EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: A present you a quote I receive while playing D2x!
Aaron (the good one)
posted 12-14-2001 09:32:29 PM
'i think u r fag i no amp dam dont increse dam on corp explo cause it dont increse dam since corp explo is magic u shuld read up on it'

Well, I did...and I was right, he was wrong

Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 12-14-2001 09:34:05 PM
dood u n totly ownzord hm hhaha

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Koska Kintaro
Not Banned Yet
posted 12-14-2001 09:34:10 PM
Don't you love it when that happens?

Don't try to tell him that though, he'll just get pissed at you again.

Koska Kintaro
Not Banned Yet
posted 12-14-2001 09:35:08 PM
whups, double post

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: Koska Kintaro ]

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-14-2001 09:38:56 PM
My friends got a kick out of it:

"You gotta remember, everyone you will ever talk to on battle.net is a mentally challenged 12 year old."

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 12-14-2001 09:41:54 PM
quote:
Some idiot impressed everyone with:
'i think u r fag i no amp dam dont increse dam on corp explo cause it dont increse dam since corp explo is magic u shuld read up on it'

Damn ... what did he say?

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-14-2001 09:47:19 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Tarquinn wrote:

He was arguing that amplify damage, a necromancer curse, will not work in conjunction with corpse explosion, because it's all magic damage.

He fails to realize, however, that CE is half physical damage, half fire damage. Because he's an idiot.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 12-14-2001 09:52:15 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Pirotess:
He was arguing that amplify damage, a necromancer curse, will not work in conjunction with corpse explosion, because it's all magic damage.

He fails to realize, however, that CE is half physical damage, half fire damage. Because he's an idiot.

Jk, havent played D2 for longer than a few hours.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 12-15-2001 03:29:08 AM
CE is phys and fire dmg
THANKS
Professional Sinner/Heretic
My mindless dribble
Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 12-15-2001 07:38:09 AM
CE is bloody annoyin.. Nilithak in act V explodes every god damned thing he throws at you (And he has infinite minions.) and since I was a sorceress, I got my ass beat.

Was kind of satisfying to trap him in a corner and hit him with 12 meteors in a row before they made a casting delay on it though.

I'm still pissed that Cold Mastery (Peirce monster resistance to cold) does NOT affect cold immune monsters. I mean, wtf? Sure, yer immune to cold, but I spent 20 points making sure you DAMN WELL SHOULD DIE!!

Delphi
I walk in the Light
Facing the Darkness Boldly
I fear no Evil
Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 12-15-2001 07:56:09 AM
quote:
Delphi had this to say about John Romero:
CE is bloody annoyin.. Nilithak in act V explodes every god damned thing he throws at you (And he has infinite minions.) and since I was a sorceress, I got my ass beat.

Was kind of satisfying to trap him in a corner and hit him with 12 meteors in a row before they made a casting delay on it though.

I'm still pissed that Cold Mastery (Peirce monster resistance to cold) does NOT affect cold immune monsters. I mean, wtf? Sure, yer immune to cold, but I spent 20 points making sure you DAMN WELL SHOULD DIE!!

god forbid ya cant hit something immue
welcome to a melees world

we could NEVER hit phys immunes cept with elemental dmg

My mindless dribble
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 12-15-2001 09:02:07 AM
Nilathek is MOST hilarious on hell difficulty, when his corpse explosion has a range of just over an entire screen. It's so much fun being around the corner, hearing the little 'whirlBOOM' and ending up in Harrogath

I hate that guy, I really do

Jalal d'Varr
Still a gnome!
posted 12-15-2001 09:05:38 AM
quote:
Lawgiver Cadga had this to say about John Romero:

we could NEVER hit phys immunes cept with elemental dmg

K THX BERZERK!

Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 12-15-2001 09:18:54 AM
quote:
Jalal d'Varr had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
K THX BERZERK!

thats magical dmg K TNX :P
and berserk owns heh

low mana cost HIGH magic dmg... the 0 def hurts only if you try and do it when mobbed which is a bad idea :P

My mindless dribble
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: