EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: It... It... It...
Skaw
posted 12-31-2001 12:31:45 AM
Bye bye plat

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 12-31-2001 12:32:44 AM
Horsie!
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 12-31-2001 12:38:54 AM
I have a question!

Was it worth it?

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Skaw
posted 12-31-2001 12:40:31 AM
quote:
BetaTested had this to say about John Romero:
I have a question!

Was it worth it?

I dunno... nothing but spells for me to buy left.. I have my velious gems, just need armor pieces.

I can't possibly upgrade my equipment much without the upgrade being no drop.

So... I suppose it was.

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 12-31-2001 12:42:19 AM
now here's the question... does it dissapear in zoneing... does it dissapear when you camp? what about going into dungons?
Darius!
Pancake
posted 12-31-2001 12:43:03 AM
Lookie. The monkey's riding the pony.
Skaw
posted 12-31-2001 12:44:57 AM
quote:
Aanile had this to say about pies:
now here's the question... does it dissapear in zoneing... does it dissapear when you camp? what about going into dungons?

No idea about zoning.

It kinda has to disappear when you camp because you need to be off of it.

It doesn't work in dungeons because its a speed enchancement.

Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 12-31-2001 12:47:10 AM
...thats stupid...it's a horse. it's not a buff..
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 12-31-2001 12:47:23 AM
basical what I wanna know is.. do you have it permentently.. like when you log back in.. click a button and there it is? =(
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 12-31-2001 12:49:07 AM
quote:
Aanile had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
basical what I wanna know is.. do you have it permentently.. like when you log back in.. click a button and there it is? =(

One would certainly HOPE so, considering how expensive they are...

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 12-31-2001 01:03:11 AM
this is VI we're talking about here
ArchAngel
Not a girl, never will be, no matter how much you may hear differently
posted 12-31-2001 01:45:06 AM
The bridle you buy has the click-effect to summon your horse.
"What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of heaven?" -Dream, Sandman
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me as I leave." -Death, Sandman
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Dream, Sandman
Full sigpic image
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 12-31-2001 01:46:15 AM
You look like you have a runny nose in that picture, Skaw.
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 12-31-2001 04:04:54 AM
quote:
Arrenn Lightblade had this to say about dark elf butts:

KaL here. Ye have any idea how difficult it would be to maneuver a horse inside a dungeon of any sort?

"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 12-31-2001 05:28:36 AM
quote:
Arrenn Lightblade had this to say about Optimus Prime:

Ever tried to fit a warhorse with you on top of it through a doorway?

Miandor
Pancake
posted 12-31-2001 05:35:29 AM
horsie!!!!

<----saving up for the top o the line "bently" horse.

Miandor 56th High Elf Magician
Tulerin Hippyassassin 54th Wood Elf hippy rogue
Myriad Tholuxe Paells
Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 12-31-2001 07:25:55 AM
You can zone with a horse, but it follows the same rules as SoW as far as where you can use it. Indoors is a no-no, it goes away but you can zone with it if going to another outdoor zone.

Also... Horses have a type of Safe Fall on them. They will absorb some of the fall damage you take. Actually, I've never seen anyone take fall damage on a horse.

[ 12-31-2001: Message edited by: Pesco ]

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 12-31-2001 07:33:09 AM
quote:
Aanile had this to say about (_|_):

Ye dont spend a couple thousand to over 100 thousand plat on something that would disappear and not come back when ye log out..

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Ayerine Angelyre
Pancake
posted 12-31-2001 07:47:41 AM
Ah, look, and the horse is black.
What a surprise.
Oh well, now you'll be one fast gothic Iksar.

I'm just teasin' ya... It sounds like a pretty nice investment.

Maradon!
posted 12-31-2001 07:52:08 AM
You're also sitting on the horse...so your HP is always regenning at sitting rates, and meditate is always on.

Once again Verant shocked me with this one. It's so not like them to do something that beneficial

Pesco
posted 12-31-2001 08:04:55 AM
Poked around on the Rangers Glade and found that Horses have a Safe Fall skill of about 150ish.
Skaw
posted 12-31-2001 08:56:51 AM
quote:
Arrenn Lightblade had this to say about Punky Brewster:

Correction, it is a buff. An icon appears on your buff bar. Much like an Illusion, changes your appearence to have a horse, gives ya safe fall and a faster run rate.

quote:
Maradön? had this to say about Punky Brewster:
You're also sitting on the horse...so your HP is always regenning at sitting rates, and meditate is always on.

Once again Verant shocked me with this one. It's so not like them to do something that beneficial

Exactly why I got it

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 12-31-2001 10:53:54 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Skaw!
Correction, it is a buff. An icon appears on your buff bar. Much like an Illusion, changes your appearence to have a horse, gives ya safe fall and a faster run rate.

Beastlord pets have an icon in the buff bar as well. I don't know if they can be destroyed by cancel magic, but you CAN get rid of them by clicking the icon. That can come in handy, it allows you to kill a wandering pet before it aggros something onto you, even if it's across the zone. As a part-time mage, I like that.

Also, the pet buffs for beastlords actually rase the level of the pet (at level 10 it goes from a green to a blue con). It just goes to show that Verant is doing some odd stuff to try and make the game better.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 12-31-2001 10:56:14 AM
quote:
Vorago had this to say about Pirotess:
Ever tried to fit a warhorse with you on top of it through a doorway?

It would work fine with the Seb gate... though it would be a pain to maneuver once inside unless you're a little'n.

[ 12-31-2001: Message edited by: Kegwen Tabibito ]

Pesco
posted 12-31-2001 11:01:58 AM
quote:
Maradön? had this to say about Jimmy Carter:

That doesnt happen if the horse is moving. They nerfed that a few days after release.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: