EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Damnsonovabitchesneedtoburn!
Faeth Es'Braewyn
No Breasts. :(
posted 03-29-2002 09:17:33 PM
Rapists, overzealos and perverted "Boyfriends" and anyone harming the state of mind of any woman, should be castrated, burned, and forcebly killed. Period. No second chances..
"Born of fire, forged with steel, I am the hunter that you know, but will never see..."
Solstyce
Vampiric pixie that might eat your face, if you're lucky
posted 03-29-2002 09:18:46 PM
I sense a story, and while curiosity is banging like a gnome with tourettes on my head, I shall not ask.

*hugs*

Shhh. Everyone will hear us. Everyone will know.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 03-29-2002 09:20:53 PM
I do agree, though I do wonder what brought the statement about.
Waisztarroz
I love democracy
posted 03-29-2002 09:21:37 PM
We've been talking a bit about it in IRC, Sol...

Basically some poor girl got taken advantage of and showed up at Fae's house.

[ 03-29-2002: Message edited by: Waisztarroz ]

Yes, that's right, hot live sex!
There's a raptor behind you.
Resident grammar whore.
Warning, flames imminent!
Faeth Es'Braewyn
No Breasts. :(
posted 03-29-2002 09:24:37 PM
Not cool! Not cool at all! That was painful to watch, and it makes no sense.
"Born of fire, forged with steel, I am the hunter that you know, but will never see..."
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 03-29-2002 09:24:50 PM

I agree with Fae...

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 03-29-2002 09:26:40 PM
[22:50] <Faeth> Well the gist of what I got, was her BF brought her out here, and desided to have some "fun" and then decided to pass her around to her friends so to speak.. Then the beat her up, dropped her off in the woods out here and took off. Thats all I got so for the most part. She called home, and of course my neighbor is a cop.
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 03-29-2002 09:29:02 PM
Some 17 yearold girl had come around to Fae's house, because was beaten up and raped by her "boyfriend" and his mates.

Each and every one of them need to be castrated, and the "Boyfriend" needs to be lobotomized also, because he fucked up her mind, and so he needs his un-fucked up.

[ 03-29-2002: Message edited by: Pvednes Phoenixfeather ]

frolicking imp
Pancake
posted 03-29-2002 09:33:20 PM
that pisses me off so much. alot of my friends were raped AT LEAST once.
A couple months ago i organized a day of silence at school, it was kinda last minute so only about 30 people or so were involed, but it was for victims of rape silenced by society.
next time i have a day of silence maybe i could post sumthing about it here and those of us still in school could try sumthing there on the same day...if anyones interested that is...
but either way, a agree in full i see the guy that raped me everyday cuz he goes to my school, im going to say that and ask for no questions, thank you
*A Nypmh hits you and steals your virginity*
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 03-29-2002 09:37:22 PM
Why be afraid of the monsters in your head, when you have people like that?

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 03-29-2002 09:38:45 PM
i disagree. You should tie them to a fences and then, BEFORE castration, take a match and put fry their nuts till the skin is cracklin, then stick bambo splinters into them, leave him for a day, and THEN castrate them.
A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 03-29-2002 09:39:45 PM
Sounds like we need a good old fashion lynch mob here... I will bring the rope.
"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 03-29-2002 10:13:12 PM
*growls*

I say we organise this lynch mob...

That is just... ugh.. no words can describe it

Mr. Duck
Likes to ____!
posted 03-29-2002 10:21:24 PM
some people need to be shot a few hundred times, then shot a thousand more...
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 03-29-2002 11:01:31 PM
Snarls

Hopefully there's enough evidence to send them to a nice prison block where their asses will be auctioned off to the highest bidder...

God, I wish it was legal to kill people like that...

Nammy the Namtar
My sig text is approved by Maradon!
posted 03-29-2002 11:05:01 PM
Thats just wrong.
*goes to friend's house to borrow platemail and broadsword*
-Mages are as far beyond necros as Trakanon is beyond a moss snake.
-One Shungokusatsu and its game over.
Solstyce
Vampiric pixie that might eat your face, if you're lucky
posted 03-29-2002 11:20:42 PM

I beleive Leopold put it best.

LeoC007: You know...the japanese had a horrific form of torture.
hailstormjuly: Mmm, what?
LeoC007: They would...cut down fields of sugarcane or bamboo.
LeoC007: Cut them smooth, level..
LeoC007: And then place their prisoners or condemned upon the remnants of the stalks, tie their hands and feet down with the ropes attached to stakes...and leave them there.
LeoC007: The plants would grow back, and because of how dense they were, and how spread out the person would be arranged, they would gradually grow through the flesh, impaling the victim, millimeter by millimeter.
LeoC007: Depending on how long the victim survived, they would sometimes go all the way through the body and grow out.
hailstormjuly: ... jesus...
LeoC007: I bring this to mind because I just read Fae's thread.

Shhh. Everyone will hear us. Everyone will know.
Skaw
posted 03-29-2002 11:42:12 PM
I hate people.
Mightion Defensor
posted 03-30-2002 12:05:31 AM
Oh, lord...

Hearing things like this makes me ashamed to be a man sometimes.

The thought of forcing myself on a woman, even if she were my wife or girlfriend, is unthinkable to me.

I'll bring the salt water to hose the beaten rapists down with... I'll even add lemon juice.

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 03-30-2002 12:14:16 AM
Fae, you made sure to tell her NOT to bathe, right?

That means this happened in the vicimity of me, so if you organize a lynch mob, count me in.

[ 03-30-2002: Message edited by: Densetsu ]

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 03-30-2002 12:18:36 AM
People like that, in the immortal words of someone who doesnt matter,
Need to be slapped, in the face...With A Brick!....a couple thousand times

All Empires Fall, You just have to know where to push- Me
Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Za’afiel
Coolest Hamster Pimp Ever!
posted 03-30-2002 07:33:31 AM
quote:
Solstyce had this to say about (_|_):

I beleive Leopold put it best.

LeoC007: You know...the japanese had a horrific form of torture.
hailstormjuly: Mmm, what?
LeoC007: They would...cut down fields of sugarcane or bamboo.
LeoC007: Cut them smooth, level..
LeoC007: And then place their prisoners or condemned upon the remnants of the stalks, tie their hands and feet down with the ropes attached to stakes...and leave them there.
LeoC007: The plants would grow back, and because of how dense they were, and how spread out the person would be arranged, they would gradually grow through the flesh, impaling the victim, millimeter by millimeter.
LeoC007: Depending on how long the victim survived, they would sometimes go all the way through the body and grow out.
hailstormjuly: ... jesus...
LeoC007: I bring this to mind because I just read Fae's thread.

OOOO! new torture to add to my book!

Thankee Sols and Leo

and for what happened: i realy despise people who would take advantage over anyone to do harm, its just not honerable

"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 03-30-2002 11:40:50 AM
*growls*
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Rolin
Pancake
posted 03-30-2002 11:50:21 AM

There are no words that could soothe her soul; no metaphor for the pain she must feel. Not even through punishment of those who caused this horrendous wrong could put it right. I have no solution. Only rage.
Rollin' rollin' rollin'
keep them doggies rollin'
boy my ass is swolen, rawhide!

The universe is obsolete.
Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 03-30-2002 11:53:44 AM
Christ... just fucking hell. These people need to be torn to bits slowly. All I can feel is hatred. And utter disgust.
The Last Strider
I will die alone
posted 03-30-2002 02:10:48 PM
*stands silently for a few seconds, then gets that hell-fire look in his eyes* Hmm. How long do you think they can live if I castrate them, then cut open their stomachs and strangle them with their own intestines?
"We have listened to you speak since the dawn of time, and we have learned to imatoot you exarktly."-The Simpsons

Necromancer: How DARE you imply that I was involved in a rude act with my undead servant! I will flay the flesh from your bones! I will summon a thousand maggot-ridden corpses to gnaw your flesh! I will trap your soul in-
Ghoul: My ass hurts.

Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 03-30-2002 02:17:43 PM
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 03-30-2002 04:25:26 PM
When I dominate the world*and you all know I will* We shall look to the east for the solutions. If anyone commits such disgusting acts in my nation, they shall suffer the chines glass torture. It goes like the following. 1) Insert small glass tube up the cock of the dumbass. 2) Crack the part that is still sticking out with a hammer. 3) After the bastered goes under step 2, there is no need for a step 3.
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 03-30-2002 05:15:33 PM
I come out of my vacationary silence for this:

Rape = a horrible horrible thing.
Beating the hell out of a person = Fun
Doing the above to a rapist = Fun, and everyone likes you better.

frolicking imp
Pancake
posted 03-30-2002 05:28:01 PM
quote:
Tegadil enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:

Rape = a horrible horrible thing.
Beating the hell out of a person = Fun
Doing the above to a rapist = Fun, and everyone likes you better.

While most of this is true, if you beat the hell outa a rapist SUM people might like you better, but in most cases, the person who was raped, would NOT appreciate it. It just creates more problems for them espcecially if they plan on pressing charges, and if if they didnt, the guy who you beat up could just get pissed off and if he was rendered immoblie he would just send sumone else after the girl AGAIN to "teach her a lesson" os sumthing along thoses lines.
but like i always say...i could be completely wrong (in this case at least)

*A Nypmh hits you and steals your virginity*
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: