EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: It never pays...
Pacifica
Pancake
posted 01-07-2002 11:19:33 PM
...to get too close to a GM event featuring a mad gnome, even if you don't do anything because he's red to you...

I soon found myself nuked for 170 and 217, and stabbed for 93. The 217 finished me off.
The GM was summoning orc shamen and skellys to "aid" him in his quest to destroy all rogues, and even though a wizzie was AoEing his pets, he decided he didn't like me in my rubi-red armor.

What a time for my meathead brother to be up on Velious... :/

Pacifica
Cleric Of Mithaniel Marr, Xegony Server
Wields Spiky Mace
"If at first you don't succeed, get the warrior a rez."
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 01-08-2002 03:12:17 AM
Well, if there's a mad gnome cleric with lots of red monster around you, being anywhere near it(even watching) isn't a smart thing to do. And you call your Brother a Meathead?

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 01-08-2002 05:31:09 AM
You can't trust those gnomes
"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
Maradon!
posted 01-08-2002 05:55:08 AM
Enraged gnomes and bulls. Keep away from bulls.

Fortunatly there are neither bulls nor cows in Norrath since all Norrath's milk is obtained from the Plane of Milk.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 01-08-2002 05:58:15 AM
Plane of Milk? Bah, everyone knows they just milk all the rats outside the cities.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 01-08-2002 06:02:18 AM
They milk the cats. I milked a cat once.
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 01-08-2002 06:04:35 AM
What cats? I never see any cats.

Plenty of rats, though.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 01-08-2002 06:11:27 AM
Plaincats!

(I dunno. But that was one damn funny movie. "You can milk pretty much anything with nipples." "I have nipples. Could you milk me?")

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: