EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: A good D&D "Who are you?" quiz!
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 02-20-2002 02:36:45 PM
Here.

I don't remember this one.

But I am..

quote:
Chaotic Neutral Half-Elf Thief Bard

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral characters are unstable, and frequently insane. They believe in disorder first and foremost, and will thus strive for that disorder in everything they do. This means that they will do whatever seems 'fun' or 'novel' at any given time.

Race:
Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class:
Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

Secondary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Both the alignment and race are dead-on-balls accurate. Not so sure about classes.

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
nem-x
posted 02-20-2002 02:45:10 PM
Neutral Good Human Fighter Bard

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Secondary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Ragabash
Pancake
posted 02-20-2002 02:47:05 PM
Edit: I'm shocked I didn't get Lawful Evil

Neutral Evil Human Fighter Mage

Alignment:
Neutral Evil characters believe in Number One. Their personal gain takes precedance over all else, and they will work with whomever necessary and whatever institutions necessary to further their own goals.

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Secondary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: Ragabash ]

Feed my hungry soul.
Mr. Duck
Likes to ____!
posted 02-20-2002 02:49:10 PM
Lawful Good Elf Paladin Ranger

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.

Secondary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Waisztarroz
I love democracy
posted 02-20-2002 02:49:33 PM
quote:
You Are A:Lawful Evil Elf Mage Ranger

Alignment:
Lawful Evil characters believe that a nice, orderly system of life is perfect for them to abuse for their own advancement. They will work within 'the system' to get the best that they can for themselves.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Secondary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Big surprise

Yes, that's right, hot live sex!
There's a raptor behind you.
Resident grammar whore.
Warning, flames imminent!
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 02-20-2002 02:49:52 PM
Chaotic Neutral Human Fighter.

It really said Fighter Paladin, but a paladin must be lawful good, which I am not.

Addy
posted 02-20-2002 02:50:06 PM
Chaotic Good Elf Bard Ranger

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

/dev/null
Pancake
posted 02-20-2002 02:54:11 PM
quote:
Lawful Evil Elf Fighter Ranger

Alignment:
Lawful Evil characters believe that a nice, orderly system of life is perfect for them to abuse for their own advancement. They will work within 'the system' to get the best that they can for themselves.

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

Not what I had in mind. Not enough magic. Not enough raw destructive power.

Beep. Beep. Beep... Ohh... I think my porridge is done.
My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
ArchAngel
Not a girl, never will be, no matter how much you may hear differently
posted 02-20-2002 02:55:23 PM
Chaotic Good Elf Bard Cleric

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:
Clerics are the voices of their God/desses on Earth. They perform the work of their deity, but this doesn't mean that they preach to a congregation all their lives. If their deity needs something done, they will do it, and can call upon that deity's power to accomplish their goals.

"What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of heaven?" -Dream, Sandman
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me as I leave." -Death, Sandman
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Dream, Sandman
Full sigpic image
Alaan
posted 02-20-2002 02:55:30 PM
Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:
Dwarves are short and stout, and easily recognizable by their well-cared-for beards. They are hard workers, and adept at stonework and engineering. They tend to live apart from other races; generally in deep, underground excavated systems, and as such tend to be distant from other races.

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 02-20-2002 02:57:25 PM
You Are A:

Chaotic Good Elf Ranger Cleric

Alignment:

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:
Clerics are the voices of their God/desses on Earth. They perform the work of their deity, but this doesn't mean that they preach to a congregation all their lives. If their deity needs something done, they will do it, and can call upon that deity's power to accomplish their goals.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- X (1)
Neutral Good ---- XXX (3)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXX (4)
Lawful Neutral -- (-2)
True Neutral ---- XX (2)
Chaotic Neutral - XX (2)
Lawful Evil ----- (-5)
Neutral Evil ---- (-5)
Chaotic Evil ---- (-3)

Race:
Human ---- XXX (3)
Half-Elf - XX (2)
Elf ------ XXXX (4)
Halfling - (-6)
Dwarf ---- (-1)

Class:
Fighter - XX (2)
Ranger -- XXXXXX (6)
Paladin - X (1)
Cleric -- XXXXX (5)
Mage ---- (-3)
Druid --- (0)
Thief --- (-7)
Bard ---- XXXX (4)

Didn't see THAT one coming...

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 02-20-2002 03:00:24 PM
quote:
Neutral Good Elf Ranger Mage

Alignment:

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

How the hell did I get this?

Veni, vidi, vici
Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 02-20-2002 03:01:35 PM
I Am A: Chaotic Good Elf Bard Ranger

Alignment:

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

And I felt the need to add this part. Apparently I'm very elf, because that and half-elf are the only two I got positive scores in:

Race:
Human ---- (-8)
Half-Elf - XXX (3)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - (-3)
Dwarf ---- (-5)

Waisztarroz
I love democracy
posted 02-20-2002 03:02:16 PM
Oh yeah, it's too late to edit my post, so here are my detailed...
quote:
Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- (0)
Neutral Good ---- (-1)
Chaotic Good ---- (-4)
Lawful Neutral -- XX (2)
True Neutral ---- (0)
Chaotic Neutral - (-1)
Lawful Evil ----- XXX (3)
Neutral Evil ---- X (1)
Chaotic Evil ---- XX (2)

Race:
Human ---- X (1)
Half-Elf - (-3)
Elf ------ XXX (3)
Halfling - (-1)
Dwarf ---- (0)

Class:
Fighter - X (1)
Ranger -- XX (2)
Paladin - (-3)
Cleric -- X (1)
Mage ---- XXXXX (5)
Druid --- (-1)
Thief --- (-5)
Bard ---- (-1)

Yes, that's right, hot live sex!
There's a raptor behind you.
Resident grammar whore.
Warning, flames imminent!
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 02-20-2002 03:04:07 PM
Chaotic Good Half-Elf Fighter Bard

Alignment:

Race:
Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

Addy
posted 02-20-2002 03:06:30 PM
Here's my detailed, also.

quote:
Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXX (4)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXX (5)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Lawful Neutral -- X (1)
True Neutral ---- XX (2)
Chaotic Neutral - (-2)
Lawful Evil ----- (-4)
Neutral Evil ---- (-4)
Chaotic Evil ---- (-2)

Race:
Human ---- (-7)
Half-Elf - XXX (3)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXX (9)
Halfling - XX (2)
Dwarf ---- (-6)

Class:
Fighter - (-6)
Ranger -- XXXX (4)
Paladin - (0)
Cleric -- XXX (3)
Mage ---- XX (2)
Druid --- (-3)
Thief --- (-3)
Bard ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 02-20-2002 03:08:37 PM
Hmph, I only got 7 in Bard and 3 in Ranger. You just had to outdo me, didn't you?
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 02-20-2002 03:10:17 PM
Neutral Good Elf Bard Ranger

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- (-1)
Chaotic Good ---- XX (2)
Lawful Neutral -- (0)
True Neutral ---- X (1)
Chaotic Neutral - XXX (3)
Lawful Evil ----- (-4)
Neutral Evil ---- (-1)
Chaotic Evil ---- (-1)

Race:
Human ---- XX (2)
Half-Elf - (0)
Elf ------ XXXX (4)
Halfling - (-3)
Dwarf ---- (-5)

Class:
Fighter - (0)
Ranger -- XXX (3)
Paladin - (-2)
Cleric -- XX (2)
Mage ---- X (1)
Druid --- (-2)
Thief --- (-2)
Bard ---- XXXXX (5)

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: Ford Prefect ]

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Addy
posted 02-20-2002 03:10:32 PM

If it makes you feel any better, I DID get a few points into "halfling". Still unpuntable though!

Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 02-20-2002 03:12:30 PM
I'm sure Bajah is glowing with pride.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 02-20-2002 03:12:34 PM
Neutral Good Half-Elf Ranger-Bard
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Talonus
Loner
posted 02-20-2002 03:13:16 PM
This is soooo not me.
quote:
Neutral Good Dwarf Fighter Paladin

Alignment: Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race: Dwarves are short and stout, and easily recognizable by their well-cared-for beards. They are hard workers, and adept at stonework and engineering. They tend to live apart from other races; generally in deep, underground excavated systems, and as such tend to be distant from other races.

Primary Class:Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Secondary Class:Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: Talonus ]

Tyewa Dawnsister
In Poverty
posted 02-20-2002 03:43:39 PM
Neutral Good Human Ranger Fighter

Alignment:

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer

Interesting, very interesting...

"And God said: 'Let there be Satan, so people don't blame everything on me. And let there be lawyers, so people don't blame everything on Satan." - George Burns
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 02-20-2002 03:49:04 PM
True Neutral Elf Bard Ranger

Alignment:
True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

I'm slipping... I'm not eeeeeeevil this time

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 02-20-2002 03:51:19 PM
quote:

Lawful Good Halfling Cleric Paladin

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Halflings are short and fat, like minuature people. (Think 'Hobbits') They enjoy the easy life, but aren't averse to the idea of an adventure from time to time. They get along with all races, and are known for their senses of humor. Halflings also tend to be light of foot, and can move quietly when necessary.

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:
Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXX (6)
Chaotic Good ---- XX (2)
Lawful Neutral -- X (1)
True Neutral ---- (-5)
Chaotic Neutral - (-2)
Lawful Evil ----- X (1)
Neutral Evil ---- (-2)
Chaotic Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Human ---- X (1)
Half-Elf - XX (2)
Elf ------ XX (2)
Halfling - XXXXXX (6)
Dwarf ---- (-6)

Class:
Fighter - (-4)
Ranger -- X (1)
Paladin - XXXXX (5)
Cleric -- XXXXXXX (7)
Mage ---- XX (2)
Druid --- XX (2)
Thief --- (-9)
Bard ---- (-2)

Ok

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: The Otaku Penguin ]

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Elander
lurk, lurk, lurk
posted 02-20-2002 03:58:59 PM
I Am A: True Neutral Dwarf Thief Fighter
Alignment: True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Race: Dwarves are short and stout, and easily recognizable by their well-cared-for beards. They are hard workers, and adept at stonework and engineering. They tend to live apart from other races; generally in deep, underground excavated systems, and as such tend to be distant from other races.

Primary Class:Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

Secondary Class: Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: Elander ]

Arttemis the Rogue
Amethyst's sex toy
posted 02-20-2002 04:02:38 PM
quote:
Aces! Another poll result:

Neutral Evil Elf Bard Mage

Alignment:
Neutral Evil characters believe in Number One. Their personal gain takes precedance over all else, and they will work with whomever necessary and whatever institutions necessary to further their own goals.

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

That's sad. I'm a bard.

Solstyce
Vampiric pixie that might eat your face, if you're lucky
posted 02-20-2002 04:08:40 PM
Chaotic Good Elf Mage Bard. Duh
Shhh. Everyone will hear us. Everyone will know.
Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 02-20-2002 04:09:04 PM
Neutral Good Elf Bard Ranger.

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XX (2)
Neutral Good ---- XXXX (4)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXX (4)
Lawful Neutral -- (-1)
True Neutral ---- (0)
Chaotic Neutral - (-3)
Lawful Evil ----- (-5)
Neutral Evil ---- (-3)
Chaotic Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Human ---- (-1)
Half-Elf - XXXXXX (6)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - (-5)
Dwarf ---- (-8)

Class:
Fighter - (-2)
Ranger -- XXX (3)
Paladin - (-2)
Cleric -- XXX (3)
Mage ---- X (1)
Druid --- XX (2)
Thief --- (-3)
Bard ---- XXXXXX (6)

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 02-20-2002 04:29:48 PM
quote:
Lawful Evil Dwarf Thief

ALE AND WHORES!

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 02-20-2002 04:29:50 PM
Lawful Evil Elf Bard Mage

Alignment:

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- (0)
Neutral Good ---- (-2)
Chaotic Good ---- (-1)
Lawful Neutral -- (-1)
True Neutral ---- X (1)
Chaotic Neutral - XX (2)
Lawful Evil ----- XXX (3)
Neutral Evil ---- X (1)
Chaotic Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
Human ---- (0)
Half-Elf - X (1)
Elf ------ XXXXX (5)
Halfling - (0)
Dwarf ---- (-2)

Class:
Fighter - (-8)
Ranger -- (-3)
Paladin - (-5)
Cleric -- (0)
Mage ---- XXXXX (5)
Druid --- (-4)
Thief --- X (1)
Bard ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Darius!
Pancake
posted 02-20-2002 04:46:51 PM
Chaotic Good Elf Bard Mage

Alignment:

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

I always played a choatic good elf

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-20-2002 04:51:37 PM
I'm a chaotic evil dwarven fighter.

Fuckin' A.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Kinanik
Upset about being titless
posted 02-20-2002 04:56:37 PM
quote:
You Are A:

Lawful Good Elf Ranger Paladin

Alignment:

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:
Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXX (3)
Chaotic Good ---- XX (2)
Lawful Neutral -- X (1)
True Neutral ---- (-3)
Chaotic Neutral - (-1)
Lawful Evil ----- (-1)
Neutral Evil ---- (-2)
Chaotic Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Human ---- (-4)
Half-Elf - (-2)
Elf ------ XXXX (4)
Halfling - (-3)
Dwarf ---- X (1)

Class:
Fighter - (-1)
Ranger -- XXXX (4)
Paladin - XXX (3)
Cleric -- XXX (3)
Mage ---- (-1)
Druid --- (-4)
Thief --- (-6)
Bard ---- XXX (3)

You can't be a Gnome!

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: Kinanik ]

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
Taylen
Pancake
posted 02-20-2002 04:58:01 PM
Neutral Good Elven Ranger Druid
I am not surprized in the least except that the test hit so close to the mark.
"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
Taylen Ashenbow
Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 02-20-2002 05:00:34 PM
quote:
Chaotic Neutral Human Ranger Paladin

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral characters are unstable, and frequently insane. They believe in disorder first and foremost, and will thus strive for that disorder in everything they do. This means that they will do whatever seems 'fun' or 'novel' at any given time.

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

WUT

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 02-20-2002 05:02:49 PM
Lawful Evil Human Thief Bard

I'm surprised, I didn't even cheat!

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Cap'n Elethi
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...
posted 02-20-2002 05:07:48 PM
Lawful Good Elf Fighter Bard

Alignment:

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

Uhh....

Elethi Rian, A Man Of Many Talents
Steven Steve
posted 02-20-2002 05:08:42 PM
Neutral Good Elf Ranger Druid

Alignment:

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:
Druids are a special variety of Cleric who serves the Earth, and can call upon the power in the earth to accomplish their goals. They tend to be somewhat fanatical about defending natural settings.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 02-20-2002 05:17:34 PM
... A chaotic evil elf ranger paladin...?

Peering at the test, raises his hand and looks around

Teacher! I think I broke it!

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: