EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Maleficent is the best villainess ever!
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 10-18-2002 10:15:39 PM
She keeps kicking my ass!

My, but I've been irrelevant today, haven't I?

[ 10-18-2002: Message edited by: Humble Parcelan ]

Maradon!
posted 10-18-2002 10:19:59 PM
I keep trying to think of KH as an actual, respectable game with things like a plot and everything, but failing completely.
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 10-18-2002 10:22:55 PM
It has a very good plot, actually. I find it to be rather engrossing, and I'm no n00b when it comes to plots, yo.

I think you don't wanna try it because you're jealous of Donald Duck.

Maradon!
posted 10-18-2002 10:24:57 PM
That must be it.

I ph33r horribly lisping cartoon ducks with no pants.

Tell me, for this game did Square replace the trademark meteor spell with "Anvil Drop"?

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 10-18-2002 10:25:59 PM
All spells are true and faithful to their FF counterparts, comrade.

Hell, most of the Disney characters have an essence of badassness to them, too. Their abilities are believable and rather cool to watch, really.

Maradon!
posted 10-18-2002 10:31:51 PM
I will eventually play the game of course, just like I play most gamecube games, but something makes me incredibly skeptical that my stance will change, like it doesn't with most gamecube games.

It'll be quite a battle to keep playing after I hear the first "Uh-hyuk"

[ 10-18-2002: Message edited by: Maradon XP ]

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 10-18-2002 10:34:08 PM
Goofy's a badass, man. He's a better tank than the lovechild of the Incredible Hulk and a braindead tortoise.

All of that aside, the Villains really shine.

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 10-18-2002 10:34:10 PM
Of course your stance won't change on it. You're one of those closed minded people who go into a situation KNOWING they won't like something, and no matter what happens they walk away not liking it. Because their minds were made up a long time ago.

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Oh shi...
what
posted 10-18-2002 10:36:34 PM
You'd probably dispise Wild Arms 3 because it uses cell shading.
Maradon!
posted 10-18-2002 10:37:45 PM
If you were right, Snooter, then I wouldn't change my mind about anything, which isn't true.

I changed my mind about the Resident Evil remake which I used to criticize as just a remake. Even knowing where everything was didn't detract much from the added experience.

I changed my mind about Intel products, which I used to think were overpriced crap, but that I now recognize as overpriced non-crap.

I could go on

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 10-18-2002 10:38:55 PM
Who the hell cares? Instead of continuing this discussion, I must inquire about the new video in your sig.

wtf?

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Maradon!
posted 10-18-2002 10:40:02 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and •Delidgamond• was all like:
You'd probably dispise Wild Arms 3 because it uses cell shading.

I changed my mind about cell shading when I played a demo of that one cell shaded spy FPS game. That game was cool.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 10-18-2002 10:40:42 PM
Maradon : I have nothing really for or against 'kiddie' games... I enjoy some, I hate some.

That being said, KH is the kind of game I find myself REALLY enjoying, yet at the same time, almost embarrased to play. It has good graphics, very nice game play, and best of all, you can switch out the more annoying members of your party, for others.

Goofy is too damn good of a tank for me to kick out, but you better damn well beleive I replaced donald with Aladdin the first chance I got

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 10-18-2002 10:43:04 PM
quote:
Maradon XP said this about your mom:
If you were right, Snooter, then I wouldn't change my mind about anything, which isn't true.

I changed my mind about the Resident Evil remake which I used to criticize as just a remake. Even knowing where everything was didn't detract much from the added experience.

I changed my mind about Intel products, which I used to think were overpriced crap, but that I now recognize as overpriced non-crap.

I could go on

Intel is good. But overpriced. AMD offers a better price/performance value

RE... I can't really speak of. I was never much of one for survival horror games.

Cel Shading... well, to be honest, the first biggest looks at Cel Shading I saw, came from Cel Damage (Which was fun, but not something I'd buy), and Celda (Which, in my honest opinion, looks like crap. The gameplay looks solid, but I HATE the way they made Link look).

Robotech changed my mind on Cel Shading

Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 10-18-2002 11:07:55 PM
I dressed up as Maleficent on Cartoon Day ^_^
one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 10-18-2002 11:22:24 PM
Test.

Awesome.

[ 10-18-2002: Message edited by: Black Mage ]

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Maradon!
posted 10-18-2002 11:44:11 PM
quote:
Black Mage had this to say about Duck Tales:
Test.

Awesome.

What did you test? WHAT DID YOU TEST??

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 10-19-2002 12:00:54 AM
SPOILER!!!!!!!
1st Form or 2nd Form of her, Parce?

1st form ya just have to knock her pedestal down when it starts flying around and then let loose with a can of whoop arse on her as she counter attacks/summons Heartless. Rinse, repeat till finished.

2nd form, get some distance away from her and unleash with all of your attack summoned critters. After that she should be weakened up somewhat, just go in and start attacking remembering to glide around and away when she starts letting loose with fire. ^.^

[ 10-19-2002: Message edited by: Katrinity ]

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Sagwah
Pancake
posted 10-19-2002 12:45:14 AM
KH = good game but dang I wish they'd make Donald and Goofy stop knocking me off ledges and blocking my first person view. Biggest complaint with it so far ... and I seem to be about maybe 1/2 way thru it. Just solved Halloweentown.

[ 10-19-2002: Message edited by: Sagwah ]

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 10-19-2002 01:30:29 AM
quote:
Maradon XP had this to say about Tron:
It'll be quite a battle to keep playing after I hear the first "Uh-hyuk"

"Uh-hyuk,Uh-hyuk, die yu' Mo'fo ass-hat, Uh-hyuk,Uh-hyuk,Uh-hyuk,"

A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 10-19-2002 01:38:04 AM
love that video... cat took to that kid like a face hugger to a colonist
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: