EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: no one wants to play with me
Wildfire
Pancake
posted 12-26-2001 11:15:17 PM
boooo booo booo hooo
The cat has always been associted with the moon. Like the moon it comes to life at night, escaping from humanity and wandering over housetops with its eyes beaming out through the darkness--> Patricia Dale-Green

And compared to the infinite will of the universe Human feeling amount to little nothing more then dust-->Kagato

Krissy
POW LOOK LOOK YOU HAVE A TITLE NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAA!
posted 12-26-2001 11:16:45 PM
I will play!!
Wildfire
Pancake
posted 12-26-2001 11:18:55 PM
hey dont take that the wrong way ... hehe.... i mean no one is ever on the Roleplaying forums .. boooobooohooo

[ 12-26-2001: Message edited by: Wildfire ]

The cat has always been associted with the moon. Like the moon it comes to life at night, escaping from humanity and wandering over housetops with its eyes beaming out through the darkness--> Patricia Dale-Green

And compared to the infinite will of the universe Human feeling amount to little nothing more then dust-->Kagato

The Last Strider
I will die alone
posted 12-26-2001 11:23:12 PM
I'm on them.
"We have listened to you speak since the dawn of time, and we have learned to imatoot you exarktly."-The Simpsons

Necromancer: How DARE you imply that I was involved in a rude act with my undead servant! I will flay the flesh from your bones! I will summon a thousand maggot-ridden corpses to gnaw your flesh! I will trap your soul in-
Ghoul: My ass hurts.

Wildfire
Pancake
posted 12-26-2001 11:24:09 PM
yea but it sucks cause ur just about the only one
Why is that?

Wildfire
Pancake
posted 12-26-2001 11:37:16 PM
like i said no is ever on im going to sstart playing with myself..... ( wait that sounds wrong ) im going to play by myself

Mr. Duck
Likes to ____!
posted 12-26-2001 11:38:29 PM
quote:
Wildfire had this to say about (_|_):
like i said no is ever on im going to sstart playing with myself..... ( wait that sounds wrong ) im going to play by myself

what you talkin bout? the first one sounds fine

Krissy
posted 12-26-2001 11:38:56 PM
Where are roleplay forums?

A word of warning though I kinda suck at RP because I know very little about EQ in general and I sometimes leave for long periods

nem-x
posted 12-26-2001 11:40:13 PM
Nice sig seu, taken from the scene right after E.E. wets herself lol
Wildfire
Pancake
posted 12-26-2001 11:47:28 PM
go to Free form roleplaying .....

Krissy
posted 12-26-2001 11:48:45 PM
quote:
Wildfire thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
go to Free form roleplaying .....

Where? Where? I see no free form roleplaying link! I'm so confused!! OH MY GOD!! WHAT'S HAPPENED? AAHHH!!

Wildfire
Pancake
posted 12-26-2001 11:48:47 PM
quote:
Mr. Duck had this to say about dark elf butts:
what you talkin bout? the first one sounds fine

whats that saposed to mean

Wildfire
Pancake
posted 12-26-2001 11:50:24 PM
quote:
Seurenna had this to say about Tron:
Where? Where? I see no free form roleplaying link! I'm so confused!! OH MY GOD!! WHAT'S HAPPENED? AAHHH!!

cool it you need to go to the top of the page and look for a link that says everCrest Message Forms and there is where u will find evercrest forum the ull find roleplaying forums

Mr. Duck
Likes to ____!
posted 12-26-2001 11:54:41 PM
quote:
Seurenna had this to say about Robocop:

[ 12-26-2001: Message edited by: Mr. Duck ]

Wildfire
Pancake
posted 12-26-2001 11:57:10 PM
How cool i wish i could of come up with that

Mystreaver
Pancake
posted 12-27-2001 12:14:29 AM
Just posted an attempt at a standard day of my Lizzy SK in LoIO. It's a little exaggerated, and it may not have really happened, but it's an attempt. =)

So in short: I can play.

Aktyr Mystreaver
Green-eyed Crusader of Greenmist
Dark Knight of the 23rd Shadow
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=45560
Wildfire
Pancake
posted 12-27-2001 12:17:11 AM
thanks but unfortunetly that was in thread thats to far a long ..... so i wont enter ...... so i repeat ... no one wants to play with me

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: