EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Oh Look! another test thingie!
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 02-08-2002 05:40:54 PM
Take this test or I will eat your soul!
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-08-2002 05:43:08 PM
quote:
Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.

Fuck yeah!

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 02-08-2002 06:14:47 PM
It's so accurate!
quote:
Sensitive and understanding but under some strain; needs to unwind in the company of someone close to him.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 02-08-2002 06:20:02 PM
Hit the nail on the head:

quote:
Needs reassurance and is careful to avoid open conflict since this might reduce his prospects of realizing his hopes.

Bwuahahahahaha!

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

PurplePaladin
Pancake
posted 02-08-2002 09:57:40 PM
quote:
Feels lonely and uncertain as she has an unsatisfied need to ally herself with others whose standards are as high as her own, and wants to stand out from the rank and file.

im pretty sure i did that wrong..meh
that was a groovy quiz alan!!!
nutcase..... really though it all made sense to me.. doesnt eveything?
I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then, when somebody comes up, act like they just woke up and go, "What was THAT?!"
Otku
I am no longer an idiot.
posted 02-08-2002 10:02:04 PM
quote:
Defensive. Feels his position is threatened or inadequately established. Determined to pursue his objectives despite the anxiety induced by opposition
Legonaire
Pancake
posted 02-08-2002 10:04:57 PM
quote:
Your Existing Situation
Pursues his objectives and his own-self-interest with stubborn determination; refuses to compromise or make concessions.

Your Stress Sources
Suppresses his innate enthusiasm and imaginative nature, for fear that he might be carried away by it only to find himself pursuing some will-o'-the-wisp. Feels he has been misled and abused and has withdrawn to hold himself cautiously aloof from others. Keeps a careful and critical watch to see whether motives towards him are sincere--a watchfulness which easily develops into suspicion and distrust.

Your Restrained Characteristics
Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.
Wants to broaden his fields of activity and insists that his hopes and ideas are realistic. Distressed by the fear that he may be prevented from doing what he wants; needs both peaceful conditions and quiet reassurance to restore his confidence.

Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity providing no turmoil or emotional agitation is involved.

Your Desired Objective
Desires a tranquil, peaceful state of harmony offering quiet contentment and a sense of belonging.

Your Actual Problem
Needs to protect himself against his tendency to be too trusting, as he finds it is liable to be misunderstood or exploited by others. Is therefore seeking a relationship providing peaceful and understanding intimacy, and in which each knows exactly where the other stands.

Your Actual Problem #2
Disappointment at the non-fulfillment of his hopes and the fear that to formulate fresh goals will only lead to further setbacks have resulted in considerable anxiety. He is trying to escape from this into a peaceful and harmonious relationship, protecting him from dissatisfaction and lack of appreciation.

If animals weren't supposed to be eaten, then why are they made out of meat ??
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 02-08-2002 10:05:39 PM
Unable to achieve relationships of the desired degree of mutual affection and understanding.

Ummmm...no.

Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads him to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises.

No again.

Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief.

*shakes head*

Tries to shield himself from anything which might irritate him or make him feel more depressed.

Well, I'd be stupid if I chased after things I know depress and irritate me.

EDIT: Added a bunch of crap.

[ 02-08-2002: Message edited by: ImNotTrent ]

Darius!
Pancake
posted 02-08-2002 10:11:57 PM
Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these qualities--especially in the company of someone equally sensitive. Interest and enthusiasm are readily aroused by the unusual or the adventurous. -Uhm, no, wrong.

Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which he imposes of himself or by his own choice and decision. -Yup, exactly.

Willing to participate and to allow himself to become involved, but tries to fend off conflict and disturbance in order to reduce tension.
Remains emotionally unattached even when involved in a close relationship.

Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity providing no turmoil or emotional agitation is involved. -Hell yeah

Wants to make a favorable impression and be regarded as a special personality. Is therefore constantly on the watch to see whether on the watch to see whether he is succeeding in this and how others are reacting to him; this makes him feel he is in control. Uses tactics cleverly in order to obtain influence and special recognition. Susceptible to the esthetic or original. -Perfect! Exactly!

Strongly resists outside influence and any interference with his freedom to make his own decisions and plans. Works to establish and strengthen his own position -Just about, though not 100%

Pretty good

Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 02-08-2002 10:15:07 PM
Your Existing Situation
Needs, and insists on having, a close and understanding relationship, or at least some method of satisfying a compulsion to feel identified.

Your Stress Sources
Feels unappreciated and finds the existing situation threatening. Wants personal recognition and the esteem of others to compensate for the lack of like-minded people with whom to ally herself and make herself more secure. Her sensual self-restraint makes it difficult for her to give herself, but the resulting isolation leads to the urge to surrender and merge with another. This disturbs her as she regards such instincts as weaknesses to be overcome; only by not succumbing to them, she feels, can she withstand the difficulties of the situation. Wants to be valued as a desirable associate and admired for her personal qualities.

Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.
Willing to become emotionally involved, but demanding and particular in her choice of a partner and in her relations with those close to her. Needs reassurance and is careful to avoid open conflict since this might reduce her prospects of realizing her hopes.

Insists that her goals are realistic and sticks obstinately to them, even though circumstances are forcing her to compromise. Very exacting in the standards she applies to her choice of a partner.

Your Desired Objective
Wants to make a favorable impression and be recognized. Needs to feel appreciated and admired. Sensitive and easily hurt if no notice is taken of her or if she is not given adequate acknowledgment

Your Actual Problem
Depleted vitality has created an intolerance for any further stimulation, or demands on her resources. This sense of powerlessness, combined with frustration that she cannot control events, subjects her to agitation, irritation, and acute distress. She tries to escape these by stubborn insistence on her own point of view, but the general condition of helplessness renders this often unsuccessful. Is therefore very sensitive to criticism and quick to take offense.

Your Actual Problem #2
Needs to be valued and respected as an exceptional individual, in order to increase her self-esteem and her feeling of personal worth. Resists mediocrity and sets herself high standards

Eep.. seems pretty actuate to me. what do ya'll think?

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 02-08-2002 10:28:27 PM
Your Existing Situation
Authoritative or in a position of authority, but liable to feel that further progress is rendered problematical by existing difficulties. Perseveres despite opposition.

Your Stress Sources
Feels that life has far more to offer and that there are still important things to be achieved--that life must be experienced to the fullest. As a result, he pursues his objectives with a fierce intensity that will not let go of things. Becomes deeply involved and runs the risk of being unable to view things with sufficient objectivity, or calmly enough; is therefore in danger of becoming agitated and of exhausting his nervous energy. Cannot leave things alone and feels he can only be at peace when he has finally reached his goal.

Feels rather isolated and alone, but is too reserved to allow himself to form deep attachments. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.
Circumstances force him to compromise and to forgo some pleasures for the time being. Capable of achieving physical satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective
Needs a change in his circumstances or in his relationships which will permit relief from stress. Seeking a solution which will open up new and better possibilities and allow hopes to be fulfilled.

Your Actual Problem
The fear that he may be prevented from achieving the things he wants leads him into a relentless search for satisfaction in the pursuit of illusory or meaningless activities.

-+-+-+-
Hrmm, some is on target, other parts not so... I can and do form deep attachments, for a start.
+-+-+-+

[ 02-08-2002: Message edited by: Pvednes Phoenixfeather ]

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 02-08-2002 11:15:14 PM
Well out the nine people that wrote about this test, six said that it was fairly accurate, leaving three saying it didn't fit them. 3 to 6? I'd say it's a pretty good test.
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 02-09-2002 12:07:33 AM
quote:
Existing Situation: Volatile and outgoing. Needs to feel that events are developing along desired lines, otherwise irritation can lead to changeability or superficial activities. Also has habit of eating others souls. Cause may be own soul having been eaten by Neopets.
Stress Sources: Resists any form of pressure from others and insists on his independence as an individual. Wants to make up his own mind without interference, to draw his own conclusions and arrive at his own decisions. Detests uniformity and mediocrity. As he wants to be regarded as one who gives authoritative opinions, he find it difficult to admit to being wrong, while at times he is reluctant to accept or understand another's point of view

Interesting, right so far
quote:

Your Restrained Characteristics:
Willing to become emotionally involved as he feels rather isolated and alone. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense, though he tries to avoid open conflict.

Wow. Its like staring into a mirror..of WORDS!!!
Hehe Fixed a Typo.
quote:
Your Desired Objective:
Wants to make a favorable impression and be recognized. Needs to feel appreciated and admired. Sensitive and easily hurt if no notice is taken of him or if he is not given adequate acknowledgment.

wow...this is getting freaky..
quote:
Your Actual Problem #2

Strongly resists outside influence and any interference with his freedom to make his own decisions and plans. Works to establish and strengthen his own position.

...Mommy.

[ 02-09-2002: Message edited by: Siliddar ]

All Empires Fall, You just have to know where to push- Me
Cleric Rogue Sigpic
leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 02-09-2002 01:50:16 AM
Ok... i'm just waiting for the bloody counter to finish!! Ahh.. here we go...

Your Existing Situation
Needs, and insists on having, a close and understanding relationship, or at least some method of satisfying a compulsion to feel identified

--Bloody hell!

Your Stress Sources
Eager to make a good impression, but worried and doubtful about the likelihood of succeeding. Feels that she has a right to anything she might hope for, and becomes helpless and distressed when circumstances go against her. Finds the mere possibility of failure most upsetting and this can even lead to nervous prostration. Sees herself as a 'victim' who has been misled and abused, mistakes this dramatization for reality and tries to convince herself that her failure to achieve standing and recognition is the fault of others.

--Errm... not so accurate, but not bad.

Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity. Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity providing no turmoil or emotional agitation is involved.

--'ish...

Your Desired Objective
Needs a peaceful environment. Wants release from stress, and freedom from conflicts or disagreement. Takes pains to control the situation and its problems by proceeding cautiously. Has sensitivity of feeling and a fine eye for detail.

--Pretty much correct there.

Your Actual Problem
Disappointment at the non-fulfillment of her hopes and the fear that to formulate fresh goals will only lead to further setbacks have resulted in considerable anxiety. She is trying to escape from this into a peaceful and harmonious relationship, protecting her from dissatisfaction and lack of appreciation.

--Ish again... I'm not that scared of failure!!

Your Actual Problem #2
Depleted vitality has created an intolerance for any further stimulation, or demands on her resources. A feeling of powerlessness subjects her to agitation and acute distress. Tries to escape from this by relinquishing the struggle, and by finding peaceful and restful conditions in which to recuperate in an atmosphere of affection and security.

--It's getting an awful lot of half - rights...

That wasn't so bad... not as accurate for me as everyone else perhaps, and it mentions the same things over about three times.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: