EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: How addicted to the Internet are you?
Kirane
Pancake
posted 04-28-2002 08:54:41 AM
http://www.stvlive.com/oddities/quizme/internetaddict/

I was: 66%
Hardcore Junkie (61% - 80%)While you do get a bit of sleep every night and sometimes leave the house, you spend as much time as you can online. You usually have a browser, chat clients, server consoles, and your email on auto check open at all times. Phone? What's that? You plan your social events by contacting your friends online. Just be careful you don't get a repetitive wrist injury...

[ 04-28-2002: Message edited by: Kirane ]

Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 04-28-2002 08:56:11 AM
HTML bad.
Addy
posted 04-28-2002 08:58:42 AM
Average@Internet-User.com (41% - 60%)
You seem to have a healthy balance in your life when it comes to the internet and life away from the computer. You know enough to do what you want online without looking like an idiot (most of the time). You even have your own Yahoo club or online journal! But you enjoy seeing your friends and going out to enjoy life away from your computer.
Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 04-28-2002 08:59:50 AM
I only got 71 percent this time, too.

I'm slipping..

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 04-28-2002 09:00:57 AM
quote:
Hardcore Junkie (61% - 80%)
While you do get a bit of sleep every night and sometimes leave the house, you spend as much time as you can online. You usually have a browser, chat clients, server consoles, and your email on auto check open at all times. Phone? What's that? You plan your social events by contacting your friends online. Just be careful you don't get a repetitive wrist injury...

71638 people have taken this quiz.
And 13020 got the result "Hardcore Junkie" like you

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 04-28-2002 09:02:10 AM
I was 73%
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 04-28-2002 09:03:04 AM
43%
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 04-28-2002 09:03:41 AM
L33T H@x0r (81% - 100%)
You live and breathe the Internet. You rarely leave your computer(s) for fear of going through withdrawl. You are beginning to say "lol" and "brb" in verbal conversations and you haven't seen your friends face-to-face in months if you don't count their web cams. Maybe it is time to back away from the computer slowly and go get some fresh air? The Internet will be here when you get back!
hey
Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 04-28-2002 09:04:38 AM
45%!
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 04-28-2002 09:06:05 AM
+-+-+
L33T H@x0r (81% - 100%)
You live and breathe the Internet. You rarely leave your computer(s) for fear of going through withdrawl. You are beginning to say "lol" and "brb" in verbal conversations and you haven't seen your friends face-to-face in months if you don't count their web cams. Maybe it is time to back away from the computer slowly and go get some fresh air? The Internet will be here when you get back!
-+-+-

Bah! Sounds about right.

[ 04-28-2002: Message edited by: Pvednes Phoenixfeather ]

Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 04-28-2002 09:07:21 AM
I got l33t hax0r last time I took the test.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 04-28-2002 09:10:31 AM
i only got 47%.

SOMETHING must be wrong.

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 04-28-2002 10:55:01 AM
Average@Internet-User.com (41% - 60%)
You seem to have a healthy balance in your life when it comes to the internet and life away from the computer. You know enough to do what you want online without looking like an idiot (most of the time). You even have your own Yahoo club or online journal! But you enjoy seeing your friends and going out to enjoy life away from your computer.

Funny thing is, I can't see life without it, I would go insane. Short times are ok.

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 04-28-2002 11:04:34 AM
quote:
L33T H@x0r (81% - 100%)

It's a little hard to leave your computer when you've glued your own ass to your chair, which is nailed to the floor.

...What?

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 04-28-2002 11:05:48 AM
94%
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 04-28-2002 11:12:36 AM
L33T H@x0r (81% - 100%)
Ezvien
Owes Drysart $40
posted 04-28-2002 11:18:32 AM
Newbie (21% - 40%)
You've started to learn that there is more to the internet than AOL. You've recovered from that email virus that wiped your hard drive and are thinking of getting DSL. You still tend to forward too many jokes and inspirational thoughts via email to your entire address book.

39%

*lurk*
Azeroth™
Want my opinion?
posted 04-28-2002 11:26:23 AM
Im 49%

[/URL]
Elander
lurk, lurk, lurk
posted 04-28-2002 11:34:36 AM
quote:
This one time, at Dr. Vorbis camp:
L33T H@x0r (81% - 100%)

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 04-28-2002 11:49:21 AM
67%

Hardcore Junkie (61% - 80%)
While you do get a bit of sleep every night and sometimes leave the house, you spend as much time as you can online. You usually have a browser, chat clients, server consoles, and your email on auto check open at all times. Phone? What's that? You plan your social events by contacting your friends online. Just be careful you don't get a repetitive wrist injury...

That sounds about right. I do have the job, and there are video games, of course
Bout went insane last Monday though, when the cable went down.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 04-28-2002 12:17:17 PM
64%

hardcore babeeeee

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 04-28-2002 12:43:31 PM
77%

How does someone that spends every waking minute on the internet almost only get a 77?

Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 04-28-2002 12:48:41 PM
I got a 74%...

Cant be right... I'm SO much more of an addict.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 04-28-2002 12:50:27 PM
63%
Hardcore Junkie (61% - 80%)While you do get a bit of sleep every night and sometimes leave the house, you spend as much time as you can online. You usually have a browser, chat clients, server consoles, and your email on auto check open at all times. Phone? What's that? You plan your social events by contacting your friends online. Just be careful you don't get a repetitive wrist injury.
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 04-28-2002 01:09:10 PM
43%
Average Internet User

All Empires Fall, You just have to know where to push- Me
Cleric Rogue Sigpic
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: