EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: DON'T MAKE ME A KILLER!
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 01-25-2002 03:31:55 AM
I've noticed that for some reason no-one posts in the wee hours of the morning except for me. Then I see like fifteen threads where I'm the last one who posted and it says "Thread killed by" and then my name.

We need another damned holiday in here where everyone has off and lives a nocturnal schedule. I hate being the only one who's up all night.

I can't help it that I don't sleep lots at night...Crazy mad scientist genius types have that problem. Look at Da Vinci; that guy's sleep schedule was more wacko than mine is.

*goes off to harass the sleeping Lyinar*

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 01-25-2002 03:35:13 AM
If it'll make ya feel better, I'll adopt a reverse living shedule, even though I have no reason to.

I was gonna take a screenie of all the threads replied to by you, but I dont have anywhere to host it. Oh well.

Delphi
I walk in the Light
Facing the Darkness Boldly
I fear no Evil
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 01-25-2002 03:37:34 AM
Yeah me either. This is saaaaaad. Watch, my title's going to end up "This is not Ja`Deth. Ja`Deth is a thread killing monster." or something.

*takes out a marker and draws little faces on each of his fingertips*

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 01-25-2002 03:43:51 AM
My title could be "Stays up late with Ja`Deth for the experiments" or something.
Delphi
I walk in the Light
I fear no Evil
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 01-25-2002 03:50:04 AM
I still thing "Sexual Harassment Paladin" is funny.

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 01-25-2002 03:50:25 AM
What am I? Chopped liver?

(Greatest Abashi reply.. evar!)

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 01-25-2002 03:53:07 AM
aha! we've drawn Tovarisch Snoota out. Very good. We three can form an unholy night shift alliance and own the boards.

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 01-25-2002 03:53:49 AM
But I don't like either of you. At all. So, I'm afraid we can't be allies.
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 01-25-2002 03:59:16 AM
I still dont get the sexual harrassment paladin thing.
Delphi
I walk in the Light
I fear no Evil
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 01-25-2002 03:59:30 AM
That's okay Stalin didn't like Roosevelt or Churchill.

We just have to fight back the oppressive daywalkers.

Oh and Zephyer will be among us. He pleases me.

Kolak
Pancake
posted 01-25-2002 04:04:17 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
I've noticed that for some reason no-one posts in the wee hours of the morning except for me. Then I see like fifteen threads where I'm the last one who posted and it says "Thread killed by" and then my name.

We need another damned holiday in here where everyone has off and lives a nocturnal schedule. I hate being the only one who's up all night.

I can't help it that I don't sleep lots at night...Crazy mad scientist genius types have that problem. Look at Da Vinci; that guy's sleep schedule was more wacko than mine is.

*goes off to harass the sleeping Lyinar*

i'm awake at night i just don't post often in the night time

quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Oh and Zephyer will be among us. He pleases me.

that sounds SO WRONG...

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Kolak ]

NOTE: This is an automated e-mail post, please do not reply
ph34r me
This uselss post brought to you by:
Anthrax - The other white powder

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 01-25-2002 04:11:12 AM
Yeah, but Stalin didn't need those pansies. He kicked Hitler's ass all the way back to Berlin by himself.

And 'sides, Stalin was never officially allied with the Allied Expeditionary Force. He was doing his own thing on the other side of Germany, without much help from western Europe. They weren't allies, was more of a 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' type thing. They didn't help each other much, they just both happened to be fighting the same people.

About the closest thing he came to helping the Allies directly was to declare war on Japan a few months before they surrendered. And that action was more of a 'the friend of my enemy is my enemy' type thing, than really caring about Japan. I don't recall them even attacking Japan at all.

(BAH! See what happens when you crack a joke that involves history around a history freak?)

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 01-25-2002 04:14:01 AM
I know all that. It was a lighthearted example.

You want dominion over your sector of the EC night watch? So do we. we have a common enemy in the daywalkers.

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 01-25-2002 04:14:48 AM
But I hate everyone equally.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 01-25-2002 04:19:04 AM
Fine. when we conquer the night you won't get any of it.

Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 01-25-2002 04:21:23 AM
What part of the night do I get?
Delphi
I walk in the Light
I fear no Evil
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 01-25-2002 04:23:02 AM
well you've got a thing for the sun. so you get the parts nearest to sunset and dawn. I get the deep night.

Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 01-25-2002 04:25:00 AM
So... I never actually get to SEE the sun set or rise, since we're conquering the night and all..

Sigh. Guess I'll have to save the idea for a date. Major faction for romantic things I hear.

Delphi
I walk in the Light
I fear no Evil
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 01-25-2002 04:27:56 AM
Just try and conquer my part of the night and see what happens.

You know what happened every other time someone tried to mess with Russia's property!

"History is on our side; we will bury you." -Nikita Kruschev

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-25-2002 06:47:01 AM
I may be switching over to an evening work schedule in the near future. Not for certain yet, but they have nobody on after 6PM, and they're open until Midnight, so the management is getting restless. Gotta admit, the current head of IT (after the last one stormed out on my second day) was decent at selling me on the deal, and I knew of a few advantages he didn't (hint hint). It doesn't start yet, though. They're still ironing out the bugs.

Oh, and my office-mate is switching to part-time next week because he goes back to college. His parents aren't far, so he gets to live, learn, and work within a 5-mile radius.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 01-25-2002 06:49:19 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about dark elf butts:
We need another damned holiday in here where everyone has off and lives a nocturnal schedule.

it's called Summer Vacation Deth

unfortunatly it'll be a while yet

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 01-25-2002 10:08:51 AM
*sleeps like the dead, so is not bothered by the harrassment*

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 01-25-2002 10:18:17 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Lyinar was all like:
*sleeps like the dead, so is not bothered by the harrassment*

Hmmmmm...

*many ideas flow through his head, most involving hot and cold water*

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 01-25-2002 12:46:26 PM
I used to stay up all night, and then I got flamed for spamming
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Lalamile
My title doesn't even make sense any more
posted 01-25-2002 01:14:17 PM
The night rocks. I just sucks that I have to leave for school at 6 in the morning.
Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 01-25-2002 01:20:49 PM
quote:
Comrade_Snoota had this to say about Robocop:
But I hate everyone equally.

You said you loved me! I'm so heartbroken now...

Humor, yo.

Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 01-25-2002 01:33:22 PM
pssst! What we should do is wait until Deth posts here again, and then nobody post so he kills this thread too. That would be really funny!

I have killed quite a few thread in my day, too.....

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 01-25-2002 02:49:09 PM
*draws faces on the sleeping Lyinar's toes*

Star Collective
Pancake
posted 01-25-2002 03:00:55 PM
Umm...hate to break it to ya, but the night is MY domain. The sun gets enough time as it is, and don't even get me started on the moon. (I can't believe I have to share with that wacko bastard, running around making people crazy...) You guys want the night? Come get some

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Star Collective ]

The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. - Ursula K. LeGuin ~ The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: