EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Poll: Well?
Author
Topic: Should children of retarded people be put to sleep and used as fuel (voting enab
diadem
eet bugz
posted 09-24-2003 03:22:45 PM
because you won't be able to stop them from breeding.

[ 09-24-2003: Message edited by: diadem ]

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 09-24-2003 03:44:07 PM
Definitely.

Do the same for the retarded people, by the way.

[ 09-24-2003: Message edited by: Jens ]

hey
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 09-24-2003 05:12:19 PM
Burn stupid people for fuel. Don't bother putting them to sleep first. Genuinely retarded people (Downs Syndrome and other things) should be allowed to live, so long as they are able to contribute to society and do so. Stupid people should hopefully be killed before they can breed, however, if they aren't caught before that, let the children live as wards of the state, keeping close tabs for signs of idiocy. If said signs emerge, they get to keep a family warm.

Daily public beatings should be given to Waisz, Holden, Redmage, and any who do not comply with the burning as an example. The aforementioned beatings will be broadcast on national T.V. so their screams of pain and bloodied flailing can amuse the masses.

[ 09-24-2003: Message edited by: Sakkra ]

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 09-24-2003 06:09:15 PM
quote:
Sakkra had this to say about Pirotess:
Burn stupid people for fuel. Don't bother putting them to sleep first. Genuinely retarded people (Downs Syndrome and other things) should be allowed to live, so long as they are able to contribute to society and do so. Stupid people should hopefully be killed before they can breed, however, if they aren't caught before that, let the children live as wards of the state, keeping close tabs for signs of idiocy. If said signs emerge, they get to keep a family warm.

Daily public beatings should be given to Waisz, Holden, Redmage, and any who do not comply with the burning as an example. The aforementioned beatings will be broadcast on national T.V. so their screams of pain and bloodied flailing can amuse the masses.

I forgot, who are you, again?

Oh, right, a fucking nobody.

I'd correct your poorly constructed statement, but you're not worth it, anyway.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Iulius Czar
Pancake
posted 09-24-2003 06:15:54 PM
No.

They're of much better use in the salt mines, where they can have single-sex dormitories.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-24-2003 06:23:09 PM
quote:
So quoth Iulius Czar:
No.

They're of much better use in the salt mines, where they can have single-sex dormitories.

And we always need more salt!

Puggy
Pancake
posted 09-24-2003 06:28:45 PM
No, because without stupid people I wouldnt have anyone to take away my trash each thursday.
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 09-24-2003 07:55:33 PM
Without stupid people, how can I feel superior?

Nothing gives a thread that mom-made-this flavor like some good, old-fashioned self-loathing.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 09-24-2003 08:12:25 PM
Force retards to participate in sports and televise it. And I don't mean the kind you see in the Special Olympics.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 09-24-2003 08:58:00 PM
quote:
Puggy attempted to be funny by writing:
No, because without stupid people I wouldnt have anyone to take away my trash each thursday.

I dunno, they get paid thousands of dollars a month to pick up trash. Doesn't sound too stupid to me.

Zair
The Imp
posted 09-24-2003 08:59:57 PM
I voted no because then we would miss out on great threads like this one.
Led
*kaboom*
posted 09-24-2003 09:40:28 PM
I say burn everyone with any kind of genetic defect. I mean, look at modern countries nowadays! People that would have been dogfood a hundred years ago are being kept alive via various medical procedures.

We have people allergic to bread.

BREAD!#%

Zair
The Imp
posted 09-24-2003 09:52:12 PM
Don't forget to take out those people with recessive forms of the genetic defect that arent being expressed!

Just because you don't look flawed doesn't mean you aren't a carrier

Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 09-24-2003 11:01:00 PM
Don't burn the retarded people, we'll all miss Parcelan.
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-24-2003 11:02:56 PM
quote:
This one time, at Absolut Blindy camp:
Don't burn the retarded people, we'll all miss Parcelan.

I lost my mittens.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 09-24-2003 11:12:05 PM
quote:
Verily, Mr. Parcelan doth proclaim:
I lost my mittens.

Now you can't have any pie.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Nivat rawl
Pancake
posted 09-24-2003 11:25:59 PM
quote:
Sakkra had this to say about Cuba:

Dont burn them, put them to work.

... No wait we already do.

[ 09-24-2003: Message edited by: Nivat rawl ]

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 09-25-2003 01:17:20 PM
quote:
Nivat rawl had this to say about dark elf butts:
Dont burn them, put them to work.

... No wait we already do.

No, because then you have to feed them.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-25-2003 03:09:10 PM
quote:
Sakkra was naked while typing this:
No, because then you have to feed them.

Put half of them to work.

Kill the other ones and turn them into chopped liver.

Problem = Solved

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 09-25-2003 06:24:53 PM
Better as food for more efficient workers.

That, and whenever I see one working its always closely supervised by some fool with a 2 year degree in supervising wastes of flesh.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: