EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: With The Release of Luclin...
Ryuujin
posted 12-23-2001 01:25:37 AM
More and More people are trying to save up and buy horses which means less money on the market which means even LESS people buying stuff in EC. Grrr. Downside of Luclin
Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 12-23-2001 01:46:47 AM
/em takes away Ryuu's crack pipe

The economy is fine, if not better than ever.

Aaniele
Pancake
posted 12-23-2001 02:03:01 AM
give it time, soon the new Luclin loot will hit EC, and there will be an upkick. Everyone who can;t get that stuff is gonna want to buy it, and with the abundance of killer Luclin loot, theres gonna be a surge of Velious and Kunark stuff out there too.
"a friend will help you move, a really good friend will help you move a body"
Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 12-23-2001 02:19:14 AM
Luclin loot is all over the place... You people are late!
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 12-23-2001 04:32:45 AM
quote:
Tier had this to say about Robocop:
/em takes away Ryuu's crack pipe

The economy is fine, if not better than ever.

Back off Tier, and put the crackpipe back in the possession of its rightful owner. I gotta make a profit somehow dont I?

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Maradon!
posted 12-23-2001 09:11:16 AM
quote:
Ryuujin had this to say about John Romero:
More and More people are trying to save up and buy horses which means less money on the market which means even LESS people buying stuff in EC. Grrr. Downside of Luclin

Actually, the people who were buying stuff in EC will continue to do so.

EQ gear is not exactly an elastic market. When people want something, they want it...and no horse is going to change thier minds.

The same goes for people who are buying horses, except for one thing...these people are going to try to make money as quickly as possible. That means LOW LOW LOW PRICES! EVERYTHING MUST GO!

In other words, the value of the plat just increased. The bulls celebrate! Now is the time to BUY BUY BUY!!

Ayerine Angelyre
Pancake
posted 12-23-2001 11:31:30 AM
Speaking of economy, what server has the highest prices? I know that I saw a Wurmy going for 4k on the Bertoxx server about 2 weeks ago. The Zeb server has pretty low prices...1k-1.5k for a Wurmy...eh...
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 12-23-2001 12:22:00 PM
Uh..these numbers....go away...GO AWAY!

Ozius

Ak'abon
Pancake
posted 12-23-2001 07:29:03 PM
How mucgh dose a horse go for? a range if it dose range? and what classes can ride them if ne one knows thanx
"JJACT TV"..not ur every day entertainment!
"theres ahir in the piies"!
"its your Hair"
::crosses eyes and says "ahhh"::
"Hullo there my name is Sarah Hopkins"
Nippa-Festa Day:http://hometown.aol.com/topazgal90/page3.html
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 12-23-2001 07:33:58 PM
No horses for me, I'm a druid. Greater wolf form > horse. Horses indeed.
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Ak'abon
Pancake
posted 12-23-2001 07:37:31 PM
Can Casters Ride horses??? and I read somewhere that smaller creatures like gnomies can ride ponies or somthing of that nature?? ne one know about this!!!!!

LEAves of Grammer ride down ur HAIR!!! and People eat red Floor boards! AHHH the elephants on parade horrah horrah! the elephants on parade back in grandmas old hickory berr fling off the Grammer Whore!! and you know it! diddly!

"JJACT TV"..not ur every day entertainment!
"theres ahir in the piies"!
"its your Hair"
::crosses eyes and says "ahhh"::
"Hullo there my name is Sarah Hopkins"
Nippa-Festa Day:http://hometown.aol.com/topazgal90/page3.html
Azeroth™
Want my opinion?
posted 12-23-2001 08:07:03 PM
My friend bought the 100+ kpp horse, I tried racing him with my level 54 wolf form and he shot in front of me like a rocket, that thing is fast.

[/URL]
Maradon!
posted 12-23-2001 08:33:02 PM
quote:
ThirdCharm had this to say about Captain Planet:
How mucgh dose a horse go for? a range if it dose range? and what classes can ride them if ne one knows thanx

All races and classes can ride horses.

Horses range from 9,000pp (the generic model) to 110,000pp (ub0rhorse) and there are rumors of class-specific horse vendors somewhere out there selling horses for 200,000pp and up.

BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 12-23-2001 10:07:43 PM
How much does a full set of banded usually go for? I'm trying to restart my Pally and just wanted to know how many DF belts I have to harvest.

either Orcs shouldn't be able to run so fast or Pallys should get root, sheesh. Stupid things start running when they get down to 50% hp...

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: