EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: What FFX Character are you?
Kinanik
Upset about being titless
posted 02-22-2002 11:47:50 PM
http://www.tasuki.com/test/sfesurvey.cgi?ffxquiz

's not that amazing, but fun.

I'm Lulu

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 02-22-2002 11:51:06 PM
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 02-22-2002 11:51:18 PM
I am also Lulu. Tragically, I am unsure how to feel about this, as I am currently deprived of FFX (and IX, for that matter).
Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 02-22-2002 11:52:06 PM

You're Lulu. You seem a little insensitive to those who don't know you very well, due to your cynical nature. Your mind is always thinking of things, big and small. You have a tough time of letting go of the past. You also like to bash people with plushies for fun and then fry them up with some tasty magic~!

Cap'n Elethi
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...
posted 02-22-2002 11:54:19 PM
Elethi Rian, A Man Of Many Talents
Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 02-22-2002 11:56:10 PM

You are Kimahri! Always faithful, and a little quiet, you're a true and noble friend. You'll stick up for them and always put them above yourself. People wouldn't want to be your enemy. You're often judged by your appearance.
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 02-23-2002 12:03:44 AM
There were a couple questions that I couldn't decide the correct answer on. So, consider my two results a tie.

You are Kimahri! Always faithful, and a little quiet, you're a true and noble friend. You'll stick up for them and always put them above yourself. People wouldn't want to be your enemy. You're often judged by your appearance.

You're Lulu. You seem a little insensitive to those who don't know you very well, due to your cynical nature. Your mind is always thinking of things, big and small. You have a tough time of letting go of the past. You also like to bash people with plushies for fun and then fry them up with some tasty magic~!

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 02-23-2002 12:09:49 AM
Yuna. Yay, me!
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 02-23-2002 12:11:20 AM
I was Auron.

However, I have never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever even glanced twice at a Final Fantasy game. Is being Auron a good or bad thing?

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 02-23-2002 12:24:24 AM
quote:
Comrade_Snoota wrote this stupid crap:
I was Auron.

However, I have never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever even glanced twice at a Final Fantasy game. Is being Auron a good or bad thing?

Auron? He's tough, no nonsense, nasty, and gets the job done. He walks softly, and carries a big ass sword. Uses it too.

Not to mention, he gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "to stubborn to die".

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Otku
I am no longer an idiot.
posted 02-23-2002 12:27:44 AM
quote:
ImNotTrent wrote this stupid crap:

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 02-23-2002 05:08:38 AM
quote:
Ferret had this to say about Reading Rainbow:

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Soltari Tungus
Pancake
posted 02-23-2002 05:17:27 AM
quote:
You're Yuna. You're hardworking and honest, and also a little naive. You can easily be lied to, but in the end your friends will look out for you. Kind and loving you'd never hurt a fly. You'd be willing to do anything to help others, even if it means some personal sacrafices for you.

That couldn't be farther from the truth. 99% of people and tests alike think me a demented, cold hearted, insanity-ridden bastard who cares for nothing but himself, destruction of all, and money.
You would do well to fear a dragon's wrath. You would do better to fear a woman's.
Za’afiel
Coolest Hamster Pimp Ever!
posted 02-23-2002 06:55:33 AM
"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Somu Icewalker
Also known as Diet Dr. Evil
posted 02-23-2002 07:23:18 AM

[ 02-23-2002: Message edited by: Somo Icewalker ]

Evenstar
Pancake
posted 02-23-2002 07:41:21 AM

You're Rikku! You love to be with those dear to you. You're resourceful; a little stealing never hurt anyone! You try to help whenever you can, even if it means going against your own personal believes and desires. Friends come first! ....you like thinks that go BOOM.

hehe funny

To be born again for your sake; Blowing the past away on fluttering clouds; Letting the future ride on flowing winds; Fearlessly,unceasingly,patiently -clover
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 02-23-2002 08:17:35 AM
Kimahri.

I hate Kimahri.

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 02-23-2002 08:31:14 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Comrade_Snoota was all like:
I was Auron.

Same here. For both of it.

hey
Janus.
I am not a woman
posted 02-23-2002 01:33:52 PM
Yuna here

[ 02-23-2002: Message edited by: Janus ]

Reyolen
Wanders too much for a custom title
posted 02-23-2002 01:54:29 PM
I was Lulu. I always thought, despite myself being male, I'd be more like Lulu then the rest of them, though I'm a bit more sensitive on the outside.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 02-23-2002 02:00:17 PM

quote:
You're Lulu. You seem a little insensitive to those who don't know you very well, due to your cynical nature. Your mind is always thinking of things, big and small. You have a tough time of letting go of the past. You also like to bash people with plushies for fun and then fry them up with some tasty magic~! XD
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 02-23-2002 02:28:43 PM
I am unique so far!

You're Tidus! A little over confident and sometimes naive, you're always looking out for your friends. You'd rather help them, and ignore what needs to be done. You love playing blitzball and showing off your mad skillz. You can also get carried away with things and become very emotional. You cryba-...er....handsome stud you! Hey and...is it just me, or are those sexy legs shaved? XD

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-23-2002 02:39:39 PM
I'm the guy who's bangin' yer cousin.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 02-23-2002 07:13:01 PM
...Lulu.

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: