EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Funiest GTA moments
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 01-03-2004 02:03:07 AM
My girl freind gave me grand theft auto 3 for christmas, and now im all addicted, anyways, few game series have left open so many posibilities for wacky hijinks as the GTA series, so what are soem of your funiest moments?

GTA3:steal taxi, arab guy is chaseing me, tryign to get his car back, I swtich to taxi driver mode, he ends up being my first customer

on the mission where im saposed to bring hookers to the police ball, had a minivan with 3 girls in it, had previosuly dropped off three, need atleast 4, van catches fire and rockets off into the bushes, I have like 10 seconds left on the timer, get out with them and run like crazy, police dont ntoice (or care) that a van jsut exploded a foot from their parking lot

GTA1: when police turn to cut me off, break, then they hide behind their car and fire, acelerate full speed and push car over them after makeing a fortune in dead pigs get my car spraypaitned and joy ride in police car until cops after me again

bah, I knwo i ahev tons more, espaicly from the first game, but my mind is drawing a blank, go go procrastation!

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 01-03-2004 02:05:58 AM
The game is training you to be a mass murderer.

This game is 10,000 times worse than anything that we might have thought Michael Jackson could have done to those kids!

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Anklebiter
Pancake
posted 01-03-2004 02:13:44 AM
GTA3:
In double slow game play cheat. I was having a very low speed chase with the police one the thrid Island and I was on the cliff above the park. Anyways, I was heading straight for the cliff and flew off of it and land my car safely, the cops following me didn't.

GTA:VC:
#1 PCJ bowling.

#2 Tanks can fly with the dodo cheat.

EVE Online:
Asha Vahishta, Minmatar Pilot.
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 01-03-2004 11:22:45 AM
quote:
Black got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
The game is training you to be a mass murderer.

This game is 10,000 times worse than anything that we might have thought Michael Jackson could have done to those kids!

Congrats Mog, how's it feel to have drugged and raped 10,000 little boys simultaneously?

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 01-03-2004 11:27:55 AM
GTA Vice City...when a car explodes, people come running to see what's going on.

Mikasi was playing once, and he ran a car into the ocean, jumping out while it was moving...then he blew it up with a machinegun. The nearby pedestrians came running...and promptly drowned. It was hilarious.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Hireko
Kill a fish before breakfast each day
posted 01-03-2004 12:01:01 PM
-Killing dozens of Cuban gangsters repeatedly to the tune of "Video Killed the Radio Star

-RC toyz missions, I just loved blowing up big cars with teenie weenie cars
-- Blowing up your own car with the teenie weenie car because the timer was up right after respawn

- Playing in the "death match" game in the Arena, and pulling out an Uzi to do drive by shootings of the competing cars, then hearing the announcer ask "WHAT IS HE DOING??"

Those who dance are thought insane by those who can't hear the music.
Mog
posted 01-03-2004 01:16:07 PM
mor3e sad then fdunny

at the kill the trirad warlord mission, two warlords down, full ehalth, body armors dead, allreraeady got the fish fan, drive tot eh dock to get body armor, get out on foot to run tot he end of hte dock, truy to jump a corner and flal in the water nad drown

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-03-2004 01:24:22 PM
Steal ambulance on first island, jump ambulance up to the EL tracks, but miss and fall down between the tracks and the building setting the ambulance on fire, watch as 2 cop cars and another ambulance pull up along with tons of pedestrians and all of them get blown to hell when it explodes, jack one of the cop cars or the ambulance and repeat.
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 01-04-2004 05:08:38 PM
GTA:VC

-Cops chasing me. I'm on a motorcycle, zipping in and out of traffic, go up a ramp onto a rooftop, cops try to follow, crack up. I wait there, wanted rating goes down after a minute or two. I gun the engine, and take a flying leap off the roof...and promptly land on another (pedestrian) cop. Hello wanted rating!

GTA3:

-I steal one of the Diablo gang's Stallions. At the time I didn't see the other two Diablos around. Big mistake. All of a sudden they're chasing me, and I'm driving like a maniac trying to escape. They're ramming my car, I'm pushing them into lamp posts, etc. Well they finally get me; my car flips, mows down a bunch of people, lands on it's roof. I get out, run, their banged up cars skid to a halt by mine. KABOOM! KABOOM KABOOM! Ambulance comes...KABOOM! ended up being like eight or nine cars at the intersection that went up. Wish I could take a screenshot.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Alaan
posted 01-04-2004 05:37:38 PM
In Vice City I was stealing a motor cycle from two gay(?) guys. I knoced the driver off, and climbed on. The passenger was still there though! So here I am, running from cops with a gay(?) guy on the bike with me! Classic, though I would of preferred a female on there.
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 01-04-2004 05:39:45 PM
Park a bus perpendicular to the street to create a traffic jam, then use your weapon of choice to blow up a car.

Jump on top of a stationary car and stay perfectly still until it starts moving again; this will allow you to ride on the car. Do "drive-bys" with a rocket launcher, flamethrower, whatever. If the driver freaks out and tries to throw you off, face the windshield, crouch, then snipe him.

Try to rob an Amm-U-Nation.

Fly a helicopter into a Pay 'N' Spray. It's extremely hard, but you can do it.

Buy the Malibu Club and finish the associated mission set. Get a chainsaw. Go to the Malibu office and take the Bank Job outfit.
Enjoy.

When you have a wanted rating of three or higher, get a helicopter and try to ram the police chopper. This, too, is pretty hard, but I've pulled it off before, destroying the offending aircraft.

When you have a high wanted level and can't reach a mission-ending objective because of it, steal a helicopter. Fly over the objective and bail out (only works if you have plenty of health ).

Use the rocket launcher against everything. EVERYTHING.

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Skaw
posted 01-04-2004 05:47:07 PM
quote:
Sentow, Maybe had this to say about Captain Planet:
Jump on top of a stationary car and stay perfectly still until it starts moving again; this will allow you to ride on the car. Do "drive-bys" with a rocket launcher, flamethrower, whatever.

This works best with Pickup Trucks, since they cannot shake you off

Alaan
posted 01-04-2004 05:48:29 PM
quote:
Sentow, Maybe's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:

When you have a wanted rating of three or higher, get a helicopter and try to ram the police chopper. This, too, is pretty hard, but I've pulled it off before, destroying the offending aircraft.

If I remember correctly you take damage...but the police chopper that is chasing you doesn't. At least on PS2.

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 01-04-2004 05:54:10 PM
quote:
Alaan painfully thought these words up:
If I remember correctly you take damage...but the police chopper that is chasing you doesn't. At least on PS2.

I would swear I pulled that off at least once Maybe I ran it into a building. Though OTOH, I sometimes misremember things like this.

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Alaan
posted 01-04-2004 05:55:28 PM
I'm pretty positive I've tried this myself. Your chopper takes vicious amounts of damage...but the Police Chopper doesn't. Damn bastards.
Skaw
posted 01-04-2004 05:57:10 PM
quote:
Alaan had this to say about Optimus Prime:
I'm pretty positive I've tried this myself. Your chopper takes vicious amounts of damage...but the Police Chopper doesn't. Damn bastards.

Oh well! One shot to the top and it careens to the ground anyway

Matilda Jane
ph33r my MIRVs
posted 01-04-2004 06:14:46 PM

Somehow this worked. This was shortly after it happened but soon the water would be full of vehicles and dead cops who had jumped off the bridge above me. Some even managed to land on the vehicle with me and we'd fight to the death atop it.

Edit: That's a lamppost floating upside down there.

[ 01-04-2004: Message edited by: Terena ]

There was a signature here... it's gone now.
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 01-04-2004 06:23:19 PM
quote:
And the Skaw comes in the niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh-
This works best with Pickup Trucks, since they cannot shake you off

They could in GTA3, non Vice City. I did that all the time. Hop into a pickup, shoot the back, and I've got a fast taxi ride.

Also, I had stolen a garbagemaster in GTA3 once. So I was having fun running everything I wanted over (Note: Avoid flipping it on it's side if at all possible - when you hop out, you are stuck in the cabin.). I drove into Diablo territory and promptly rear-ended one. To my great suprise, the trunk flew off and there was a woman inside who ran away very quickly.

Skaw
posted 01-04-2004 06:27:57 PM
The Garbage trucks made the best rampage vehicles. Cops cannot tip it. Not even the Tactical squad vans. Though, once it starts to tip, theres no chance of it rolling over.
Mog
posted 01-04-2004 07:31:38 PM
i prfer thr firetruck fror mayhem

i rear ended a fish fan near the top of the a hill, i sent it flying, it lfipped over, cought fire, and blew up like 3 cars

- Self Rreliance
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 01-04-2004 07:37:00 PM
You know that big sign, near the mall, where it's hard to get onto and hard to shoot you when you're on it? Yeah. I was helicoptering around and having fun, oh shit, it's smoking, leap out for at least some chance of survival... and land RIGHT ON THE EDGE of that sign. . I could only turn around, or else I died, but it was funny as hell to just stand there, watching police cars very badly navigate the roof of the mall across from me, hit each other, and explode, sometimes with aid from a blown out tire from me to them with love.

[ 01-04-2004: Message edited by: Neeecole ]

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

can you please fix my title
posted 01-04-2004 07:49:28 PM
I been playing Civ Conquests last week I enjoy that series alot. I been thinking about GTA never played becuse I cant stand driving simulators (mostly becuse I stink at them) seems to me there is a whole lot more to the series then I previously thought. It might be worth looking into.

Same thing with the FF series never really was interested but everyone else seems to love it. maybe I am missing out?

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Janus.
I am not a woman
posted 01-04-2004 08:08:42 PM
GTA 3
On a taxi mission, drove a fare into Chinatown. Triad fired rounds at me, got in my cab, took him to where he wanted to go, he got out, fired at me some more.

Running from the cops, the cops kept trying to rear end me, but flew up and over my car instead.

Rabin Crabmink
YES
posted 01-04-2004 08:40:27 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Somthor was all like:
maybe I am missing out?

Yes.

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 01-05-2004 02:26:28 AM
quote:
On a taxi mission, drove a fare into Chinatown. Triad fired rounds at me, got in my cab, took him to where he wanted to go, he got out, fired at me some more.

Taxi! TAXI! I said... *dakkadakkadakka* TAXI!

Nina
posted 01-05-2004 01:03:21 PM
quote:
Mog Model 2000 was programmed to say:
on the mission where im saposed to bring hookers to the police ball, had a minivan with 3 girls in it, had previosuly dropped off three, need atleast 4, van catches fire and rockets off into the bushes, I have like 10 seconds left on the timer, get out with them and run like crazy, police dont ntoice (or care) that a van jsut exploded a foot from their parking lot

Do that mission with a bus instead, and take all the hookers in one shot.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: