EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: My cat hates me
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 01-03-2002 12:00:51 PM
He refuses to eat the dry food that I gave him. He prefer the canned varity. So, now he hates me because I'm all out o canned, and only got the dry.

Have you seen a starving cat being finiky. I don't think so.

Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-03-2002 12:13:24 PM
This is why: dogs > cats

Dogs treat you as their master. Cats treat you as their slave.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 01-03-2002 01:03:57 PM
My cats and I have an understanding; if they don't like the food I'm serving, they can go out and get a job and pay for their own damn food. I don't play that finicky cat game.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Caanis Lupus
Rub me?
posted 01-03-2002 01:42:09 PM
Don't feed them for a week and you could lay down cat litter and they will eat it.

Heard that from a comedian somewhere...

Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 01-03-2002 01:52:53 PM
feeding your cats only dry food is actually dangerous to them
unless they fixed the whole making thier urine crystalize thing
Professional Sinner/Heretic
My mindless dribble
Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 01-03-2002 02:52:30 PM
My cat loves me so long as I feed her, dry or canned regardless, but if she wants food, she wants it NOW!
"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Aaniele
Pancake
posted 01-03-2002 03:00:46 PM
I leave a bowl of food for them to eat, and if they dn;t like it they can go kill something. Works well for me, and seems to for them.
"a friend will help you move, a really good friend will help you move a body"
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-03-2002 03:08:25 PM
Cats are desert animals. They can survive without much food for a lot longer than we give them credit. According to a nifty little book I've quoted from here on occasion, one can of cat food is equal to 10 mice. Kitty can go a few days before it will need to eat again. If it does get that hungry, it'll eventually eat whatever food you offer it.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 01-03-2002 03:15:46 PM
Dogs treat you as their master. Cats treat you as their equal. Some cats are loftier than others, but then, some humans are loftier than others. I treat a cat like I would a person.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 01-03-2002 03:23:54 PM
after seeing the trouble both financially and physically (for the cat) we had with urinary tract infections on my old cat (rest his catty little soul), I feed my cat the special diet formula dry foods. Sure it's twice as much as regular, but worth it in the long run. He also gets a can of the wet stuff once a week or so. His problem is he tends to scoff it down so fast he pukes, so we have to mix it with the dry.

All things aside, as long as there's food in the bowl, he really doesn't care what it is.

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 01-03-2002 03:26:55 PM
Cats > Dogs

You can beat a dog and it will come back
A dog will eat its own Excriment
A dog will treat you as a master.
Neither of these yell out inteligence if you ask me.
Now lets look at cats...

If you abuse a cat they have a way of finding a new companion or just running away and living on thier own.
Cats will eat only what they know can sustain them.
Cats treat you as a companion or friend.
Cats have excelent long term memory. This goes beyond a dogs basic ability to repeat something over and over. A cat can actually learn complex things.

It has been proven that cats have more learning capacity and are overall more inteligent than dogs.

Now this is all being pretty general also.
Some breeds of dogs are very smart. Shepard breeds for instance are Highly inteligent. However overall Cats are far and above Dogs.

And franky most dogws are pretty dirty animals.

"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 01-03-2002 03:40:39 PM
Watch the movie "CATS AND DOGS"
THEY ARE NOT YOUR EQUALS

they are plotting your downfall from behind the curtains... one day you wll call Fluffy your master. JUST YOU WAIT

Professional Sinner/Heretic
My mindless dribble
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-03-2002 04:39:11 PM
Azizza.... I want a pet. Something to mess around with and catch sticks. If I want something intelligent, I'm go buy a freakin' monkey.

k thx la~

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 01-03-2002 04:53:36 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Mortious Shadowstalker wrote:
Azizza.... I want a pet. Something to mess around with and catch sticks. If I want something intelligent, I'm go buy a freakin' monkey.

k thx la~

LOL
Well my cat doesn't catch sticks but it is a lot of fun.. It will chase things and bring them back etc. But it will also bat things around and expect me to bring it back for it. A lot more fun when both partied involved are playing

"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: