EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Time to raid Area 51! Security on Strike!
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 12-13-2001 07:15:37 AM
Teehee!

Sorry... I just found this entertaining.

Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 12-13-2001 07:17:38 AM
OK, you have been entirely too giddy lately......
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Koska Kintaro
Not Banned Yet
posted 12-13-2001 07:17:56 AM
They're really burning the midnight oil trying to get the Death Ray completed...hrm...
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 12-13-2001 07:24:44 AM
Actually I thought it was the Egyptian Methodists who ran Area 51 as the bears. Weird that they hire security guards.
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Koska Kintaro
Not Banned Yet
posted 12-13-2001 07:28:27 AM
quote:
Gydyon Waterlapper had this to say about pies:
Actually I thought it was the Egyptian Methodists who ran Area 51 as the bears. Weird that they hire security guards.

No no no, Area 51 is run by the enigmatic race known only as The Government, from planet Bureaucria.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 12-13-2001 07:29:57 AM
quote:
Gydyon Waterlapper had this to say about Optimus Prime:
OK, you have been entirely too giddy lately......

Hey... you're "Giddy On." haha. Get it?
*slaps knee*

Okay, it was a crappy pun. I apologize.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-13-2001 09:38:47 AM
If it weren't for the pillboxes loaded with machine guns and snipers, as well as the mortar intallations, or the fact that they can scramble jets to get on scene within 12 minutes, I'd be all for it!
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Koska Kintaro
Not Banned Yet
posted 12-13-2001 09:42:32 AM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about dark elf butts:
If it weren't for the pillboxes loaded with machine guns and snipers, as well as the mortar intallations, or the fact that they can scramble jets to get on scene within 12 minutes, I'd be all for it!

All we need is lots of red tape. The denizens of planet Bureacria are extremely vulnerable to red tape.

Just make them sign some waivers in triplicate before they shoot us. Man I tell ya, set out a big plate of waivers and these guys will be all over 'em in an instant, scratching thier fountain pens and drooling like mad dogs.

You see they can't get fresh red tape here on earth like they could at home, but waivers never go stale.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 12-13-2001 09:50:53 AM
Don't want to mess with that patch o' real estate. There's a part of the Nellis range complex surrounding Area 51 that's known as "The Box" and it's majorly bad ju-ju to get caught there.

During one Green Flag exercise, we had a guy accidently clip one corner of The Box in his F-16. He was immediately directed back to Nellis and by the time he landed he had a general and whole raft of colonels waiting on him. In a nutshell, they told to go back to his room, pack his shit, and go back home, because he was done with that exercise.

Go for something easier and less hazardous. Like sneaking into the White House. They'll probably only just shoot you in that case.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Drysart
Pancake
posted 12-13-2001 09:53:46 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Koska Kintaro wrote:
No no no, Area 51 is run by the enigmatic race known only as The Government

Wait a minute... I'm pretty sure that wasn't in the list of things I allowed moderators to do...

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 12-13-2001 10:02:12 AM
quote:
Drysart had this to say about Pirotess:
Wait a minute... I'm pretty sure that wasn't in the list of things I allowed moderators to do...

Hey, even your Mods have personal lives

Gydyon
posted 12-13-2001 11:26:00 AM
quote:
Bajah had this to say about John Romero:
Hey... you're "Giddy On." haha. Get it?

I am not amused.

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

UBT
Pancake
posted 12-13-2001 01:20:06 PM
Well, since I work only 30 miles south of Area 51, I know for a fact that they dont hire security. They use SP's, airforce police armed to the teeth.

WHen I first got here there was a man who flew his plane along the highway, then made a blaze out to Area 51. Needless to say, they sent up 4 fully armed F-16's that intercepted him and brought him down at gunpoint. When he landed, he was rushed away and thrown in a military prison. Just so you know, military prisons are VERY VERY VERY BAD !

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 12-13-2001 01:23:11 PM
I'm just reading the internet! If it's on the internet, it must be true!
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-13-2001 04:43:37 PM
I hear it's very relaxing to sleep about 4 feet away from the border of the restricted zone.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: