EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: bear
Bane
BANNED
posted 02-23-2002 10:23:06 PM
But that post wasn't about herself. therefore should not have been locked, i'm just saying it wasn't truely about herself thats all
cout << "SCORE!";
Wily Kat to the Rescue!
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 02-23-2002 10:24:06 PM
Mortious plugs Bane's ass with a large wedge of cheese.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-23-2002 10:24:40 PM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about Duck Tales:
Mortious plugs Bane's ass with a large wedge of cheese.

I wanted to eat that cheese.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 02-23-2002 10:25:05 PM
Should have been locked or not, that's no way for a moderator to behave, with such a petty parting shot.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 02-23-2002 10:25:50 PM
i wanted the cheese becuase CHEESE SI GOOD!!1111 and yummy
i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 02-23-2002 10:26:16 PM
Like something being covered in ass-juice has ever stopped you from eating it.
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Lady Delirium
Drysart loves me!
posted 02-23-2002 10:27:11 PM
touch bane and die by the hand of lady delirium.

yes, that is maradon spining around in a chair ^_ ____ _ ^
nem-x
posted 02-23-2002 10:31:15 PM
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 02-23-2002 10:32:13 PM
quote:
Bitching about moderators, an act of moderation, or the rules will probably result in a ban. If you have a problem with a moderator, an action a moderator's taken, or the moderation policies in general, send a private message (preferred) or an email to Drysart. Send it directly to Drysart. Do not send it to other moderators. Do not post threads whining about it. Do not go to chatrooms and bitch about it. Send it to Drysart. Not other moderators. Drysart. Not other moderators. Other moderators are powerless to do anything about it anyway. And posting about it just causes flamewars and doesn't solve anything. Also, it makes you look like an ass.

Solstyce
Vampiric pixie that might eat your face, if you're lucky
posted 02-23-2002 10:32:16 PM
I'll be happy to give them a smack on the wrist if they break any rules. But I've been over the rules. AND NONE HAVE BEEN BROKEN.

Now stop with the hate-mongering, 'k?

Shhh. Everyone will hear us. Everyone will know.
V
Pancake
posted 02-23-2002 10:32:25 PM
If you have a problem with a Mod, please PM Drysart.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: