EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Question about AA
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 01-07-2002 02:33:32 AM
Ok, AA takes the place of actually leveling right? So my question is this.

After the first AA point, does the Second AA point require SAME or MORE XP to get it. Is the amount for an AA point level based or not. Any other info would also be apreciated.

I already know that you can only get class and style based AA at 54 and 59, but what else can you tell me.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 01-07-2002 02:35:41 AM
It requires same amount of exp.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 01-07-2002 02:38:57 AM
Need to be 51+.

Levels > AAXP

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 01-07-2002 03:08:35 AM
Playing too much Shattered Galaxy. Immediately thought "Air to Air."
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 01-07-2002 03:10:19 AM
quote:
Zephyer had this to say about Tron:
Playing too much Shattered Galaxy. Immediately thought "Air to Air."

same

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 01-07-2002 04:58:37 AM
I immediately thought 'anti aircraft', but that's because I'm a military nut. ;P
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Aaniele
Pancake
posted 01-07-2002 05:00:53 AM
too much beer, taught "Alcoholics Anon."
"a friend will help you move, a really good friend will help you move a body"
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 01-07-2002 08:49:11 AM
quote:
Aaniele had this to say about Pirotess:
too much beer, taught "Alcoholics Anon."

Ditto. So naturally, the sentence, "AA takes the place of leveling, right?" seemed very profound

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Mightion Defensor
posted 01-07-2002 09:49:01 AM
One AA point takes about as much XP as it takes to get from 51 to 52, my level 60 paladin friend tells me.
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 01-07-2002 09:51:36 AM
quote:
Mightion Defensor had this to say about Optimus Prime:
One AA point takes about as much XP as it takes to get from 51 to 52, my level 60 paladin friend tells me.
with 90% AAXP I gain it FASTER than I gain normal XP in 51, if I had 0% AAXP.
I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: