EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Oh dear.
Moffles
Pancake
posted 08-09-2002 01:22:10 PM
I'm afraid I've got a theatre bug. Am I a fruit? No. Are all male actors fruits? I hope not.
Anyway, I went to see West Side Story last night, and I MUST see it again. And I MUST be in it someday. Oh dear.

You are free to flame me now about how all male theatre actors are homosexuals, or on any other topic. Thank you.

Humor Disclaimer.

"Got some dark desire? Love to play with fire? Why not let it rip? Live a little bit!"
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 08-09-2002 01:24:06 PM
quote:
Moffles stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
I'm afraid I've got a theatre bug. Am I a fruit? No. Are all male actors fruits? I hope not.
Anyway, I went to see West Side Story last night, and I MUST see it again. And I MUST be in it someday. Oh dear.

You are free to flame me now about how all male theatre actors are homosexuals, or on any other topic. Thank you.

Humor Disclaimer.

I think saying 'Oh dear' over and over as an interjection makes you sissier than wanting to be a stage actor. (Even though stage actors aren't really all that gay or sissy)

Grendel
Pancake
posted 08-09-2002 01:27:21 PM
Follow you dream!!!

I saw Phantom of the Opera and I thought it was cool as hell... if hell really is that cool.

Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 08-09-2002 01:55:32 PM
GO FOR THE GOLD!!!!!!!
Soldar
I'll take two of anything, please. To go.
posted 08-09-2002 02:06:40 PM
Follow your own funky rhythm.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 08-09-2002 04:06:43 PM
Not gonna hear that from me! I've always had the theater bug and I am heterosexual!

So, yeah. Go act. And stuff.

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 08-09-2002 04:59:54 PM
Winners don't use drugs!
Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 08-09-2002 05:22:54 PM
Always remember, fallow your dreams and good things will happen.....or horribly awfull things that will cause you horrendous amounts of terrible pain and suffering!

But hey you got a 25/75 chance Go for it!

I don't discriminate...I hate everyone.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 08-09-2002 09:07:02 PM
Follow your dreams. You can achieve your goals.

I'm living proof. BEEFCAKE!!!!

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 08-09-2002 09:09:48 PM
When yer a jet yer a jet all the way from yer first cigerette to yer last dying day

Officer Crumpky we are down on our knees..

nope not gay at all
ehhe i was raised by my mom and she has all these songs ingrained in my head
Whee!
lets go singing sometime
Tim is Cool

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 08-09-2002 10:12:07 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Timpofee wrote:
When yer a jet yer a jet all the way from yer first cigerette to yer last dying day

Officer Crumpky we are down on our knees..

nope not gay at all
ehhe i was raised by my mom and she has all these songs ingrained in my head
Whee!
lets go singing sometime
Tim is Cool

^_^ I had fun singing with you n Gikky last nite ^_^

"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: