EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The Uber Item Generator
Prometheus
Pancake
posted 07-29-2001 09:02:00 PM
Greetings.

I'm curious if there are any plans to update the Uber Item Generator page to reflect recent changes to the inspect window. Its a cool page and it would be great if somebody continued updating it. I've had a lot of fun creating items Verant would probably laugh at (or steal for use in a future expansion).

Here's some Warrior gear I created using it:
Uber Warrior Gear

I need to update it to use the newest graphics. I've got a set of Necro gear in the works too.

Thanks for creating the Generator, its a blast.

Prometheus
"Forethought"
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 07-29-2001 09:05:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
Uber Warrior Gear

Someone has way too much time on their hands

Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 07-29-2001 09:08:00 PM
More AC / HP / Mana / Resists / Str / Sta / Agi / Dex / Wis / Int / Cha

Mostly AC / HP / Mana / Resists because nothing else matters that much if it is already over 100
That is my opinion....

Pesco
posted 07-29-2001 09:09:00 PM
Oh yea... and more Uber Effects.... Like "Pesco's Uber Effect that is so Uber we cant talk about it here because of Fires of Heaven's new UberLoot rules"

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 07-29-2001 09:10:00 PM
"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 07-29-2001 09:11:00 PM
You gotta be fuckin kidding to think about that being a possibility.

Wondrous Rapidity is one of the fastest Hastes in the game. (Might be fastest pure haste. Skaw?)

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Pesco
posted 07-29-2001 09:16:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Demitri:
Wondrous Rapidity is one of the fastest Hastes in the game. (Might be fastest pure haste. Skaw?)

It is... by some 2-4%

Speed of Shissar is better because of the bonuses. Rangers on the Glade had a huge battle over this and SoS won, especially now that it can stack with CoE which just makes it even more scary.

The Last Strider
I will die alone
posted 07-29-2001 09:21:00 PM
quote:

Uber Warrior Gear

That seems almost familiar...
"We have listened to you speak since the dawn of time, and we have learned to imatoot you exarktly."-The Simpsons

Necromancer: How DARE you imply that I was involved in a rude act with my undead servant! I will flay the flesh from your bones! I will summon a thousand maggot-ridden corpses to gnaw your flesh! I will trap your soul in-
Ghoul: My ass hurts.

Chalesm
There is no innuendo in this title.
posted 07-29-2001 09:32:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Last Strider:
That seems almost familiar...

I know what you mean. I could swear I've read that argument for Beryllium as the best EQ armor before, and seen those items before. Ah well, I probably just found a link to that site a while ago, maybe from here, or maybe from another site.

Anyway, neat items. Personally though, I prefer the item generator for making absolutly ludicrus items, the kind that not only would unbalance the game, but would turn it on it's head. I like the extravagant.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Douglas Adams, 1952-2001

Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 07-29-2001 09:56:00 PM
Never mind! ruined my fun...

[ 07-29-2001: Message edited by: Arrenn Lightblade ]

Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 07-29-2001 09:57:00 PM
I don't use the generator, too many ways to be spotted. Drysart says there are 8 details to know the item is generated, I only found 1.
The Last Strider
I will die alone
posted 07-29-2001 09:58:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Chalesm:

I know what you mean. I could swear I've read that argument for Beryllium as the best EQ armor before, and seen those items before. Ah well, I probably just found a link to that site a while ago, maybe from here, or maybe from another site.

Anyway, neat items. Personally though, I prefer the item generator for making absolutly ludicrus items, the kind that not only would unbalance the game, but would turn it on it's head. I like the extravagant.

It reminds me of Bonkum...ah, they are cool items.
"We have listened to you speak since the dawn of time, and we have learned to imatoot you exarktly."-The Simpsons

Necromancer: How DARE you imply that I was involved in a rude act with my undead servant! I will flay the flesh from your bones! I will summon a thousand maggot-ridden corpses to gnaw your flesh! I will trap your soul in-
Ghoul: My ass hurts.

Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 07-29-2001 09:59:00 PM
Ha, there's a logical flaw in your armor, man!

quote:
Leggings that let you run faster than anyone else in the game (except maybe a Druid)

If you're slower than a druid, you're also slower than a Bard, which however isn't included in the exception!

Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 07-29-2001 10:02:00 PM
Bah... Keep forgetting to bookmark the UIG page. What's the link again?
i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Drysart
Pancake
posted 07-29-2001 10:06:00 PM
quote:
Greetings.

I'm curious if there are any plans to update the Uber Item Generator page to reflect recent changes to the inspect window.

If someone sends me screenshots of the changes to the inspect window (at least things they notice aren't in the UIG), I'll put them in.

Prometheus
Pancake
posted 07-30-2001 01:14:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Last Strider:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Prometheus:
[qb]
Uber Warrior Gear

That seems almost familiar...[/QB][/QUOTE]

Heh, it may seem familiar because I posted it once before on these forums. That was several months ago though. You guys have good memories.

Prometheus
"Forethought"
Prometheus
Pancake
posted 07-30-2001 01:24:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Yamaneco Yuuki:
Ha, there's a logical flaw in your armor, man!

If you're slower than a druid, you're also slower than a Bard, which however isn't included in the exception!

Hmm... According to Caster's Realm, Selo's Song of Travel is only a 95% speed increase. Spirit of Cheetah, on the other hand, is 99% - 115%.

Unless a bardic instrument somehow raises that percentage over 115, SoC is the fastest in the game.

I did my homework, foo.

Prometheus
"Forethought"
Prometheus
Pancake
posted 07-30-2001 01:31:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Drysart:
If someone sends me screenshots of the changes to the inspect window (at least things they notice aren't in the UIG), I'll put them in.

Drysart -

A couple of things off the top of my head. I'll do my best to get you some screenshots in the next day or so.

1.) SIZE: XXX (TINY, LARGE, GIANT, etc.)
2.) % Haste
3.) % Weight Reduction
4.) # Stack (for stackable items like arrows. This should be attached to the movable icon graphic.)

Thanks.

Prometheus
"Forethought"
Jtaio Stormcryer
Pancake
posted 07-30-2001 01:50:00 PM
5. How big of an item can fit in a backpack (Like TINY, LARGE, GIANT etc.)
-Jtaio Stormcryer
Riversong
Pancake
posted 07-30-2001 03:00:00 PM
Mistmoore Drums alone add 17% to any percussion song, that is not to mention there are songs that add over 20%. Also, most bard songs incress their effectiveness each level selo's is one of the songs that you can see this increase the most in, you cannot have a set percentage to the increase of speed.
~*Riversong Averangel*~
56th level wandering bard on SolRo

image from: BlueRaven's Vault

Sora
Domo Arigato
posted 07-30-2001 03:08:00 PM
Oh, the uber item generator, I made some stuff for bards a while back and showed it too some friends saying it was my L33+ stuff I had.<nothing too hard to believe> They wanted to know where it came from.
Oh yes.. Selo's drums of the march, 35% to songs, makes for one fast bard.

[ 07-30-2001: Message edited by: Sora ]

Lalian Viajante
Pancake
posted 07-30-2001 04:35:00 PM
Bard instruments can add to that percentage. Drums of the Beast add 45%, Selo's Drums of the March (what I have ) add 35%. Bards are faster than druids by a lot. Trust me, I've raced em with my bard I love passing a sowed druid and calling them slow pokes

[ 07-30-2001: Message edited by: Lalian Viajante ]

Prometheus
Pancake
posted 07-30-2001 05:27:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lalian Viajante:
Bard instruments can add to that percentage. Drums of the Beast add 45%, Selo's Drums of the March (what I have ) add 35%. Bards are faster than druids by a lot. Trust me, I've raced em with my bard I love passing a sowed druid and calling them slow pokes

Interesting. When you raced the Druid or Shaman, was he using Spirit of Wolf or Cheetah? What song were you playing, and were you using an instrument?

Prometheus
"Forethought"
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 07-30-2001 05:35:00 PM
Actually, items don't have the haste % on them.

[ 07-30-2001: Message edited by: Densetsu the pet MONKey ]

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Prometheus
Pancake
posted 07-30-2001 06:15:00 PM
Oh, OK.

Thanks, I was beginning to wonder where I had seen that before. Guess I didn't.

Prometheus
"Forethought"
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 07-30-2001 06:20:00 PM
SoC cannot compare, even close, to even Selos Accelerando.

For you see, the song STARTS low, but gains an immense amount each level.

SSoT (Selos Song of Travel) Is actually around the same speed as Selos Accelerando, and is used purely for travel (It breaks when attacked or attacking).

A level 30 druid casting SoW can run at a speed of 1.44 x (44% faster) than normal. A level 30 bard WITHOUT a drum can run 1.43 times faster than normal. A battle drum can increase that from 1.43 to 1.89.

At level 50, with Selo's Drum, a bard can run at the AMAZING speed of 2.52, approximately 152% faster than normal.

At level 35, with a mistmoore battledrum, our Selos song is rumoured to be as fast as the GM spell 'Spirit of Norrath'.

Info from : http://eqsongs.com
( http://eqsongs.com/Songs/Song05.htm )

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 07-30-2001 06:50:00 PM
SUPPOSEDLY... from the spdat.eff file (Which I am truly doubting is the real effects)

Wonderous Rapidity
Increase Attack Speed by 70% (L58)

Speed of the Shissar
Increase Attack Speed by 66% (L1)
Increase Agility by 40 (L1)
Decrease Stamina Loss by 3 (L1)
Increase Armor Class (AC) by 12 (L1)

[ 07-30-2001: Message edited by: Khyron ]

Erodin
Pancake
posted 07-30-2001 06:54:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Khyron:
At level 35, with a mistmoore battledrum, our Selos song is rumoured to be as fast as the GM spell 'Spirit of Norrath'.

Selos used to be w/MM drum fast as spirit of norrath (i tried out a test with a friend while i had a GM account), but a while after that (year or so im guessing) selos's max speed was slowed down to just under this. The max ammount is just under what it used to be, and can hardly be noticed, specialy if the GM lags

I dream of becoming the 'main bad guy' of the world, that bad guy who has the power to rule the world and destroy everyone in it.

Then after gaining control of the world, I'll reveal my plans to a young man with spiked hair who forms a party and eventually destroys me.

Remember the most important part of being an evil villain, is revealing your plans to somebody who can stop you with a mysterious past that you happen to be involved in.

Jtaio Stormcryer
Pancake
posted 07-30-2001 08:50:00 PM
And if you hack your client, you can set your speed so fast you die when you hit walls(But this is highly detectable and will get you banned pretty quickly). But the spdatt.eff is accurate most of the time. Some spells are put in there (like Fear2) that say,"If you see this, report this to a GM!" so you report it to a GM and get banned. But I have found that about 80% of the time the spell will be pretty accurate.
-Jtaio Stormcryer
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: