EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Digital Cameras.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 05-31-2004 12:34:01 AM
OK, big sale coming up at the exchange next week, and according to my dad (he runs the warehouse, knows the stuff they get in), they are gonna have some digital cameras out there.

What brands/models should i look for in the 200-400 dollar range?

Fal

Naimah
In a Fire
posted 05-31-2004 12:37:03 AM
Nikon Coolpix is a pretty good line in my experiance. The 4200 lies in your price range.
BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 05-31-2004 03:49:07 AM
I have a Cannon Power Shot A300. It's damn spiffy. I got mine for like $200 or so around christmas time. My only real complaint is the shutter speed/flash. When you turn the flash off, the speed goes to shit, so the picture will blur if you move slightly, or the subject moves. If you leave the flash on, and take a picture closer than about 6 feet, the flash washes everything out.

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Naimah
In a Fire
posted 05-31-2004 04:05:59 AM
quote:
BetaTested painfully thought these words up:
I have a Cannon Power Shot A300. It's damn spiffy. I got mine for like $200 or so around christmas time. My only real complaint is the shutter speed/flash. When you turn the flash off, the speed goes to shit, so the picture will blur if you move slightly, or the subject moves. If you leave the flash on, and take a picture closer than about 6 feet, the flash washes everything out.

That's why you don't shoot at slower then 1/30.

Sean
posted 05-31-2004 04:09:11 AM
I'm using a Sony Cyber-shot, DSC-P32.

Very nice, little 3.2 megapixel camera. Does everything I need it to. Even does video, with some minor audio.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 05-31-2004 06:13:35 AM
I use Olympus c-4000.

It's a multi camera thing, perfect for movement to close up. I'm told it's a camera for profasianal and if your good with cameras ... but I'm personaly not very good with it, it's bit complicated ... but I think the thing can even sharpen my hunting knifes!

Anyhow, get a extra battery and make sure there's a plug in cable to the wall.

Them Degi cam suck up lot of juice!

Rabin Crabmink
YES
posted 05-31-2004 11:52:08 AM
Canon Powershot A70. Excellent camera. Here's a good review of it.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 05-31-2004 11:58:19 AM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Sean wrote:
I'm using a Sony Cyber-shot, DSC-P32.

Very nice, little 3.2 megapixel camera. Does everything I need it to. Even does video, with some minor audio.

Sony is a big plus, as I already have a 256 MB Memory Stick Pro.

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 05-31-2004 12:05:14 PM
I am not up to date on the current Lower ranger Cameras.
However you should check out Digital Photo Review they review just about every digital camera on the market.
"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: