EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Tourettes Syndrome Barbie?
Ryuujin
posted 03-04-2002 07:09:42 PM
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-04-2002 07:10:45 PM
Said it couldn't be displayed.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Palou
Lounge Lizard
posted 03-04-2002 07:13:13 PM
ROFL!!!! THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST DAMN THING IVE EVER SEEN!!!
Palou Sabaco
The Sexiest Lizard in Kelethin!
[Povar]
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-04-2002 07:21:24 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Said it couldn't be displayed.
/concur
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Ryuujin
posted 03-04-2002 07:27:25 PM
Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 03-04-2002 07:34:11 PM
OMGZZZ TIMELIENE ROFLOLOLOLOL

(Timelines aside, It's funny )

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 03-04-2002 10:59:17 PM
Classic.
I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 03-04-2002 11:02:23 PM
The third button kicks ass

hehehehe

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 03-05-2002 06:03:23 AM
lol, pretty funny
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 03-05-2002 01:47:56 PM
Hi-larious!

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 03-05-2002 02:26:48 PM
Access Denied, arggg. I need to find a way to crack my schools security program.
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: