EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: My dreams!
Darius!
Pancake
posted 02-16-2002 02:43:01 PM
I had two dreams last night. The first was I was in Parc's EC v. MM and I won, and the other was I was talking to Tier on EQ in the field of bone. I need a life
Koosh Man
Pancake
posted 02-16-2002 02:44:36 PM
You need a life, yes, a Life of Tyranny!

Or death. Choose wisely.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 02-16-2002 02:49:11 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and First Dragon was all like:
I need a life

No, you just need a better script for your dreams.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 02-16-2002 02:58:09 PM
Mustn't have been me, I hate FoB.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 02-16-2002 03:24:14 PM
quote:
Koosh Man had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Choose wisely.
But if we have to choose the "wisely" option, then why even offer the other two?
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Koosh Man
Pancake
posted 02-16-2002 03:27:04 PM
*One of KM's goons hits Ford over the head with something rather heavy.*

So.. tyranny or death?

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 02-16-2002 03:35:35 PM
Ow.

Between you and Marta, I'm taking a rather serious beating today.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Zexus Alverhas
Pancake
posted 02-16-2002 03:42:40 PM
Pick tyranny. It's more useful.
RP CHARACTER
If you just can't do something, do it anyway. Then prove it didn't really happen.
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 02-16-2002 04:20:12 PM
Musta been a dream.

There's too much good ammo against you to just let you win.

Alaan
posted 02-16-2002 05:56:24 PM
I'd say tyranny is a better option, because every evil overlord eventually gets overthrown. It's a known fact. So with that choice, you end up free, and living.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: