EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: kinda have two questions...
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 02-28-2002 10:02:23 AM
one is fairly simple.. anyone still have that link to the "inner dragon color" test?

second, because of monies problem, I can't afford to pay the 85 bucks, let alone hotel room. =\ anyone mind if I crash with them? Fal said he'd let me, if he could go.. but it's looking like a no...

=( I wanna meet some of ya'll... but I don't live close enough to the event to feel comfortable driving out there every day =(

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 02-28-2002 12:18:57 PM
Dragon Test
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 02-28-2002 12:20:14 PM
quote:
Aanile had this to say about Punky Brewster:
second, because of monies problem, I can't afford to pay the 85 bucks, let alone hotel room. =\ anyone mind if I crash with them? Fal said he'd let me, if he could go.. but it's looking like a no...

Allow me to be the first to ask wtf you're talking about.

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Alleria Qui'farush
Chica!
posted 02-28-2002 12:20:47 PM
Where do you live?
Mightion Defensor
posted 02-28-2002 12:21:19 PM
She's prolly talking about the Fan Faire in Seattle.

Who else is planning to go? I will likely have the vacation time, and maybe the munnies if I start saving...

Genma_Saotome
I THINK I AM COOL BECAUSE I STEAL FOOD OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF A PROGRAMMER'S CHILD, BUT IN REALITY I AM A FUCKHEAD
posted 02-28-2002 12:23:45 PM
And what STATE are you in and wtf is this event?
Hail to the king, baby.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 02-28-2002 12:31:33 PM
feh... The seattle fan fair =P

thanks for the test Jokahman!

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 02-28-2002 12:44:42 PM
we cant go unfortunately, =/ Itll be a miracle if we do
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Soltari Tungus
Pancake
posted 02-28-2002 12:47:58 PM
I am the dragon of REDNESS!!!
You would do well to fear a dragon's wrath. You would do better to fear a woman's.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: