EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: One wish...
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 10-18-2002 11:23:05 AM
If you had one wish that pertained only to you and couldnt effect anyone else (like no super powers) what would you choose?
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 10-18-2002 11:25:54 AM
To have been in the US the past few months.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 10-18-2002 11:26:34 AM
To be the most desirable male on the planet.

Yes, I'm vain as hell.

Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 10-18-2002 11:28:19 AM
Tough one.. I'm not very self-minded at all.. Can't wish for something for someone else? Don't think I could ansewer that one very well...

One wish, something for myself.

To be cheesy, and corny as it is, those who actually know me, know it's sincere. I'd wish to love, and be loved in return. Completely and absolutely. As yet, I haven't found anyone to give me that. I'm young though, so no one can know what thier future holds.

Again, I support this thread. Ones like this are actually beneficial in thier own strange little ways.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 10-18-2002 11:32:53 AM
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 10-18-2002 11:47:01 AM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Faelynn LeAndris wrote:
Tough one.. I'm not very self-minded at all.. Can't wish for something for someone else? Don't think I could ansewer that one very well...

One wish, something for myself.

To be cheesy, and corny as it is, those who actually know me, know it's sincere. I'd wish to love, and be loved in return. Completely and absolutely. As yet, I haven't found anyone to give me that. I'm young though, so no one can know what thier future holds.

Again, I support this thread. Ones like this are actually beneficial in thier own strange little ways.

EHHHHHHH!!
this cannot effect anyone else.. to be loved and loved in return effects someone..
This is an interesting dive into the human Ego.

Me personally i would loose the 35lbs that makes me look fat
Whee!
and then have an actual metabalism again

Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 10-18-2002 11:59:23 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Timpofee:
EHHHHHHH!!
this cannot effect anyone else.. to be loved and loved in return effects someone..

Damnit.

Well fuck.. I dunno..

Somethings JUST for me... Damn, I dunno. Only thing that even comes to mind is getting my Vette back.. Or living next to my friends. (Although that effects someone too I guess. )

I can't ansewer this one. I don't have much of an ego, so no diving I guess.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 10-18-2002 12:00:09 PM
quote:
So quoth Vorago:
To know the answer instantly to any question I ask myself
hey
Suddar
posted 10-18-2002 12:00:53 PM
i wish i had more confidence in my feelings and thoughts. and confidence of the thoughts of others.
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 10-18-2002 12:04:14 PM
To be able to live anywhere in the country I choose without a problem with money or finding a job at said place.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 10-18-2002 12:29:03 PM
Immortality.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Taeldian
Pancake
posted 10-18-2002 12:36:20 PM
quote:
Vorago had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
To know the CORRECT answer instantly to any question I ask myself
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 10-18-2002 12:39:05 PM
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-18-2002 01:08:35 PM
I would go with not being sick, taking all these pills are really messing with me and I don't think I can take it much longer.
Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 10-18-2002 04:51:19 PM
Eternal youth!
one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 10-18-2002 04:56:52 PM
Pass my classess...or to destroy my magical WRITERS BLOCK OF DEATH!
I don't discriminate...I hate everyone.
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 10-18-2002 05:04:23 PM
i would say be better at deallign with poeple. but that effects other poeple so uhh....a skill that allows me to great buetiful things, something like being really good at drawig or wrighting

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 10-18-2002 05:21:36 PM
To be able to adopt whatever powers and abilities I'd desire in any particular instant, at will.

Translation - chameleonic abilities. If I want to read minds, I can do that. If I want to be omniscient, I can do that. If I want to be immortal or impervious to harm, I can do that too.

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 10-18-2002 05:51:44 PM
To look exactly how I picture myself looking.

Just... I'm tired of looking in the mirror and going "fuck, who is this person?". Plus I'm horribly ugly. But just... I don't think I could be totally satisfied with my looks unless I mold them COMPLETELY to how I picture myself.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 10-18-2002 06:04:06 PM
Like Nicole said, to look exactly how I picture myself.
Genericgirl
Generictitle
posted 10-18-2002 06:13:12 PM
One thing that does not affect another person directly.... thats a tough one. Because everything affects everyone around you no matter what it is.

I'm going to be with Nae. I would choose to not be sick anymore. This would be freedom to me. While I am making this wish I will include to be fit, healthy and strong in body and mind till the day it is my turn to leave this world.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 10-18-2002 06:14:31 PM
Tuh! Anything you want short of alterign reality can be achieved through sheer force of will.

And that's what I'm going for now!

Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 10-18-2002 06:44:29 PM
I would wish to be totally fit and healthy.

I'm not looking forward to boot camp... being nice and fit would help a lot.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Burger
BANNED!
posted 10-19-2002 01:05:35 AM
i would like to lose some inches, and gain some inches. Losing the inches to make me drop 50 ish pounds, and gaining a couple inches to make me a "goddamned sexual tyrannosaurus".

Thank you, that is all.

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 10-19-2002 01:11:55 AM
My Health
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 10-19-2002 01:14:31 AM
For my folks to be well off so my mom doesn't have to work two jobs, and can enjoy her life.
Azureusu
Don't whip your dick out til she asks.. or til she's sleepin..
posted 10-19-2002 01:14:49 AM
To never have to worry about money.

I dont care about being rich, or buying everything.. I just dont want to worry about bills.. I dont want to have to PAY bills, I dont want somebody I dont know, claiming I owe them money. I want to be able to go to work, and feel its worthwhile to more than just getting people off my back.

And to those of you who think you know, you dont fucking know. You havent the slightest fucking idea.Those of you who live with, or off of, Mommy and Daddy, you dont understand. Those of you with good jobs, and all that shit most likely dont understand. The few of you out there, who work hard, get paid shit, and barely pay your own bills.. You dont fucking understand either. I'm working my ass off, trying to pay off the combined debts of 3 people, a Mortgage, credit cards, back owed on phone/utilities/whatever, and am having my ass reamed by way of the Georgia DHR collecting child support for a kid that aint mine. So no, you DONT fucking know. You DONT fucking Understand. Any more than I understand any problems you may have.

Sagwah
Pancake
posted 10-19-2002 01:17:08 AM
offhand, to know where I put my keys. I lose more time out of my days looking for the damnable things. And they even have a beeping keychain ... yes sad I know.
Azureusu
Don't whip your dick out til she asks.. or til she's sleepin..
posted 10-19-2002 01:19:05 AM
Holy Crap.... ANGST AHOY!!! Ok, the above bit, was me venting. But, if you feel like being offended, go right ahead, I dont mind.
Burger
BANNED!
posted 10-19-2002 01:24:34 AM
quote:
From the book of Twitch, chapter 3, verse 16:
Holy Crap.... ANGST AHOY!!! Ok, the above bit, was me venting. But, if you feel like being offended, go right ahead, I dont mind.

nope, i don't think anyone can blame you, i know someone who's going through something similar, but to a lesser degree, and it makes her feel a lit better to vent, it's a natural part of being people.

I hope it let out some of the pressure i know you've been feeling.

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 10-19-2002 01:28:16 AM
Immortality even beyond the end of the universe.
"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 10-19-2002 02:41:05 AM
omni-power
Maradon!
posted 10-19-2002 08:41:14 AM
The ability to make everything the way I want it to be.
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 10-19-2002 02:16:47 PM
Money. 3 million dollars worth of it. In a bank account, accruing interest.
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 10-19-2002 03:01:05 PM
That really seriously sucks, Twitch, and I wish you the best on getting it all worked out.

I want to be able to draw, doesn't even have to be good, just able to get down the characters I see in my head.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 10-19-2002 03:24:37 PM
A subway sandwich. Hey at least I Got my wish!

[ 10-19-2002: Message edited by: Rodent King ]

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
MorbId
Pancake
posted 10-19-2002 03:41:53 PM
quote:
Alek Saege had this to say about dark elf butts:
Immortality even beyond the end of the universe.

That would be rather tedious, wouldn't it?

I'd want to be able to clone myself at will, without much fuss. So, for example, I could have one me go into work while another one is readng a book.

The Calvin and Hobbes influence is strong in this thread.

Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 10-19-2002 03:45:45 PM
a bottael of oraneg juiece!11
i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 10-19-2002 03:49:56 PM
quote:
MorbId's account was hax0red to write:
That would be rather tedious, wouldn't it?

I'd want to be able to clone myself at will, without much fuss. So, for example, I could have one me go into work while another one is readng a book.

Watch you, you might end up with different facets like Multiplicity

And a Subway sandwich sounds really good right now. Almost regret I hadn't asked my mother to bring me chicken for lunch/dinner.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 10-19-2002 08:21:38 PM
hmm

I want a fully-functional Green Lantern ring that doesn't need recharging.. If I can't give myself super-powers, then I want something that grants me super powers.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: