EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Funny RP type thread (or at least I hope)
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 02-20-2002 11:51:35 AM
Kennatsu is in his house one day when he sees a Zentradi BattleCruiser approaching, blasting at random targets. Suddenly he realizes that Khyron the Warlord has returned to wreak havoc on the Earth!

Oh, no! He's at it again! Setting my house to Battle Mode!

Kennatsu's house transforms into a rather large military base, armed to the teeth with the most sophisticated technology. Kennatsu aims a cannon at Khyron's ship, and hits his sensors with Smucker's Brand Fruit Preservatives!

okay, so I'm bored. have fun!

Mightion Defensor
posted 02-20-2002 11:54:16 AM
* A 350 foot tall Transformer stomps up and looks down at Kenn's "Very large military base"

<BraveMax> HOW CUTE.

BraveMax plays with the little flag on top

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 02-20-2002 11:57:25 AM
*scampers up the side of BraveMax' foot and tries to stuff some acorns into one of the joints. He has no idea what he's standing on*
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Mightion Defensor
posted 02-20-2002 12:16:23 PM
BraveMax picks up the squirrel by the scruff of the neck (Not easy when your fist is 40 feet in diameter)

<BraveMax> GET YOUR NUTS AWAY FROM ME, FLESH-CREATURE.

OOC:
This is what Brave Max looks like on the show. This is my wallpaper at home, too.

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: Mightion Defensor ]

Ukko The Papa Bear
Pancake
posted 02-20-2002 12:23:31 PM
*Small Rowr*
*Yellow Flash whit a large dust Clowd*
Have no FEAR!
Bumbblebee is HERE!

*Heroic pose*

Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 02-20-2002 12:38:11 PM
In related news, France surrenders.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 02-20-2002 01:05:09 PM
*tries to stuff an acorn between BraveMax's fingers, still unaware of what he is being held by*
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Bane
BANNED
posted 02-20-2002 01:24:37 PM
but khyron was destroyed when he destroyed the sdf1!
cout << "SCORE!";
Wily Kat to the Rescue!
Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 02-20-2002 07:14:05 PM
quote:
Kennatsu had this to say about Tron:
Kennatsu's house transforms into a rather large military base, armed to the teeth with the most sophisticated technology. Kennatsu aims a cannon at Khyron's ship, and hits his sensors with Smucker's Brand Fruit Preservatives!

*technician aboard Kyhron's ship as goop starts to ooze down the screen* Sir!! It's the radar!! It's been.... jammed!!

*Khyron wipes a finger across the screen, then tastes the goop* Raspberry!! No body give me the raspberry!!!

Ok, so Spaceballs is a funny movie

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 02-20-2002 07:19:49 PM
THAT FOOLISH MICRONIAN! Artillery gunner, fire upon everything that doesn't look like it's already been blown up! I'll show him not to trifle with the backstabber!
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 02-21-2002 12:21:27 AM
quote:
Khyron had this to say about Captain Planet:
THAT FOOLISH MICRONIAN! Artillery gunner, fire upon everything that doesn't look like it's already been blown up! I'll show him not to trifle with the backstabber!

Right sir!

*breathes fire on the person next to him, then torches their chair and console*

Oh! Oh! You didn't mean things OUTSIDE the ship, did you?

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 02-21-2002 12:30:23 AM
Outside of the ship, yes. NOW DESTROY THEM ALL!
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 02-21-2002 12:37:56 AM
Kennatsu sees Khyron's ship approaching the base, and notes on the close up cameras that the bridge seems to be on fire...

EEP! He's gonna go for a ram! Fire the Phlegm Cannons!!!

Some oddly colored cannons point at the Battlecruiser and fire.... and soon it is covered in a greenish looking goop which looks kinda sickening...

Rozland
Pancake
posted 02-21-2002 12:46:13 AM
Lies in brush, a quarter mile away. She watches with her binoculars, waiting. Behind her, a loyal company of anti-mecha soldiers, all dressed in black and cruel looking.
Submit now, it will hurt less -Rozland Vun Domine
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 02-21-2002 12:56:09 AM
Outside the ship, right!

*pushes various buttons on his console, 'specally the glowing red ones*

Right, vampire tubes are loaded and ready to go. Fire one!

A vampire is launched from the front of Khyron's ship. As soon as it reaches the sunlight, it bursts into flames with an inhuman scream. The burning fiend slams into Kennatsu's house, sending chunks of flaming undead everywhere...

Direct hit! Firing number two!

A second vampire flies from the front of the ship, bursting into flame as it goes. This one misses Kenn's house, and blows up a nearby icecream truck.

A miss! Fire three!

Three was a dud sir, no ingition. I guess it wasn't a real vampire, only a goth.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Kennatsu
posted 02-21-2002 03:13:24 AM
EEK! Undead?!? Luckily they completely dissolve in sunlight.

Kennatsu readies another set of cannons... He scores multiple direct hits as Barneys and Teletubbies pelt Khyron's ship!

Reyolen
Wanders too much for a custom title
posted 02-21-2002 08:04:02 AM
Mr. Smith pulls out his cannon of underly destructive long range moon pies and takes aim at the attacking ship from the bushes. He sees the huge robot out of the corner of his eye, causing Mr. Smith to worry. Of course, Mr. Smith is never afraid, and he never runs, but Mr. Smith strategically retreats quite often. So Mr. Smith, the proud warrior in purple pajamas, with his underly destructive long range moon pie cannon, retreated to the entrance of the base, and knocked on the door.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: