EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: As I walk into the valley of the shadow of death..
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 01-06-2002 07:08:13 AM
..which is also called the North DeKalb mall, I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me.

Time ta' go visit EB, boys! Load up the truck!

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 01-06-2002 02:39:20 PM
I shall fear no evil, for I am the Baddest Motha... in the valley! Thy Rod and thy staff shall protect me and watch over me as i kick some shark ass!....or something like htat, Deep Blu Sea ruled.
Silliddar owns Deep Blu Sea on DVD

All Empires Fall, You just have to know where to push- Me
Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 01-06-2002 02:48:23 PM
quote:
Siliddar had this to say about Captain Planet:
I shall fear no evil, for I am the Baddest Motha... in the valley! Thy Rod and thy staff shall protect me and watch over me as i kick some shark ass!....or something like htat, Deep Blu Sea ruled.
Silliddar owns Deep Blu Sea on DVD

DEEP BLUE SEA?? I should kill you now. How could you credit such a great quote to such a stupid movie!(Though I'm sure it's said in that movie somewhere. )

"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no one. For I am the meanest mother fucker in that valley." -General George Patton

Aaniele
Pancake
posted 01-06-2002 03:11:47 PM
I like this one better:

"The German today is like the June bride. He knows he is going to get it, but he dosn;t know how big it is going to be"
-General Richard Gale, June 3rd 1944

"a friend will help you move, a really good friend will help you move a body"
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 01-06-2002 03:30:28 PM
quote:
Aaniele had this to say about Robocop:
I like this one better:

"The German today is like the June bride. He knows he is going to get it, but he dosn;t know how big it is going to be"
-General Richard Gale, June 3rd 1944

Patton > Gale!

"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, 'To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.'"

Though Chesty Puller rox0rz too.

"Okay men. They're to the north and to the south. They're to the east, and to the west. They have us surrounded. There's no way they're getting away this time."

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 01-06-2002 03:35:13 PM
quote:
Comrade_Snoota thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
DEEP BLUE SEA?? I should kill you now. How could you credit such a great quote to such a stupid movie!(Though I'm sure it's said in that movie somewhere. )

"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no one. For I am the meanest mother fucker in that valley." -General George Patton

I think the quote is much older than that.

ZaÂ’afiel
Coolest Hamster Pimp Ever!
posted 01-06-2002 03:38:44 PM
*gets the uerge to sing amnish paradise*

weeeee!

"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 01-06-2002 04:39:56 PM
Atlanta. Malls. Suck.

Saw a robbery once... a few fatass police were chasing a really fast runner with jewelery in his hands and pockets through the parking lot...

I was, like, 8 years old... heh

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: