EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Robotech Vs Gundam Vs Pokemon Vs Delidgamond
Za’afiel
Coolest Hamster Pimp Ever!
posted 01-09-2002 06:26:32 PM
discuss
"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 01-09-2002 06:33:05 PM
The Macross (SDF-1 for Robotech Fans) wins. Pinpoint barrier shields that block incoming attacks, plus the main cannon that vaporizes anything in its path (requiring the big sucker to transform to a Battloid mode to do so).

Gundams are tough, to be sure, but Valkyrie fighters (Veritech Fighters for you Robotech Fans) are faster, more maneuverable, and carry a much bigger variable payload.

'Course Pokemon could screw things up...we all know how wonky the Macross/SDF-1 crew went over *gags* Minmei.

Pokemon would probably be Delidgamond's master plan...sooooo...depends on if he can smuggle them into the Macross.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 01-09-2002 06:40:54 PM
Dragonball Z. OF COURSE.

Oh, I think pokemon would win, just cause.

Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-09-2002 06:44:28 PM
I dunno what Macross is.

Gundams would lose because they would just sit there idly, philosiphizing about the futility of mankind and war.

Delidgamond is a pokemon.

So I win.

Peter
Pancake
posted 01-09-2002 07:32:45 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about Cuba:
Gundams are tough, to be sure, but Valkyrie fighters (Veritech Fighters for you Robotech Fans) are faster, more maneuverable, and carry a much bigger variable payload.

Depends on if you talking about gundam on the whole or ones from a spesific series.

if on the whole, gundam wins hands down. Most of those gundams have some sort of super-laser-mega-beam canon -Wing gundam, Wing zero, TallGeese III , Gundam X, Double X, X divider, Zeta, ZZ (Full armor version too), Super gundam, V gundam, Neo Gundam, F91 (I think I got most of them)- that in some case take down colonies and astroids.

Also you have some of the oddballs like the RX-78GP03 Gundam "Dendrobium Orchis", a small gunship that a gundam atchets to, the RX-78GP02A Gundam "Physalis" that is has nuclear capabilits (Ehh even if nukes suck in space) the Nu gundam with it's remote fin funnels , or land based/ conventional ones like the Heavy Arms, Lepord, and so forth.

Then you got ones like the Eypon, Wing Zero Alex and the Nu gundam that had a system to enhance the pilots skill beyond the Norm. Or like the V gundam that had an insanely fast drive system that also had the side effect of being able to make a 1 Kilometer beam sheild/saber.

The Veritechs would get chewed up in 10 seconds flat, then the SDF-1 would slowly be picked at to death

This isn't considering any of the Zeon/Bad guys suits, special Weapon systems, mobiol armors , things like mobile dolls and Bits, and the fact that some gundams and most of the ships generate the Minovsky effect which kills radio comuncation.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 01-09-2002 08:37:28 PM
Robotech. The pokemon could be decimated by a couple Alphas, the gundams would be easily slaughtered by some shadow alphas with a beta or two thrown into the mix, and the rest would be taken care of by the SDF-1's main gun. Any leftovers would have to play with the zentraedi battlepods. Easy kill.
Steven Steve
posted 01-09-2002 09:30:33 PM
The winners' order goes like this, from winner to loser:

Delidgamond, Gundam, Robotech, Pokemon

I wish Pokemon was good like it was the first 2 minutes it was conceived

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Khyron
posted 01-09-2002 09:36:44 PM
quote:
Pyscho_Pike had this to say about Optimus Prime:
The Veritechs would get chewed up in 10 seconds flat, then the SDF-1 would slowly be picked at to death

Naw, worst case scenario they'd activate the omnidirectional barrier system.

Hey, if it can take out Quebec, it can take out a couple gundams. Chances are it might even take out Delid while it's at it

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-09-2002 10:00:39 PM
quote:
Khyron had this to say about John Romero:
Naw, worst case scenario they'd activate the omnidirectional barrier system.

Hey, if it can take out Quebec, it can take out a couple gundams. Chances are it might even take out Delid while it's at it

Yes, the Omnidirectional Barrier System. It can take ANY amount of damage. Overload it, and it disintergrates EVERYTHING within a few miles as it goes, leaving the SDF-1 intact and unharmed. In the really big fight around the Earth, they took out a starbase the size of the DeathStar by ramming the SDF-1 straight through into the power core, and letting the barrier overload while the starbase went *BOOM*.

However, Pokemon might be a close second. If they got onto the SDF-1, any slug Pokemon getting near the hidden Protoculture Matrix might evolve into Invid. If one did, it would kill Delid because it thought he was one of the Robotech Masters.

If you bring in all the extra stuff and enemy ships, Robotech wins easy. With the Zentradi Grand Fleet, Quadrano (sp?) female Zentradi squads, and the Grand Cannon; nothing else would last long.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Led
*kaboom*
posted 01-10-2002 12:35:43 AM
God, I am such a nerd. I was able to follow all of that

Now I have not read the books for a while (or seen the shows in even longer), but I thought the SDF-1 launched everything it had at the ships reactor core or overloaded some ships core in the hanger inside... *shrugs*

I really need to find those books

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-10-2002 01:40:10 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Suchii wrote:
God, I am such a nerd. I was able to follow all of that

Now I have not read the books for a while (or seen the shows in even longer), but I thought the SDF-1 launched everything it had at the ships reactor core or overloaded some ships core in the hanger inside... *shrugs*

I really need to find those books

It's been a long time for me too. I used to have the books, but they fell apart.

As I recall, they used the Barrier to protect the SDF as they crashed through into the core of the base. Then, they dumped about all their ammo into the reactor core. They cranked the barrier back up, and let used that to survive the explosion. Sure, the barrier overloaded, but even so it protected the SDF-1 for long enough.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
UBT
Pancake
posted 01-10-2002 06:48:15 AM
Gundam's will win hands down. Delidgamond and pokemon would be crushed underfoot. Then it would come down to Gundams and Macross. There would be casulties on both sides, but Gundams would win. The SDF-1 would be taken apart for the simple fact that Gundams are fast, and like was said earlier some of them have super cannons. Gundam's would totally own.
Za’afiel
Coolest Hamster Pimp Ever!
posted 01-12-2002 11:13:19 AM
bump

i say Robotech people would win

from what i have seen from both series, 10 ghost fighters would eat them all alive

the SDF-1's macross cannon would clean up whats left

and also the SDF-1 has the sheild thing... then the grand cannon.... the Marduks too they were powerful

"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Khyron
posted 01-12-2002 01:06:45 PM
This is how the SDF-1 killed Dolza's ship :

They rammed through the ship like butter, fired about 1000 missiles at the ship's reflex furnace (Keep in mind, the reactor is large enough to power the death star twice over), then punched the shields to max and let the energy waves wipe out the fleet.

Of course, if you guys wanna start talking enemy ships, let the grand fleet (7 million warships, enough to turn the earth into a smoldering crater. Which it did, in the 5th book.) take over.

EDIT : They used the pinpoint barrier focused on the bow of the ship to ram through, and the omnidirectional barrier system afterwards. The barrier only overloaded once, though, over Quebec. After that safety power sinks were installed. The barrier didn't explode when Dolza's ship went boom, but with the energy of a star being unleashed on the grand fleet, it didn't need to.

KHYRON - The Robotech Freak of EverCrest

[ 01-12-2002: Message edited by: Khyron ]

Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 01-12-2002 01:12:57 PM
the only real competition would be Robotech and Gundam, my vote going to gundam seeing as I havent watched Robotech. but which gundam do you mean? there are a few different series of it. if you mean them all, then gundam would wind simply by number. take the gundams the main char's use, followed by the number of enemy mobile suits, then add in the space stations with major beam cannons and the number of suits that do not require pilots...thats alot of things. I could be wrong..
Led
*kaboom*
posted 01-12-2002 01:18:21 PM
SDF-1s bigass reflex cannon.

Will pop gundams like *stupid virginity joke deleted, iced tea is not making me THAT insane this morning *

woo

Khyron
posted 01-12-2002 01:21:37 PM
See? SUCHII knows where it's at!

Pavarin
Pancake
posted 01-12-2002 02:52:19 PM
Robotech vs. Gundam Wing

It is my belief that the Gundams will defeat Robotech in a straight fight and I will explain this statement with a sneak peek in to what goes on in my head and you thought dosing Suchii up with HTM juice was scary...

Robotech vs. Wing Gundam

Okay, the first problem Wing would have would be the Veritech Fighters, a problem easily solved with 4 words: Full Power Buster Rifle. Although it can only fire 3 times before exhausting the power cell, this is pretty much all it needs (putting somthing that powerful on a single thing is like attaching a Yamato Cannon to a Wraith) Any Veritechs left over would be dealt with using the Machine cannons, Beam Saber and Buster Shield.

The next problem is the SDF-1 itself. I believe that a swift assault on the bridge would leave it considerably weakened, allowing Wing to tear it appart at leisure. If it saved a Buster Rifle shot, it may use this at point blank range but I guess this is unlikely.

So, to summise -

ROUND ONE - Gundam Wing

next up..

Robotech vs. Deathscythe

The Veritechs have the fire power advantage here, by virtue of actually HAVING fire power. One problem. To use this advantage the Veritechs need to actually know what and where they are firing at... by which time Shinigame would have struck. Repeatedly. (For those who don't know, Deathscythe is equipped with Hyper Jammers, masking it from electronic and visual detection) It is here, in close-combat, that Deathscythe excels and would carve up the Veritechs in short order. If any Veritechs decide to try and use guns to take him down, this will result in that very American phenomenon of Friendly Fire *

Now where did we put that SDF-1? Deathscythe would probably do about the same as the Wing Gundam (ie. slice it to Spam)

End Result? ROUND TWO - Gundam Wing

Just call me the Energizer Bunny, I keep on going...

Robotech vs. Heavyarms

I dont't have to explain what will happen here do I? Fighting against a numerically superior force was what this damned Gundam was designed for...

Fighting a space fortress though, is somthing Doktor S can't have anticipated. And its usually by this time Heavyarms has run out of ammunition... 3 times over. Still, it can't be too hard to imagine Trowa plucking a pair of Veritech guns out of space and laying about himself in a Guns-Akimbo stylee. Wheather he will actually destroy or disable the SDF-1 is another thing but still, it is just a matter of time

ROUND THREE - Gundam Wing... eventually

Tra la la lala! Pretty Flowers!...

Robotech vs. Sandrock

Veritechs have the advantage here as with Deathscythe, only this time they can actually see Quatre and blow him away in a storm of fire.... So I guess this means...

ROUND FOUR - Robotech (About F***ing time!)

BUT WAIT! What is this??? I appear to have forgotten somthing.... THE MAGANAC CORPS!

"Hold on!" I hear you cry, "WTF can 40 extra Mobile suits do against X number of Veritechs?!?"

Plenty. For a start the Maganacs are an excellent mass produced MS, with numerous options and bolt-on customisations. Then there is the fact that the Corp is made up of some of the best pilots that can be found, allowing them to triumph over numerically superior foes. Plus while these boys are engaging in a firefight with the Veritechs, what do you suppose Sandrock has been doing? Thats right Kiddies, introducing some poor unfortunates to the infamous Cross-Crusher.

With the Veritechs out of the way, it now falls to the SDF-1. I'm to tired to imagime the carnage 30+ Mobile suits can cause so i'll leave it to your imaginaton.

and with that...

ROUND 4a - Gundam Wing (is it just me or do I detect a trend here? Nah.)

Okay, okay! Last one, then you can get on with the important task of flaming me

Robotech vs. Shenlong

Erm... This is tricky... Veritechs have the fire power again... They can see Shenlong this time... and Wufei doesn't have anything to back him up at all... In short, he's screwed

ROUND FIVE - Robotech (and no surprises this time)

Okay, thats it! I'm done boring/frightening you all! My humble opinion on Robtech vs. Gundams

oh and about the vs. Pokemon vs. Delidgamond bit, I have one word

SPLAT I thank you

(*Egads, old chap! Is this a Humour Disclaimer I spy?)

EDIT: I'm a Grammer Whore, bite me

[ 01-12-2002: Message edited by: Pavarin ]

My motto for life?

Look, but don't touch...
[small}Touch, but don't get caught :D[/small]

Jalal d'Varr
Still a gnome!
posted 01-12-2002 03:56:37 PM
quote:
Pavarin had this to say about Captain Planet:
*snip*

I know exactly zero about either Gundams or Robotech, but I think someone here is heavily biased

Khyron
posted 01-12-2002 04:04:45 PM
I think we're all forgetting two things.

Max and Miryia Sterling. Those two alone could probably wipe out half those mobile suits alone. Max managed to down over 500 zentraedi battlepods himself, without his ship getting hit more than three times EVER. He was never defeated. Miryia was defeated ONCE, by Max.

Max's first fight EVER, he was outnumbered 4-1 and still managed to blow them all to bits without getting a hit on him.

Pavarin
Pancake
posted 01-12-2002 04:18:19 PM
Ok so Im biased, I just felt the urge* to do somthing big and long winded. BTW, i admit to being in posession of half the facts (That much? I surprise myself somtimes), I vaguely know about Robotech/Macross but know a slight bit more about Gundam wing.

Please pick my statements to pieces, its the only way any of us (especially me) learn anything, and I'll quote the Techo Master here -

'I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.'

(*AND IF ANYONE, I MEAN ANYONE MENTIONS A CERTAIN SHAMPOO I WILL HUNT THEM DOWN AND PERSONALLY BORE THEM TO DEATH WITH A LONG WINDED RANT)

[ 01-12-2002: Message edited by: Pavarin ]

My motto for life?

Look, but don't touch...

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-12-2002 11:03:21 PM
quote:
Pavarin had this to say about Pirotess:
Robotech vs. Gundam Wing

Hummmm, mind if I take a whack at this? I know a bit more about Robotech than you, so I can make it a better fight.

Robotech vs. Wing Gundam

Wing Gundam goes up against a blue Veritech of the EDF. The pilot of the blue Veritech: Max Sterling.

Try as it might, the WG is unable to hit the Veritech. Max's reflexes border on the inhuman, only the Wing Zero or Epion would have a chance to hit him.

Max launches some misiles at the WG, and scores enough hits to disable it (seeker misiles that can be used to hit from behind to avoid the shield).

ROUND ONE - Robotech

next up..

Robotech vs. Deathscythe

Deathscythe faces off againt, not a Veritech Fighter, but a Veritech Hovertank.

Deathscythe engages his cloaking system, and attempts to close in on the hovertank. The battloid mode hovertank swings its main gun around, and plants the end of it squarely against the head of Deathscythe. *Boom*

As Duo sits within the heavily damaged Deathscythe, he realizes that somehow the pilot of the HT was able to tell where he was. The HT opens, and Zor Prime steps out.

However, Zor Prime goes on an angst kick, and starts bitching and moaning about his lot in life. As he stands there unarmed and unarmored, even the damaged Deathscythe is able to make short work of him.

End Result? ROUND TWO - Gundam Wing

Robotech vs. Heavyarms

On the Robotech side, they bring out a M.A.C. Battloid. This non-transforming mecha is BIG. It has HUGE guns, and lots of them. It also has lots of armor.

Heavyarms does not do well. Not well at all.
ROUND THREE - Robotech

Robotech vs. Sandrock(and the Maganac Corps)

Dana Sterling leads the 15th Alpha Tactical Armored Corps into battle. All of their Hovertanks (Yep, just like what that twit Zor Prime used) are equiped with Louie Nichols's "pupil pistol" targeting system. To see the target, is to lock onto the target, is to shoot the target (think of it as a lesser version of the WingZero/Epion targeting system).

ROUND FOUR - Robotech

Robotech vs. Shenlong

Scott Benard in an Alpha Fighter has a shitload of misiles, and loves to use them all at once. Shenlong has no good anti-misile defence.

But, just to be a jerk, Scott uses the BIG misiles in the Beta fighter from long range. Yep, the reflex-nukes.

ROUND FIVE - Robotech

Mr. Duck
Likes to ____!
posted 01-12-2002 11:13:52 PM
i have a sudden urge to go play Armored Core 2:AA now..
Jalal d'Varr
Still a gnome!
posted 01-13-2002 05:14:56 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Palador ChibiDragon wrote:
*snip*

More biased-ness. To sum this up, we can conclude that just like you can't compare Gandalf and Elminster, you can't compare Gundam Wing and Robotech either. Hurray.

Pavarin
Pancake
posted 01-13-2002 05:23:58 AM
Ummm... I don't know who the hell your on about Palador, all I got was the video where the captain summerises the creation of the SDF-1, the first fold jump that takes Macross Island to Pluto and the journey back to earth

These names and Mecha your talking about are unknown to me... Sorry

My motto for life?

Look, but don't touch...

Khyron
posted 01-13-2002 12:49:32 PM
Max sterling (First fight) was pretty much the greatest human ace that ever lived. Accredited with over 500 downed enemies to his name, he became THE name to talk about when talking about aces. The ace of aces, his reflexes and combat prowess bordered on insane, he could make his mecha do things that would make people gasp in astonishment every damn time.

Zor Prime was the reincarnation (clone) of the greatest scientist that ever lived. The Robotech Masters however, used him as a combat pilot, then wiped his memories and used him as a spy. Resulting in a mess, psychologically speaking. A mess that's killer in a Bioroid, but still fucked up in da hed.

A M.A.C. Battloid is a mecha that mainly appeared on the decks of the SDF-1 and in the so-called Daedalus maneuver. It wasn't designed for spaceflight combat, it was mainly used to fire out massive salvoes from the deck of the SDF-1 as defensive fire, or from the daedalus 'arm' on offense. It's designed to deal a beating and take a beating, but very good at maneuvering.

Pupil Pistol targetting is something that came during the 2nd Robotech war, after the destruction of the SDF-1 and after the SDF-3 departed for Tirol on the expeditionary mission. It was designed by a tech freak 'Louie Nichols' on a combat simulator, then later put into place on military mecha. As Palador stated, it targets by sensing the movements of the eye and using that to aim the weapons. Much quicker and more precise than manual aiming.

Scott Bernard was the leader of a small guerilla fighter group during the final robotech war. Originally part of the expeditionary force, he arrived after the Invid had laid down on earth and was promptly blasted from the sky. He's an ace pilot (Not on the level of Max Sterling), but definitely better than most.

Alpha fighters are designed for speed and maneuverability. Betas for firepower. The two can combine to become pretty much a godly weapons platform, with increased speed, range, firepower, and devastation potential.

The fighters listed are spread out over the 3 books, which is why you haven't got a clue about most of their capabilities, Pavarin.

EDIT: Bah. Not the three books, the three 'series' of books. The first, second, and third robotech wars. 6 books for the first, 3 each for the second two. 12 books, plus the 3 after-war series, plus the 5 sentinels series, plus the last book. 21 books total. I have 19 of those 21

[ 01-13-2002: Message edited by: Khyron ]

Pavarin
Pancake
posted 01-14-2002 01:47:11 AM
/em read above post...

/worship

thank you for your time

My motto for life?

Look, but don't touch...

Led
*kaboom*
posted 01-14-2002 01:57:41 AM
I used to have a LOT of those books. Then they ALL vanished when I moved to WA from VA! *cries*
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 01-14-2002 02:18:31 AM
quote:
Suchii had this to say about Tron:
I used to have a LOT of those books. Then they ALL vanished when I moved to WA from VA! *cries*

Kinda like my anime. They're all probably in the same place!

Eleene
Pancake
posted 01-14-2002 03:40:41 AM
Delidgamond is sexier than any Pokemon, and I'm not into robots... So Delidgamond > All.
Pavarin
Pancake
posted 01-14-2002 11:27:55 AM
OK! a few questions for those in the know...

1) What would happen if Mr. Max Sterling was not only introduced to the Wing Zero/Epyon, but also Gundam Wing's resident Ace pilot, Zechs Merquise? This is the man that masterdd th Tall geese, a Mobile suit which was about as dangerous to it's pilot as it was to the enemy.

2) How would Zor Prime detect the Deathscythe while it has Hyper Jammers engaged? The Hyper Jammers hide it from both Electronic and Visual sensors until it strikes.

3) What would happen if the Heavyarms used the same tactic that Heero Yuy used when Figthing Zechs Merquise in the South/North Pole, ie using its weapons to kick up a tremendous cloud of dust/snow that Zechs couldn't target the Heavyarms properly.

4) What would happen to the Pupil Pistols if the Maganacs used Photon Flash rounds (ok, thats not their actual name but I don't know what they are actually called) to blind the Hover tanks

5) Exactly how big a mess would be made of poor old Wufei if, instead of Scott Bernard using the reflex nukes, we place the self confessed "Nuke Whore" Suchii in the cockpit of the thing? please don't kill me Suchii, just beat me up a little? please? go on, just a bit.

And finally, what do you think would happen if the 5 Gundams joined forces (and don't say "Two words - "MACROSS, CANNON" or anything similar, the only way you could make that thing less subtle is by radioing the Gundams a count down) or if we used other Gundam series in the equation?

My motto for life?

Look, but don't touch...

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-14-2002 11:58:43 AM
1) What would happen if Mr. Max Sterling was not only introduced to the Wing Zero/Epyon, but also Gundam Wing's resident Ace pilot, Zechs Merquise? This is the man that masterdd th Tall geese, a Mobile suit which was about as dangerous to it's pilot as it was to the enemy.

Max was kinda laid back, but I think they would get along Ok. Now, Zechs and Miriya would be a great match. The would be in training mechs and hammering at each other in no time. Not to kill each other, but to have a good fight and see who is better.

2) How would Zor Prime detect the Deathscythe while it has Hyper Jammers engaged? The Hyper Jammers hide it from both Electronic and Visual sensors until it strikes.

Due to some of the stuff the origional Zor was doing to himself, Zor Prime suffered occasional flashes of insight into various things. It's possible that he would nail the Dethscythe without being able to see it.

However, the mess in his head made him do some stupid shit. Notice that in my post, he lost because he forgot to finish the fight.

3) What would happen if the Heavyarms used the same tactic that Heero Yuy used when Figthing Zechs Merquise in the South/North Pole, ie using its weapons to kick up a tremendous cloud of dust/snow that Zechs couldn't target the Heavyarms properly.

That could buy him time. If he used that time wisely, and figured out where to hit the MAC, then he could win. But if the MAC gets a lock on him, it's all over.

4) What would happen to the Pupil Pistols if the Maganacs used Photon Flash rounds (ok, thats not their actual name but I don't know what they are actually called) to blind the Hover tanks

That might work, but I think the helmets the Hovertank pilots wore had some flare compensation built in. Dunno....

5) Exactly how big a mess would be made of poor old Wufei if, instead of Scott Bernard using the reflex nukes, we place the self confessed "Nuke Whore" Suchii in the cockpit of the thing? please don't kill me Suchii, just beat me up a little? please? go on, just a bit.

It's hard to have a mess when there's nothing left....

And finally, what do you think would happen if the 5 Gundams joined forces (and don't say "Two words - "MACROSS, CANNON" or anything similar, the only way you could make that thing less subtle is by radioing the Gundams a count down) or if we used other Gundam series in the equation?

Way to many things could happen for me to sum it up. Plus, I don't know much about the other Gundam series.

Pavarin
Pancake
posted 01-14-2002 12:22:40 PM
Cool, i'm happy now, the Gundams get a fighting chance! and If you want to know more about =http://gundmproject.com]Gundam's , this is about the best sight i've seen
My motto for life?

Look, but don't touch...

greykittytwilight
As sands through the hourglass...
posted 01-14-2002 12:23:48 PM
Pokemon ownerz j00!
..And the waitress is practicing politics.
As a buisness man slowly gets stoned.
Yes, they're sharing a drink they call Loneliness.
but its better then drinking alone.
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 01-14-2002 12:24:08 PM
quote:
Eleene had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Delidgamond is sexier than any Pokemon, and I'm not into robots... So Delidgamond > All.

I think this person either IS Delidgamond or like.. his sister or something.

Freaky ass Canadians.

Pavarin
Pancake
posted 01-14-2002 12:32:42 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, ignore my last post, I fouled up the URL. Its meant to be www.gundamproject.com.

Thank you!

My motto for life?

Look, but don't touch...

MechaCrash
Pancake
posted 01-14-2002 01:01:39 PM
The RX-78 gets no respect.

Newtypes get no recognition.

Amuro Ray goes unheralded.

Damn you, Gundam Wing, for stealing the spotlight from a far more deserving series.

/em sighs.

pLaY 2 kRuSh!
Nith D'vaz
Pancake
posted 01-14-2002 01:12:23 PM
i think Delid would win, his head has a 90% probapility of reflecting any energy/light attack against him

then all he has to do is take pictures of himself and overload the mech AI stuff

then he would strip dance and kill all the pokemon

Wherever I go,
everyone is a little bit safer because I am there.
Wherever I am,
anyone in need has a friend.
Whenever I return home,
everyone is happy I am there.

-Robert L. Humphrey (warrior creed)
Pavarin
Pancake
posted 01-15-2002 12:15:16 AM
quote:
Nith D'vaz wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
then he would strip dance and kill all the pokemon

kill every other f****er as well....

My motto for life?

Look, but don't touch...

Aaniele Jadedsky
Pancake
posted 01-15-2002 12:27:05 AM
ok, well seeing as how all of those but Dele are animated, and Dele prolly has an eraser and some white outor a lighter or some matches or something, he'd win.
"A friend will help you move, a good friend will help you move a body"
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: