EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Crrraaaazy!
Ragabash
Pancake
posted 12-29-2001 12:21:49 AM
Welcome to my insane collection of the past few months. I was gonna make it even more insane, but I didn't think anyone would even try to decipher it (I was going to make things read backwards upwards and diagonal with case types all over the place). Enjoy!

You are demented! oooohhm Bonehead! Timeline me!Watch the tricks Drunken shtuff zzzzzz, MARIO! Holy cow! Dumbass MMMM, Brains! Pong, HAHA Mario gets his groove on Timeline me! Beware bad Karma Pygmy! Tourists base are belong to us WEEEEEEEE Fakespear The gnomes go marching... MEGA MAN! Mercs abound The cheapest arcade around! Mreowr? Fishies! Hungry hungry hippo! Woof Huggles! Don't eat the worm! ARG, Pong! Sparkly! Didn't your mom tell you not to play with lasers? ECvsMM...a deadly tale Crazy! whoa... The Gord Does it end? *drool* A geek's heaven *jumps for joy* Smile! You're on Evercrest EC, the truth uncovered! They're saints...and they're broken! hahaha You fookin flamer! Moria shmoria Bad sex? Leezard pron! Bunny...eeeeevil Bunny....not so eeeeeevil, but still pretty bad Damn my eyes! Unsung heroes. The real cost. HAHA...no Ever met an elf? Foxy! Yeeeowtch Gettin dirty What is war good for? Milk is good for you You can do it! Welcome to the real. Flinging gobs of sticky stuff is fun! I've got your smurf right here. Need salt? Necrolubin! Oh, de platform, Jya Jya How you feeling today? Arooooo YERF...hairball. Why Parce is sad PokeYOU I'd do that too. Other picture’s My picture’s Pokewhaaa? Willie’s chalk Rather something Timeline me! Move it! Ghostly Use em and lose em Bing bang boom, you lose!

Feed my hungry soul.
Ragabash
Pancake
posted 12-30-2001 09:38:43 PM
I refuse to allow my work to leave the board without at least a 2nd trip through the top!
Feed my hungry soul.
Maradon!
posted 12-30-2001 10:18:59 PM
quote:
Ragabash had this to say about Cuba:
Ghostly

What's that clip from?

Looks cool. Like the music too.

Ragabash
Pancake
posted 12-30-2001 10:21:20 PM
Someone said the anime was "Memories"
Feed my hungry soul.
ArchAngel
Not a girl, never will be, no matter how much you may hear differently
posted 12-31-2001 03:48:22 PM
It's from Wings of Honneamise... that video is badass.
"What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of heaven?" -Dream, Sandman
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me as I leave." -Death, Sandman
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Dream, Sandman
Full sigpic image
/dev/null
Pancake
posted 12-31-2001 03:54:00 PM
quote:
ArchAngel stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
It's from Wings of Honneamise... that video is badass.

Actually it's Clip one of Memories, Magnetic Rose.

And who copied the clip I had on my web space and dumped it on a .edu site?

Beep. Beep. Beep... Ohh... I think my porridge is done.
My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
ArchAngel
Not a girl, never will be, no matter how much you may hear differently
posted 12-31-2001 04:00:19 PM
quote:
RPC had this to say about Cuba:

Bah, figures I go out looking for it and find bad info.

"What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of heaven?" -Dream, Sandman
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me as I leave." -Death, Sandman
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Dream, Sandman
Full sigpic image
/dev/null
Pancake
posted 12-31-2001 04:11:39 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and ArchAngel was all like:
Bah, figures I go out looking for it and find bad info.

It's a rare anime to begin with. Limited information and the fan subs are harder than hell to locate. I hope they bring them domestic soon. I have Magnetic Rose and Stinkbomb (clips 1 and 2) but Cannon Fodder eludes me.

My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
Otku
I am no longer an idiot.
posted 12-31-2001 04:13:38 PM
I saw Wings of Honneamise, I didnt understand a second of it, other then the guy was in some space program thingy
Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 12-31-2001 04:24:47 PM
Bump so I can find this later...
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

/dev/null
Pancake
posted 12-31-2001 04:25:07 PM
quote:
Otku had this to say about dark elf butts:
I saw Wings of Honneamise, I didnt understand a second of it, other then the guy was in some space program thingy

Never watched WoH, but I'm sure with all the previews and such that I've seen I could recognize it if I did watch it....

Otku
I am no longer an idiot.
posted 12-31-2001 04:33:01 PM
WoH was quite... strange. Now I shall find Memories. Memories was 3 things in one movie, made by Katsuhiro Otomo.

[ 12-31-2001: Message edited by: Otku ]

/dev/null
Pancake
posted 12-31-2001 04:34:46 PM
quote:
Otku impressed everyone with:
WoH was quite... strange. Now I shall find Memories

Good luck.

I had to bribe the hell out of a guy at Con to give me a copy.

I need more drive space for next year. I barely got a THIRD of what he had and I know he'll have more this yea.=r.

Ragabash
Pancake
posted 01-01-2002 12:27:38 AM
quote:
RPC had this to say about pies:

I plead the 5th. *attempts to look innocent*

Feed my hungry soul.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-01-2002 02:13:57 AM
quote:
Ragabash had this to say about dark elf butts:
I plead the 5th. *attempts to look innocent*

I see how this is.... hehehe

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Ragabash
Pancake
posted 01-01-2002 02:30:43 AM
Actually, I would have just posted the link that was up before, but I couldn't remember what it was and didn't see it, so I just did what I could.
Feed my hungry soul.
Kolak
Pancake
posted 01-01-2002 11:54:32 AM
BUMP!
NOTE: This is an automated e-mail post, please do not reply
ph34r me
This uselss post brought to you by:
Anthrax - The other white powder

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: