EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: A Difficult Quest
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 10-02-2004 05:06:06 PM
I'm looking for an emulator of the Turbo Duo. This was known as the PC Engine in Japan, and I believe it was also called the "Turbo Grafx CD" in America. Either way, I'm having an extremely hard time finding it and would like some help.

Also, I need the ROM for the game "Dracula X: Rondo of Blood". This was the unreleased in America prequel to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight). I accidentally stumbled across some info on it a while ago and became extremely enticed by it. Unfortunately, its not exactly a common emulator/rom. >__>

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Also, this game's name was called "Bloodlines" in Symphony of the Night's prologue, but the Bloodlines that was released for the Sega Genesis is NOT the game I'm looking for. There was some sort of error in translation for SotN and it should've referred to the prologue as "Rondo of Blood".

Many many thanks in advance.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-02-2004 05:53:37 PM
quote:
Walking down the road one day, doo-dah, doo-dah.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Rabin Crabmink
YES
posted 10-02-2004 06:29:04 PM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
I'm looking for an emulator of the Turbo Duo. This was known as the PC Engine in Japan, and I believe it was also called the "Turbo Grafx CD" in America. Either way, I'm having an extremely hard time finding it and would like some help.

http://www.zophar.net/tg16.html

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 10-02-2004 06:32:04 PM
quote:
Rabin Crabmink had this to say about Robocop:
http://www.zophar.net/tg16.html

Awesome. Step 1 complete. Thanks.

Skaw
posted 10-02-2004 11:13:33 PM
I'd like to add that I'm looking for the Saturn version of SOTN, if anyone has it/knows where to get it
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 10-02-2004 11:21:12 PM
quote:
Skaw got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
I'd like to add that I'm looking for the Saturn version of SOTN, if anyone has it/knows where to get it

If you wanna do it eBay, this is the only copy up currently.

I've seen many different ones up there at different times, you just gotta get lucky. You might find something else online if you search for the Japanese title as that is what the Saturn version uses: "Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight". Import Sega Saturns might be expensive, but shouldn't be too hard to find, if you don't already have one.

Here's a non eBay site with it, I think.

Snazzy. This page has an Action Replay for US Saturns that you can use to play import games without buying the Japanese system.

Mr. Gainsborough fucked around with this message on 10-02-2004 at 11:30 PM.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 10-03-2004 12:29:15 AM
I was on a quest
Walking down the road today, doo-dah, doo-dah
I was walking down the road
I was looking for the truth of life
When I came across all these little people, little people
Little people all around me.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: