EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Sig pic change
Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 12-12-2001 08:16:25 PM
I have become....moderately evil! Burnings for everyone! Women and children first!

I am evil now, thus, I can make a random post, because keep promises is not evil! Thanks Zeph.

Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Darius!
Pancake
posted 12-12-2001 08:22:18 PM
Nice and big... that way I like my pixles.
Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 12-12-2001 08:24:12 PM
quote:
First Dragon had this to say about Robocop:
Nice and big... that way I like my pixles.

**Despite the fact that it makes no actual sense, he thwacks FD with his torch, and hopes he catches on fire!**

Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 12-12-2001 08:42:11 PM
you still have 2 blue glowing breasts.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 12-12-2001 09:16:49 PM
What he means is...

Your pic is very pixelated, therefore making it difficult to see. Next time you resize it, try to make it proportional...

Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 12-13-2001 05:03:52 AM
quote:
Kegwen Tabibito had this to say about Cuba:
What he means is...

Your pic is very pixelated, therefore making it difficult to see. Next time you resize it, try to make it proportional...

I'm well aware of that. It's kinda hard to resize full EQ screenshots. :-(

Daniel Gow
The Official "Whasap" Bear
posted 12-13-2001 05:30:38 AM
quote:
Falaanla Marr had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
you still have 2 blue glowing breasts.

Lol.

It also looks like you have a GIANT moustache, one of those wavy ones...very strange...

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 12-13-2001 09:19:11 AM
quote:
Daniel Gow had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Lol.

It also looks like you have a GIANT moustache, one of those wavy ones...very strange...

Yep. An opera cape, a tophat, and a big curly moustache, ala Snidely Whiplash. He's a cartoon villain.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 12-13-2001 09:24:24 AM
quote:
Zephyer impressed everyone with:
Yep. An opera cape, a tophat, and a big curly moustache, ala Snidely Whiplash. He's a cartoon villain.

I noticed all that Thought it looked rather humorous

Koska Kintaro
Not Banned Yet
posted 12-13-2001 09:32:21 AM
quote:
Bajah had this to say about pies:
I noticed all that Thought it looked rather humorous

Indeed, excellent sig pic. Gets my vote

[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: Koska Kintaro ]

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: