EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Doh...
Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 07-16-2002 07:24:10 PM
Well, my mom recieved my report card today.

To make a long story short, I'm going on a forced sabbatical from the boards. Have no clue when I'll be back, but I will. Everyone have fun and make sure that there is something here for me to come back to.

Naota Nandaba
Don't ask me about any goddamned bannings!
posted 07-16-2002 07:27:20 PM
Ouch man...

Be safe out there in the free world. It's a jungle out there.

Seeya.

Nothing amazing happens here.
Only the ordinary.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-16-2002 07:33:19 PM
Hopefully in the future you'll be more responsible and intercept the report card before she can read it.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 07-16-2002 09:20:43 PM
That sucks.

We'll be here when you get back.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Maradon!
posted 07-16-2002 09:26:38 PM
I used to camp the mailbox when I was in high school.

When my report card showed up, I'd set it on fire and flush the ashes down the toilet...

The Curman
Pancake
posted 07-16-2002 09:29:01 PM
My mom stayed home day report cards came out, she said she was "sick", But just happeand on same day report cards came out, I knew I shouldnt of told her when they come out!
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 07-16-2002 09:31:16 PM
quote:
Maradön² enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
I used to camp the mailbox when I was in high school.

When my report card showed up, I'd set it on fire and flush the ashes down the toilet...

The school I went to required parents to sign it and have it returned. If it wasn't back within about a week, they called the parents to make sure they got it.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Maradon!
posted 07-16-2002 09:33:13 PM
quote:
Palador ChibiDragon's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
The school I went to required parents to sign it and have it returned. If it wasn't back within about a week, they called the parents to make sure they got it.

Easy solution: Set the school on fire.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: