EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Thank you, AO players of EC....
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 03-04-2002 06:53:06 PM
Thanks for tempting to sign up for the game. Thanks for helping me out with my navigation and starting items when I signed on. Thanks for showing me the rich complex world of Rubi-Ka and its people. In short.....

THANKS TO YOU, I'M NOW THOROUGHLY HOOKED ON AO NOW!

Palou
Lounge Lizard
posted 03-04-2002 06:54:40 PM
You damned Omni scum, you picked the wrong team. *GO CLANS*
Palou Sabaco
The Sexiest Lizard in Kelethin!
[Povar]
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 03-04-2002 06:55:29 PM
*hears the echo of one of the rare few who pick clan side**grins**hugs Kenn gently*
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Ryuujin
posted 03-04-2002 06:55:45 PM
*is considering AO after EQ...*
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 03-04-2002 06:56:53 PM
I. Can. Resist.

(Lack of money really helps. )

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 03-04-2002 07:01:17 PM
While I, on the other hand, have strong willpower-

*Ruvyen puts it back.*

Whoops. Sorry, everyone.

Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 03-04-2002 07:38:32 PM
Lalian Viajante
Pancake
posted 03-04-2002 11:15:44 PM
I recently reactivated my AO accout and played my level 50-whatever enforcer. The game was a lot better, but I still enjoyed EQ more.
Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 03-05-2002 03:01:03 AM
quote:
Synjari had this to say about Captain Planet:
*hears the echo of one of the rare few who pick clan side**grins**hugs Kenn gently*

Did you know Clans actually have the number advantage on both servers, last time I checked?

You're all just COMMIE BASTARDS.

(oh, bah, so I check again and Omni actually has a small lead on RK1 and a sizable lead on RK2. bah I say, bah. but the servers are still pretty equally split.)

[ 03-05-2002: Message edited by: Suddar Williams ]

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 03-05-2002 08:15:32 AM
I didnt say that no one is doin clans. Im saying he was one of the few from here that Ive heard of being on the clans side.

*smile* EQ or AO, honestly is just a matter of opinion and preference. For me.. AO does better because I find it really hard to group with people. As social as I seem, I cannot stand idiots and I always seem to get them whenever I am in pickup groups. =/ That and I play cause Malkavia plays and he and I make such a kickass team with whatever characters we are playing. =) Makes it more gooder.

"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 03-05-2002 08:29:00 AM
I don't hold a grudge with Omni players specifically, but all of them I've seen in the Newland area were either egotistical assholes or just moronic. Oftentimes a healthy mixture of both.

It's too bad because I know there are some good ones out there. I honestly think Newland attracts morons, stupid Clanners included.

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 03-05-2002 08:37:26 AM
Eh, you'll always find assholes everywhere. Such is the way of life. =/
Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 03-05-2002 08:41:30 AM
Newland especially, though.

According to Darrok, Boraelis (I KNOW I spelled that wrong) is good. But he agrees with me that Newland is shit. Omni and Clan just...do not mix well there. At all.

Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 03-05-2002 08:50:07 AM
Pesco resists your AnarchyOnlineSpell!
Peter
Pancake
posted 03-05-2002 08:50:18 AM
Newland just sucks a whole lot. I like Tir hell of a lot more than Newland, Tir sucks about as much as Omni-1. So far Athens has been the best city to be in. A shit load of shops, an abundance of mission terminals, and a heel of a lot less lag. Plus It's a hell of a lot better since they fixed the mission machines and missions are alot closer to the city (Before my guy On average got a mission from athens requireing me to gotoholes in the wal or one of the stet banks, now i usally can get one for the old athens, shire or weast athens. Much better)
Kennatsu
posted 03-05-2002 01:08:03 PM
Yep... I started a Nano Technician there and I got booted more than I could take... so I restarted in Omni
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 03-05-2002 01:29:07 PM
I dunno, I think I'm starting to feel a bit sad that I decided for omni in the end.. but I think I'll stay omni, all my friends are omni..

I like Newland the town though, I just ignore the lamers

Peter
Pancake
posted 03-05-2002 01:37:37 PM
quote:
Kennatsu had this to say about dark elf butts:
Yep... I started a Nano Technician there and I got booted more than I could take... so I restarted in Omni

Newland city now is a lot better for lag than how it used to be. They used to have the mission terminals, Insucance machine, respawn , insurance claim and banks all right their in the main gate, You spent like 20 mintues jusyt laggin to get though if yuo were a sob that had to be in that area. It's gotten alot better since they spread those away from each other, but still not that great.

Now you see if you had just picked clan and started in Athens...

Niklas
posted 03-05-2002 02:03:04 PM
Clan start in Tir! /bonk
Peter
Pancake
posted 03-05-2002 02:07:18 PM
quote:
Niklas had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Clan start in Tir! /bonk

I started in Old Athens. I belive you start in one of two cities, i.e Omni may start in Omni trade or Omni entertianment, It might have changed since I created my guy way back when AO was released.

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 03-05-2002 02:17:29 PM
so far all mine have been started in the newbie area connected directly to omni entertainment
Niklas
posted 03-05-2002 02:21:45 PM
yeah same, synnay
Peter
Pancake
posted 03-05-2002 02:22:05 PM
Must have been to handle Player loads during release, I made an OT throw-away and the backyard lead into Onmi trade.
Arttemis the Rogue
Amethyst's sex toy
posted 03-05-2002 02:33:23 PM
My MA from way back when started out in Rome.

My Agent started out in Old Athens.

Kennatsu
posted 03-06-2002 12:12:30 AM
All Omni chars seem to start out in Holoworld, which teleports you to Backyard of Entertainment or something.... The instruction book says you're supposed to start out in your apartment...
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: