EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: home of the underdog
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 05-17-2002 04:35:20 PM
anyone know what happend to this site?, the url iahd for it in my favourite places list brigns me to some search engine, anyone know if they jsut changed the url or if the best adbondonare site came down?

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Elander
lurk, lurk, lurk
posted 05-17-2002 04:42:39 PM
had the same , also had the problem when i tried to download some games like princes maker 2 and truelove that they wouldnt have them anymore for download , altough i am sure someone posted a link of those 2 games here

Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 05-17-2002 04:43:18 PM
I CAN'T READ EITHER OF YOUR POSTS
Elander
lurk, lurk, lurk
posted 05-17-2002 04:45:18 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Suddar Williams said:
I CAN'T READ EITHER OF YOUR POSTS

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 05-17-2002 04:45:52 PM
At least Elander has an excuse. Mog just has the abilities of a third grader.
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Majox
Pancake
posted 05-17-2002 05:13:03 PM
http://www.the-underdogs.org

[ 05-17-2002: Message edited by: Majox ]

I just make ideas, I don't make them good. - Me
Elander
lurk, lurk, lurk
posted 05-17-2002 05:32:20 PM
quote:
Majox Model 2000 was programmed to say:
http://www.the-underdogs.org

yea indeed the link works but cant download the games , wish i knew who put the links to them ages ago (about 6 months ago)

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 05-17-2002 05:34:39 PM
thanks

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: