EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Because, god damnit, I haven't posted a "What are you" poll yet.
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 01-23-2002 09:51:23 PM
Who are ya?

You tend to prefer your computer to any console, and you seem to be on the sarcastic side, especially when compared to your Penny Arcade sidekick Gabe, but that's okay. Cause you do do most of the writing and HTML work around there, and even if you get overshadowed Gabes art sometimes, you know you're the REAL genius around there. Just watch out for radio active scorpions...

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
nem-x
posted 01-23-2002 09:53:26 PM
You seem to be a little depressed at times, and tend to be sarcastic, but all you really want is some love. You also seem to have trouble in believing in yourself despite how good everyone tells you you are, I mean come on, you're the artist of Megatokyo
Il Buono
posted 01-23-2002 09:53:52 PM
And you're SECRETLY A WOMAN!

Piro's a freak. Seriously.

Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 01-23-2002 09:53:55 PM

You may not seem to be the smarter of the two guys at Penny Arcade, but your happy go-lucky ways and love of Pac-man will always give you the power to win at Super Smash Bros.
i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Il Buono
posted 01-23-2002 09:54:45 PM
I knew Kagrama was Gabe. Soon as I read Tycho's description I knew it.
Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 01-23-2002 09:56:41 PM
Ocyrrhoe Trazere
Bootylicious!!
posted 01-23-2002 09:57:36 PM

You seem to be a bit goofy, and some people seem to think you're crazy. But you love Alf and He-man, not to mention you created Keenspot. But that doesn't matter cause you draw Superosity.

Forgot about the html/ubb thing.

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: Ocyrrhoe Trazere ]

"Come at me. Every inch of me will resist you."

Full sigpic image.
Liam - "Caitlin: You terrify me, but in a good way."

Skaw
posted 01-23-2002 09:58:52 PM
Awww yeah, the hometown webcomic artist

You seem to have a bit of trouble with girl, but you love video games especially role playing games, which is why you draw RPG World. however when life gets you down, you always relieve yourself with a few Ian Comix.

Doomjudge
Pancake
posted 01-23-2002 10:00:09 PM
Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 01-23-2002 10:01:13 PM
You seem to be a little depressed at times, and tend to be sarcastic, but all you really want is some love. You also seem to have trouble in believing in yourself despite how good everyone tells you you are, I mean come on, you're the artist of Megatokyo
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 01-23-2002 10:01:55 PM

rwar

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-23-2002 10:05:51 PM
I appear to be Scott Kurtz...*sigh*
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 01-23-2002 10:08:00 PM

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Peter
Pancake
posted 01-23-2002 10:09:01 PM

U R 1 L33T G4|\/|3R! U L0\/3 B33R. U H3LP \/\/1TH |\/|3G4T0KY0

WTF?

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 01-23-2002 10:09:25 PM
Piro here.

And yes, it's accurate.

Lashanna
noob
posted 01-23-2002 10:16:09 PM

You seem to have a slight obsession with Josh Lesnik, but does that really matter? You're cute, happy, and hyper, and everyone seems to like you, and why not? You do Not Gonna Take It

-------
I know who she is, but I answered "No" to the Josh Lesnik question... odd...

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 01-23-2002 10:18:46 PM
I am hated.. I am Yamcha Hibiki

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: Arrenn Lightblade ]

Darius!
Pancake
posted 01-23-2002 10:20:51 PM

You may not seem to be the smarter of the two guys at Penny Arcade, but your happy go-lucky ways and love of Pac-man will always give you the power to win at Super Smash Bros.

Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 01-23-2002 10:21:24 PM
Tycho here.
Veni, vidi, vici
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 01-23-2002 10:28:23 PM
You seem to be a little depressed at times, and tend to be sarcastic, but all you really want is some love. You also seem to have trouble in believing in yourself despite how good everyone tells you you are, I mean come on, you're the artist of Megatokyo.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 01-23-2002 10:31:29 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on ImNotTrent!
You seem to be a little depressed at times, and tend to be sarcastic, but all you really want is some love. You also seem to have trouble in believing in yourself despite how good everyone tells you you are, I mean come on, you're the artist of Megatokyo.

and Ken oddly thinks I am like him... =\ donno how MT never intrested me

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 01-23-2002 10:32:19 PM
Yamcha Hibiki, whoever that is

And here I was hoping for Tatsuya Ishida. Damn...

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 01-23-2002 10:38:14 PM
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 01-23-2002 10:46:59 PM

My number 2 was Scott Kurtz X_X

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 01-23-2002 10:50:43 PM
I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Ryuujin
posted 01-23-2002 10:58:43 PM
quote:
nem-x had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Ryuujin
posted 01-23-2002 10:59:39 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Lashanna was all like:

You seem to have a slight obsession with Josh Lesnik, but does that really matter? You're cute, happy, and hyper, and everyone seems to like you, and why not? You do Not Gonna Take It

-------
I know who she is, but I answered "No" to the Josh Lesnik question... odd...

I wub Meredif!

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 01-23-2002 11:04:09 PM

You want to be famous cartoonist and probably have the abilities to do it to, but you're to damn scared to try. That's not entirely bad, cause people seem to like you and while some of you work does seemed to always get understood the way you would want it too, you still maintain a pretty decent popularity, and that's all that matters, right? Of course, but becareful, you are always going overboard with your art cause it's your favorite past time. In fact you do Fusion D, Sub-Culture, and Comicollage, as well as you used to do Shinkutokimekisempukaku. Man, you're one busy guy...

____
I feel guilty I don't read this guy's comic. Oh and my #2 was Scott Kurtz.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Aaron (the good one)
posted 01-23-2002 11:09:41 PM
You tend to prefer your computer to any console, and you seem to be on the sarcastic side, especially when compared to your Penny Arcade sidekick Gabe, but that's okay. Cause you do do most of the writing and HTML work around there, and even if you get overshadowed Gabes art sometimes, you know you're the REAL genius around there. Just watch out for radio active scorpions...

EDIT: Funny, I clearly remember saying I like console games more the computer games

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: De lid g am ond ]

Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Solstyce
Vampiric pixie that might eat your face, if you're lucky
posted 01-23-2002 11:12:36 PM
Scot Kurtz.

AAAAAHHH!!!

I was hoping for Mistress Laura.

Shhh. Everyone will hear us. Everyone will know.
Ryuujin
posted 01-23-2002 11:13:41 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael impressed everyone with:

You want to be famous cartoonist and probably have the abilities to do it to, but you're to damn scared to try. That's not entirely bad, cause people seem to like you and while some of you work does seemed to always get understood the way you would want it too, you still maintain a pretty decent popularity, and that's all that matters, right? Of course, but becareful, you are always going overboard with your art cause it's your favorite past time. In fact you do Fusion D, Sub-Culture, and Comicollage, as well as you used to do Shinkutokimekisempukaku. Man, you're one busy guy...

____
I feel guilty I don't read this guy's comic. Oh and my #2 was Scott Kurtz.

http://fusiond.keenspace.com/
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-23-2002 11:27:33 PM

Interesting things of note:

Scott was 5th.
Gabe (#7) beat Largo (#9).
Greg Dean made the list (#8).
No sign of Jeff Darling (GPF Comics) or of Barry Smith (Angst Tech, and the creater of DanteI'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!)

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Steven Steve
posted 01-23-2002 11:29:52 PM
You are Scot Kurtz

Some people tend to think you're an asshole or a whiner, but all you really want to do is get your point across, and what's so wrong with wanting to be heard. Nothing, especially if you draw PVP

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-23-2002 11:47:44 PM
Piro here.

I noticed a distinct lack of Drysart's name on that list. Then again, I didn't see a "Ever hack CNN's website" question either.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 01-24-2002 12:51:43 AM
quote:
ImNotTrent had this to say about Optimus Prime:

Ditto

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 01-24-2002 02:04:54 AM
Miandor
Pancake
posted 01-24-2002 04:43:05 AM

U R 1 L33T G4|\/|3R! U L0\/3 B33R. U H3LP \/\/1TH |\/|3G4T0KY0

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: Miandor ]

Miandor 56th High Elf Magician
Tulerin Hippyassassin 54th Wood Elf hippy rogue
Myriad Tholuxe Paells
Kolak
Pancake
posted 01-24-2002 04:57:26 AM
quote:

NOTE: This is an automated e-mail post, please do not reply
ph34r me
This uselss post brought to you by:
Anthrax - The other white powder

Legonaire
Pancake
posted 01-24-2002 06:42:14 AM

You maybe evil, but that doesn't stop you from being so damn likeable, or keep Yamcha Hibiki from writing you into Comicollage. You are very energetic and very creative. You originally did Sporkman, but now you show off your mad skills in Basil Flint.

If animals weren't supposed to be eaten, then why are they made out of meat ??
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 01-24-2002 07:00:01 AM
You are happy go lucky, hyper, and sometimes lazy, but who can blame you? You got a job, an awesome sword collection to mantain, and some Final Fanasty games to play. But you also do the very awesome Real Life
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: