EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: For men or lesbians only
Jraik Doomshadow
The Furry Iksar
posted 01-04-2002 05:24:38 PM
What is the absolute worst thing you ever unintentionally said to your girlfriend?

I think I can claim the worst. We were shopping in a mall, she was looking around and asked me a question I forget, and I responded by saying, since I was a 40, and I didn't know women's sizes, "You look like a 20 to me, i'm sure they do."

There is an ancient Iksar saying, that something lasts only as long as the last person remembers it. My people have come to trust memory over history. Memory, like fire, is radiant and immutable. Those who renounce the flame of memory in order to put out the dangerous fire of truth: Beware these men, for they are dangerous themselves... and unwise. There are false histories written on the blood of those who might remember, and on those who seek the truth.
Jraik Doomshadow
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 01-04-2002 05:26:41 PM
I never understood that. Their clothes are measured so much smaller, yet their shoes are measured bigger. Aren't they?

I can't remember, its been forever since I walked through the Womens' section of the store.

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 01-04-2002 05:28:30 PM
during sex with an ex-girlfriend:

"What would your friends think of how we met?"

"What would they care about some girl I met on the internet?"

*insert sound of flaming train wreck, garbage truck dropped off a building, B-17 bomber shot down and heading nose-first into a low mountain*

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 01-04-2002 06:10:28 PM
quote:
KaLourin DthBlayde had this to say about (_|_):
during sex with an ex-girlfriend:

"What would your friends think of how we met?"

"What would they care about some girl I met on the internet?"

*insert sound of flaming train wreck, garbage truck dropped off a building, B-17 bomber shot down and heading nose-first into a low mountain*

So did they ever manage to remove the foot from your mouth?

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 01-04-2002 06:30:32 PM
Wow.. you went out with some obviously uptight people honey. =P
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 01-04-2002 07:59:04 PM
hmm...

Dunno. For the answer to that one you'd have to ask Lyinar.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Maradon!
posted 01-04-2002 09:55:13 PM
I like your hair! It looks better.

*punched in the gut*

OW! What'd I saaay!?

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 01-04-2002 10:12:00 PM
Well, my little clique of friends, including my girlfriend and best friend were hanging out at the mall. I was kind of carrying on a spit conversation between my g/f and best friend. Well, he said something about taking crap from everyone, and right before I said "You don't need that! Don't you get enough already?" to HIM, SHE said, "Ian, should I get this cheescake?"

It took a minute to explain THAT

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-04-2002 10:40:28 PM
It wasn't something I said, but something I did....

I ignored my GF knocking on the door and on the window to my bedroom in the middle of the night. Yes, I was ignoring a female who wanted to do nothing more than screw my brains out for a few hours. I was exhausted... I had been living on an average of an hour or 2 of sleep a night for weeks. The only real sleep I got was on my days off, and then I usually only got 8 or 9.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 01-04-2002 11:21:09 PM
"Sweetheart, do you think that girl is pretty?"
"Tch, yeah."

I don't remember anything after that.

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Kameks
BANNED
posted 01-04-2002 11:31:38 PM
I remember the one that got away. This was a few years ago in highschool senior year. This VERY attractive red headed girl i had a crush on comes walking up to me before class and beams me a smile. "Hi" She says "Can i borrow your pen for a second?" (now this was an expensive 80dollar pen my grandfather got me and i loved). So being the shy guy i am i stutter a few things out and go "Yeah but dont steal it please". Well apparently she thought i was making it sound like she was a thief and all i got from her was a smack and being called an asshole And she was such a nice girl to wahhhhhh.
People who try to commit suicide should be dragged out into the street and shot. Heck they wont complain this what they wanted :)

Sig pic done with Microsoft paint, Work that doobie Pikachu.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 01-05-2002 12:32:59 AM
Uhhhhh

I can't think of anything. Seriously. If he's said anything bad, I don't remember it now.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Aaniele
Pancake
posted 01-05-2002 12:39:13 AM
lets see...I think slut and cocksucker would rank right up there, but I only had a girlfriend for all of about 15 minutes.
"a friend will help you move, a really good friend will help you move a body"
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 01-05-2002 01:04:07 AM
yer pretty rough on girlfriends, then.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 01-05-2002 01:05:22 AM
quote:
Aaniele had this to say about Optimus Prime:
lets see...I think slut and cocksucker would rank right up there, but I only had a girlfriend for all of about 15 minutes.

In the span of 15 minutes you called your girlfriend a slut and a cocksucker?

Darius!
Pancake
posted 01-05-2002 01:18:31 AM
*Looks around for lesbians*

*Runs away crying*

Kameks
BANNED
posted 01-05-2002 07:10:31 AM
Well ehy i've called three of my brothers girlfriends and every girl he tried to hook me up with back in HS a slut and a whore. The reason is beacuse ......theY WERE SLUTS! Really jeez these are the type of girls i would pick up for a first date hoping they were ok and 5 seconds after getting into the car she starts to put her hair back and reaches for my zipper At this point i promptly slam on the brakes (Tsk she should have worn her seat belt) throw her out of the car and yell slut as i drive away. *SIGH* I was just another potential one nighter to them
People who try to commit suicide should be dragged out into the street and shot. Heck they wont complain this what they wanted :)

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 01-05-2002 07:45:56 AM
quote:
Kameks had this to say about (_|_):
Well ehy i've called three of my brothers girlfriends and every girl he tried to hook me up with back in HS a slut and a whore. The reason is beacuse ......theY WERE SLUTS! Really jeez these are the type of girls i would pick up for a first date hoping they were ok and 5 seconds after getting into the car she starts to put her hair back and reaches for my zipper At this point i promptly slam on the brakes (Tsk she should have worn her seat belt) throw her out of the car and yell slut as i drive away. *SIGH* I was just another potential one nighter to them

Kameks...

you have MORALS

*grin*

Pokes Kameks with a stick

Kameks
BANNED
posted 01-05-2002 08:56:34 AM
quote:
Falaanla Marr had this to say about pies:

Kameks...

you have MORALS

*grin*

Pokes Kameks with a stick

Errr no no i mean YEAH I ROXXERED THEIR WORLD!

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 01-05-2002 08:58:46 AM
quote:
Vorago had this to say about Pirotess:
So did they ever manage to remove the foot from your mouth?

mrrfle? mrff m-phhnn murrmmphle..

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Kameks
BANNED
posted 01-05-2002 09:01:47 AM
It is not fair that women talk to us during sex. I mean come on that is the one time they KNOW for sure were thinking 100% with out dicks. Unless they are giving us instructions on how to do something better they need to keep quiet for the next 38 seconds till were done!

Jraik Doomshadow
The Furry Iksar
posted 01-06-2002 11:36:30 AM
38 seconds, Kameks? .....nevermind.

There is an ancient Iksar saying, that something lasts only as long as the last person remembers it. My people have come to trust memory over history. Memory, like fire, is radiant and immutable. Those who renounce the flame of memory in order to put out the dangerous fire of truth: Beware these men, for they are dangerous themselves... and unwise. There are false histories written on the blood of those who might remember, and on those who seek the truth.
Jraik Doomshadow
Ryuujin
posted 01-06-2002 11:41:26 AM
TMI
Darius!
Pancake
posted 01-06-2002 12:23:54 PM
quote:
Kameks had this to say about pies:
38 seconds.

That's the reason women talk to you during sex

All times are US/Eastern