EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Fucking ... Metal ... Gear ... Solid ... Two
Aaron (the good one)
posted 12-03-2001 06:42:05 PM
Well, all is fine and dandy. I have 12 hours and 56 minutes racked up from my saved game and I am in Arsenal Gear...well, 4 minutes into the game I get a call from the colonel and rose saying 'Shut off the power to your Playstation 2, you have played long enough'. Well, I thought this was a joke at first (he made a subtle one about role playing games about 30 mins ago) so I continue on...but I am getting spammed with pointless calls from the colonel that have nothing to do with the game like "Use your PSG1 and kill Grey Wolf and save Meryl!" (from the first MG)...so, now I have to restart my game...but this time it will be on Hard Difficulty with GameOver set if caught.

I WILL BEAT THIS DAMN GAME NO MATTER WHAT IT THROWS AT ME!!!!

EDIT: I forgot to add, no doors open for me at all, and I have been to every square inch of every room and I can access...nothing works for me

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: De lid g am ond ]

Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 12-03-2001 06:46:06 PM
Bwahahahahahaha.... fool.
Koska Kintaro
Not Banned Yet
posted 12-03-2001 06:46:33 PM
Well....that's odd...
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 12-03-2001 06:47:16 PM
[HUGE EDIT] Oh, nevermind. Though I still stand by my original statement:

What in the pasta fazool?

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: Sentow ]

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Avylen
Pull my finger!!
posted 12-03-2001 06:49:20 PM
Ummm, the Colonel is supposed to go wacky, just ignore him. When he is going wacky head to the second floor right area all the way in the back, there is the exit outta the storage room.
"When people see something as beautiful, other things become ugly. When people see somethings as good, other things become bad. So is the way of life."
Aaron (the good one)
posted 12-03-2001 06:51:34 PM
quote:
Avylen had this to say about John Romero:
Ummm, the Colonel is supposed to go wacky, just ignore him. When he is going wacky head to the second floor right area all the way in the back, there is the exit outta the storage room.

I do! But out of the three doors (including the one I came out of) NONE OF THEM OPEN!

Kael
Whistlepig
posted 12-03-2001 06:51:45 PM
Head upstairs on the right side of the area, follow the catwalk, there will be a gap. Jump it, better time it right or else youll fall. There will be a another catwalk heading right in to a tunnel....

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: Tordeck ]

Aaron (the good one)
posted 12-03-2001 06:54:01 PM
Read my previous post
wheeter
Pancake
posted 12-03-2001 06:56:26 PM
When you're in the hall where the doors won't open, just wait and Snake will drop down and give you your stuff back.
Kael
Whistlepig
posted 12-03-2001 06:57:30 PM
What he said...Next part is hella cool. As long as you be a man and use the sword

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: Tordeck ]

nem-x
posted 12-03-2001 07:51:24 PM
Keep answering the codec calls until Rose sends ya a call, then your naked self will be clothed, and you get the best weapon in the game =) You should save it too so you can keep using the weapon over and over again.
Somu Icewalker
Also known as Diet Dr. Evil
posted 12-03-2001 07:55:05 PM
Put up with the spam, it seems the timer is random so just stick it out until Snake comes.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: