EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I guess I'm screwed
Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 01-09-2002 05:42:23 PM
My rogue hunted for 15 levels in Greater Fay and Crushbone, and his Dark Elf faction is screwed even with the mask... What are ways to fix Indigo Brotherhood faction now?
Mightion Defensor
posted 01-09-2002 05:45:56 PM
Two ways I know of...

1. Kelethin Guards
2. Kill elven slaves in Crushbone

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 01-09-2002 05:47:11 PM
Umm ... halflings in Nektulos Forest.

I think.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
/dev/null
Pancake
posted 01-09-2002 05:49:32 PM
Why bother fixing the Brotherhood faction? It's the DE Warrior guild... My Necro lives without that faction....
Beep. Beep. Beep... Ohh... I think my porridge is done.
My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
Aaron (the good one)
posted 01-09-2002 05:51:21 PM
The halflings in nektulos are the easiest way
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 01-09-2002 06:07:53 PM
Guards are on that faction, FYI
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 01-09-2002 06:08:42 PM
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 01-09-2002 06:09:00 PM
dread guard outer and inner are the guards
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 01-09-2002 06:12:24 PM
Never really understood just how people could get out of Neriak, even with a map. It's VERY easy to get lost in there. And besides- THREE zones? Yeesh!
Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 01-09-2002 06:28:33 PM
Freeport is 3 zones too, dimwit

Ah well I wanted to walk in Neriak safely for my epic business when the time comes.

Maradon!
posted 01-09-2002 06:35:06 PM
quote:
Tier impressed everyone with:
Freeport is 3 zones too, dimwit

Ah well I wanted to walk in Neriak safely for my epic business when the time comes.

You're level fifteen and you're worrying about that?

Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 01-09-2002 06:37:23 PM
quote:
Maradön? had this to say about Cuba:
You're level fifteen and you're worrying about that?

Yep, it's called powerlevels

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 01-09-2002 06:41:05 PM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade had this to say about Captain Planet:
Never really understood just how people could get out of Neriak, even with a map. It's VERY easy to get lost in there. And besides- THREE zones? Yeesh!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
...Breathes...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: Densetsu ]

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Miandor
Pancake
posted 01-09-2002 06:57:58 PM
Reason is one of the rogue epic has a part in Neriak.

My rogue keeled crushbone orcs from lvl 1 to 14 doh!

He just hit 31 tonight, and I think ill make my way to nek forest and keel some halflings heh.

BTW, magelo is back up(bout fookin time)

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: Miandor ]

Miandor 56th High Elf Magician
Tulerin Hippyassassin 54th Wood Elf hippy rogue
Myriad Tholuxe Paells
BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 01-09-2002 07:01:44 PM
I figured out my way around Neriak a few days ago after wandering around for 2 hours looking for the necro guild.... I found everything but the necro guild in 3rd gate. The way out was a piece o cake after that. *huggles EQatlas*

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 01-09-2002 07:03:24 PM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade had this to say about Cuba:

I used to get lost. Then... at some point I decided to spend a little while walking around the city. I know where most important things are in Neriak now, hehe.

Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 01-10-2002 02:51:37 AM
This is just in! This faction quest gives ONLY POSITIVE faction hits with Neriak... Not with Indigo Brotherhood but who cares, it's been confirmed the losers don't come out of their hole.

Anyway, I call this quest:

--- Drunkening Lokar ---

First you will need Red Wine. Buy whatever amount you want, it's easy.

Then, invisible or whatever precaution you need, head into Neriak 3rd Gate, at the library.

In a small room to the left should be Lokar ToBiath... If you're KoS to him, sneak behind him or have him charmed, whatever you like... Then feed him wine in stacks of 4!

You will get some exp (neglectable at L15) and the following faction hits:
+ Dark Bargainers
+ Dreadguard Outer
+ Dreadguard Inner

And nothing negative. r0x0r. Have fun!

Ayerine Angelyre
Pancake
posted 01-10-2002 03:54:31 AM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade had this to say about pies:

WHA?! Neriak is 10000 times less confusing than QEYNOS! I know Neriak like the back of my hand. hehehe...If you ever need directions, lemme know. Or get a map, even though they're hard to follow.

Kolak
Pancake
posted 01-10-2002 04:59:42 AM
quote:
Tier had this to say about Pirotess:
This is just in! This faction quest gives ONLY POSITIVE faction hits with Neriak... Not with Indigo Brotherhood but who cares, it's been confirmed the losers don't come out of their hole.

Anyway, I call this quest:

--- Drunkening Lokar ---

First you will need Red Wine. Buy whatever amount you want, it's easy.

Then, invisible or whatever precaution you need, head into Neriak 3rd Gate, at the library.

In a small room to the left should be Lokar ToBiath... If you're KoS to him, sneak behind him or have him charmed, whatever you like... Then feed him wine in stacks of 4!

You will get some exp (neglectable at L15) and the following faction hits:
+ Dark Bargainers
+ Dreadguard Outer
+ Dreadguard Inner

And nothing negative. r0x0r. Have fun!

...i would timeline you, but i have to get on my new warrior (on my own account! finally! ) and level him up

but yes, it is a nice quest. with a few PP a n00b inkie can get a few levels and a LOT of merchant faction...

NOTE: This is an automated e-mail post, please do not reply
ph34r me
This uselss post brought to you by:
Anthrax - The other white powder

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 01-10-2002 09:03:44 AM
Neriak is BY FAR the coolest town I've ever been to by the way The Lodge of the Dead is just... cool
Ferrel
Fippy's VP
posted 01-10-2002 12:59:13 PM
Turn in light stones and greater light stones to the smith chick in south ro.
Ferrel!
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 01-10-2002 01:09:08 PM
the Exp from drunk Lokar gives negligable exp even at 1 btw.
also there is a guy in warrior guild that takes orc pawn picks, and gives pos faction with indigo brothers.

you can also have someone that doesnt care about halflings kill the middle camp over and over and bum the leatherfoot raider skullcaps off them and turn them into one of the guys on the middle level between the merchant and the guildleader. that gives pos indigo faction also.

All Empires Fall, You just have to know where to push- Me
Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Daniel Gow
The Official "Whasap" Bear
posted 01-10-2002 01:17:17 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Ruvyen Warblade wrote:

I definitely have to agree with you one that one...Neriak is way to confusing even with detailed maps for all three zones.

Oh and Qeynos is easy to navigate, at least the buildings and walkways resemble some kind of order....

Easist city to navigate has to be Halas, lol.

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 01-10-2002 01:20:29 PM
Nah, it has to be Kelethin! But then, I'm biased
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 01-10-2002 02:17:12 PM
Felwithe is by far the easiest to Navigate. Halas isn't that easy...I got lost in Halas once >_<
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Lashanna
noob
posted 01-10-2002 03:03:41 PM
I don't know what you guys are talking about, heh... I know Neriak down to every pebble...

I think Kaladim is probably the least confusing. Halas is still sorta complicated...

Oh, and the Lokar trick is great.
I'm Ally with all Neriak Merchants (Dark Bargainers), and all the Evil Merchants around the world that aren't in cities (Ogres and Trolls in Rathe Mountains, Ogre in Lake Rathe, Smiths in SRo, and some others, are all on Dark Bargainers).

There is a troll in the Maiden's Fancy, Raztraz (the bouncer). I camped him, every time, I lost faction with the 3 factions that Lokar raises....

So I kill Raztraz, loot his club (a good 5 or 6pp), sell it at the merchant right there, and buy 5 red wine from her every kill, and run to the Library which is VERY close, and turn in the wine, ^_^

It's a great camp, especially for money (well, if you're a caster and not an Enchanter, I suppose. He hits pretty hard for his level, but a Earth Pet shouldn't have that many problems if you're level 20 or so. Necros can fear him, I rooted and Nuked him.).

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: