EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Povarian's frighten me...
Skaw
posted 01-29-2002 10:13:07 PM
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 01-29-2002 10:14:09 PM
Whoa! They changed like, one word! And Vah Shir! They're like, Tigers! So is Tony THE tiger!

WHOAAA!!

The World is Yours
Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 01-29-2002 10:15:46 PM
You still haven't told me what level is your beastlord.
Skaw
posted 01-29-2002 10:22:56 PM
17 and 2 yellows.
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 01-29-2002 10:27:30 PM
I played on Povar for a while. An old friend from another game played there and I started on there to play with him. He quit like two years ago, which makes me sadf.
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 01-29-2002 10:30:06 PM
quote:
Skaw had this to say about Cuba:
17 and 2 yellows.

Cool. Sikraaz is 18... Gotta get a group going some time, Monk & Beastlord goodness!

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-29-2002 11:51:47 PM
quote:
Skaw wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
Povarian's frighten me...

We should. We sure try hard enough to.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 01-29-2002 11:58:43 PM
Chibi! Duel me!
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-30-2002 12:10:15 AM
quote:
Tier had this to say about Captain Planet:
Chibi! Duel me!

Tempting, but I'm not really playing EQ this week. I'm backing off for a bit to avoid burnout. For the record though, I have:

Palador Neverborn: 26 Human Mage
Zarsh Horntail: 22 Iksar Monk
Lavagut: 15 Iksar Warrior
Karmic: 10 WoodElf Bard
Carnavori: 15 WoodElf Druid
Palidor: 12 VahShir Shaman
Rurar: 6 VahShir Warrior
Zaile: 14 VahShir Beastlord

So, which "Chibi" would you want to beat the crap out of?

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Ayerine Angelyre
Pancake
posted 01-30-2002 03:50:06 AM
So cheerleaders DO play EverQuest!

Lashanna
noob
posted 01-30-2002 06:49:17 AM
Povar pwns you.

When I first logged into Everquest, Povar was down for maintenance, and I liked the name Druzzil Ro better, ^_^

So I logged on Druzzil, made my High Elf Enchanter, and grouped in GFay for abit (at level 3, without any spells scribed, heheh).

So it turns out thise guy I'm grouped with normally plays Povar, and he's just on Druzzil during Povar's downtime. He tells me about how great the people on Povar are...

So the next day, I got abit curious. I played on Povar. I never regretted it.
I also scoped out Fennin and Innoruuk (I liked Inkies, and I thought Innoruuk mght be Inky friendly or something). I didn't notice much of a difference, but Povar generally seemed more friendly.

Then, at the request of Zaza and some others, I've started playing on Torv.
I'm telling you, maybe it was just bad luck, but in my first 3 levels, I saw 4 zone-wide channel arguements where most of the arguements consisted of things like, "OMG ur gay!" "dual me" etc.
Not to knock Torv or anything (there are a lot of people I like who play Torv)...
But, well, the funniest (or is it saddest?) comment I heard was...
"Noob, my mani will roll ur azz and smoke u lik a phily blnut"

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: