EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Siliddars brother is an over-reactive SOB...
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 01-07-2002 02:58:20 PM
...who has some SERIOUS anger-management issues.
he came home, noticed i accidentally spilt some BBQ sauce on his bed while EQing today.i explain that mom will get him some new sheets when she gets home.
now heres the kicker. he's so screwed up and pissed he simply deletes every one of my chars except simply because i spilled BBQ on his bed, after admitting that he sold all my bards lambent/weapons...
I am moving off Luclin...gonna start over...fresh...with a new Pword...new everything....thinking about a ranger.

Any suggestions on servers?

All Empires Fall, You just have to know where to push- Me
Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 01-07-2002 02:59:14 PM
..BBQ sauce, on the bed? Is that what you call it now?
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 01-07-2002 03:05:20 PM
his puter is the only EQ capable puter in the house, and his bed is right next to his desk.
focus isnt on how much of an ass my brother is, its what server should i move too?

Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 01-07-2002 03:05:35 PM
quote:
Demitri stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
..BBQ sauce, on the bed? Is that what you call it now?

Thats just wrong, and how did he delete all your charecters. Do you hand out your passwords?

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-07-2002 03:05:44 PM
He deletes all your characters.. because of dirty sheets?

Jesus a-fucking Christ, kids today.

Maelarr
Pancake
posted 01-07-2002 03:13:27 PM
we brothers, we practically shared accounts.
hell for all the crap i've don for him,
i got him through nearly every hell lvl from 35 on. i got him a 12k robe with my own money when he lost his corpse deep in velious and couldnt get it back. the f-ker
grrrr

Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 01-07-2002 03:15:37 PM
Sorry to hear about that.

And you should move to Xev.

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 01-07-2002 03:18:12 PM
Hmm, I know, you can change the password to something he doesnt know and make him pay for the charecters he deleted so you can rebuild you old charecters.
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 01-07-2002 03:21:13 PM
my old password always used to be "password"
when he asked formy lambent so he could buy something and i said no, i changed to to something that he hacked..he wasnt in the room when it happened.
i changed it to
SOCK!!!
how in the holy name of jesus did he figure that out?!?!?!?!?

Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 01-07-2002 03:21:45 PM
quote:
Siliddar wrote this stupid crap:
we brothers, we practically shared accounts.
hell for all the crap i've don for him,
i got him through nearly every hell lvl from 35 on. i got him a 12k robe with my own money when he lost his corpse deep in velious and couldnt get it back. the f-ker
grrrr

By god, get him back.

Get on the account and delete all HIS characters.

i hate when people pull crap like that.

Elvish Crack Piper
posted 01-07-2002 03:24:58 PM
quote:
Falaanla Marr had this to say about dark elf butts:

By god, get him back.

Get on the account and delete all HIS characters.

i hate when people pull crap like that.

Nah, that would be stupid.

Sell the account and its items on Ebay. Then use the money to buy EQ game cards and have the password be along the lines of ghdayz445 or some other long letter number chain that reuires a proggy to crack.

Maelarr
Pancake
posted 01-07-2002 03:32:20 PM
actually i was thinking more along the lines of destroying all theepic peices he has so far (all he has left to do is golem in fear... or so he says)
that would piss him off, that and destroy his precious carmine/netted kelp tunic. and jboots

Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 01-07-2002 03:35:14 PM
There would not be a hole deep enough for him to hide in.
If you come to Bristlebane by any chance then look me up I will help you out as I can.
"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 01-07-2002 03:36:46 PM
i could also go to the parents and get the payment on his account stopped...
but so we got 1 vote for xev, and 1 for bristlebane any more?

Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 01-07-2002 03:40:27 PM
I would petition.

Tell the GMs that your brother hacked into your account, deleted all your characters, and you went in the room just in time to see the empty character screen. You might get your characters back.

Then, tell them he has an account... If you know the account name, tell them. They'll probably ban his account.

Arttemis the Rogue
Amethyst's sex toy
posted 01-07-2002 06:28:49 PM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
I would petition.

Tell the GMs that your brother hacked into your account, deleted all your characters, and you went in the room just in time to see the empty character screen. You might get your characters back.

Then, tell them he has an account... If you know the account name, tell them. They'll probably ban his account.

So you're asking him to lie over a game... brilliant.

He already said that they shared passwords. All that would get him is a smackdown with the banstick.

nem-x
posted 01-07-2002 06:36:14 PM
I would SMASH HIS FACE IN!
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 01-07-2002 06:48:10 PM
i have already dealt with his treachery. 5 embarrassing pictures of him in scandalous pictures with his friends sister while drunk have been sent to his girlfriend from an anonomous person (me)
the poor guy'll never knew what hit him.
now that it is taken care of. Which server? 1 vote for xev, which would probably be my choice at this time due to its containing Shadowclan, the place i first learned the basics of drow language.
Jal being plural you
aluve Hello
Vendui being farewell
ahh memories.
isnt someone here in that guild? Jalal i think its joo. any requirements on joining?

and a vote for bristlebane. might go there depending on wether the shadowclan thing happens.

Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Kinanik
Upset about being titless
posted 01-07-2002 06:52:14 PM
Okay... now that was cruel :P

Send it to the Parents also :P

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 01-07-2002 06:55:00 PM
good idea, i've also showed parents pictures of him drinking the rum that those beautiful vengance pictures were brought by.
needless to say they are much mad, drinking rum...at the tender age of 15
/sigh
i tried some myself, but only like 1 shot. hated it, burned all the way in and all the way out
/shudder

Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Ryuujin
posted 01-07-2002 06:56:23 PM
quote:
Mortious Shadowstalker impressed everyone with:
He deletes all your characters.. because of dirty sheets?

Jesus a-fucking Christ, kids today.

Either...

1) He's more evil than Mort
2) He's a dick

Take your pick

Ryuujin
posted 01-07-2002 06:57:49 PM
The Tribunal is a nice server, but Quellious seems to be where all the people are on this board :P
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 01-07-2002 07:01:30 PM
Ryu, both.
SERVERS PEOPLE.
maybe a little "damn that was mean, you got him good, hey ceom to ____server we got a really cool guild over here" etc.
im mainly looking for roleplay heavy servers..i know of none besides fironia vie, and that server sucks, dont wanna go there

Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 01-07-2002 07:10:10 PM
Who is the acct registered under sil?

If its not under your name and has no connections to your name, tell them that you and your brother shared the account.

Get the damn thing banned.

Fal

Maelarr
Pancake
posted 01-07-2002 07:16:49 PM
people people, i have already exacted my revenge. i feel that Siliddar, Meiwan, Linthar, Sillitwoo, Sillimule, and Dugall have all been sufficiently venged, as i can hear his girlfriends shrieks all the way from here...that and im listening on the other phone.
quote:

Ashley said to dave via phone:WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH HER TONGUE!!!!! OMG I HATE YOU SO FUKKIN MUCH RIGHT NOW I COULD JUST CLIP OFF YOUR NUTS WITH TOENAIL CLIPPERS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS!!
Dave emits nonsensical babble: *untranslateable*imsoo sorry babe *untranslateable* i was drunk
Ashley: DRUNK!!
Dave:*untranslateable for long period* im so sorry i love you really i do *untranslateable*

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: Siliddar ]

Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Doomjudge
Pancake
posted 01-07-2002 08:17:41 PM
E-Mailing can easily get them restored...
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 01-07-2002 08:22:22 PM
something similar happened to a friend of dave's the charachters were restored allright.
his formerly warlords/cobalt wearing warrior now had 6 peices of Issued Guard Plate. 10ac every peice.
i fear what Sil may have

Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 01-07-2002 08:29:18 PM
quote:
Doomjudge thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
E-Mailing can easily get them restored...

I did something similar, got on the phone with someone at Verant, they made a couple connections, got to a lead programming guy who retrieved my characters and restored em after my brother deleted the characters I had on our shared account in a fit of rage due to my getting my epic slightly ahead of him. Those characters are now safely transferred to my own new account, so the only person who can mess with em are me and Lsanna occasionally, when I sign her in.

I would either e-mail or phone the Verant guys, tell em what happened, and they'll likely mutter something about your brother being a dick and retrieve your characters from their server files. Then they'll likely tell you to stop sharing the account

"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Aaniele
Pancake
posted 01-07-2002 08:33:17 PM
Well, I would not stop there. Send those picutres to alot more people. And then you should come to RN. I could use some comapny.

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: Aaniele ]

"a friend will help you move, a really good friend will help you move a body"
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: