EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Weirdest. Gift. Ever.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-20-2001 06:32:01 PM
I gave my best friend a tube of Anusol for Christmas today.

What's the weirdest gift you've ever given/received?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 12-20-2001 06:34:34 PM
A wet, dead, cat.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Soldar
I'll take two of anything, please. To go.
posted 12-20-2001 06:38:58 PM
Just today I gave a gift of a signed Canadian Brass CD that was wrapped 14 times. In alternating layers of wrapping and cellophane. Looked like a DVD in size.

Not sure if that's all that weird. In fact... it isn't.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 12-20-2001 06:39:30 PM
wierdest gift? hmmm...

probably this big, screaming face shower attachment that went on the showerhead..

continuous spray of water coming out of this huge bug eyed gaping maw.. was rather disturbing

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 12-20-2001 06:43:33 PM
A plain, solid cubic foot of marzipan.
Ayerine Angelyre
Pancake
posted 12-20-2001 06:52:08 PM
We did this christmas oratament trade-off thing one year in 2nd grade. We all had to pick names from a hat or whatever and then give a gift to that person. So, I got this girl, and someone in the class got me. The next day or so we had to give our gifts to the people we chose. I gave the girl this pretty oratament that I went out and bought and everything. Something real cute, I forget what it was, though.
And this other girl gave me this weird lookin' box thing. She said that I broke it trying to open it, but it was really wrapping paper wrapped in wrapping paper around a paper box, I think! She said, "Oh, sorry! <giggle> I didn't have time, 'cause I had soccer practice." Or something like that. It was definately the weirdest "present" ever, and I honestly didn't expect much...that girl was a snob, anyway.
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 12-20-2001 07:19:18 PM
I once gave a ten pound weight, the kind you put on a bench press, to my best friend for a christmas present. He then soon moved away from the state.

Neither of us ever owned a bench, either.

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Otku
I am no longer an idiot.
posted 12-20-2001 07:41:06 PM
...Spam, maybe a box of Kleenix, but I think the Spam wins
Maradon!
posted 12-20-2001 08:27:27 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on KaLourin DthBlayde!
wierdest gift? hmmm...

probably this big, screaming face shower attachment that went on the showerhead..

continuous spray of water coming out of this huge bug eyed gaping maw.. was rather disturbing

Holy crap I WANT ONE!

Led
*kaboom*
posted 12-20-2001 09:49:20 PM
A box of ribbed cherry flavored condoms from my little brother.

I tossed him off the deck into a snowbank for it. And sold the condoms to some whore at school for ten bucks ^_^

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-20-2001 09:53:49 PM
quote:
Suchii had this to say about Pirotess:

I tossed him off the deck into a snowbank for it. And sold the condoms to some whore at school for ten bucks ^_^

When I picture you knocking your brother into the snowbank, you grab him, rear up, chuck him into the railing, which he bounces off of, tips, then he falls ass over teakettle over the railing into the snow.

Maybe I'm just overimaginative. And plus you made money off a whore without being a pimp, so that's cool!

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 12-20-2001 09:54:25 PM
A kick in the junk.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 12-20-2001 09:56:24 PM
quote:
Suchii had this to say about dark elf butts:

I remember you talked about that in IRC. Didn't you toss the box of condoms off the deck into a snowbank?

BTW, weirdest (and best) gift I ever got was a plastic statuette that launched a stream off pee when you pulled it's pants down.

When I took it to school I told everyone it was a naughty Pez dispenser and convinced many to pull the Pez out with their teeth, thus ensuring a shot of urine in their mouths.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 12-20-2001 09:59:15 PM
I once got a video game designed for ages 4-7 or something like that. I was 13.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 12-20-2001 10:01:57 PM
quote:
Kloie had this to say about Pirotess:
I once got a video game designed for ages 4-7 or something like that. I was 13.

Super 3D Noah's Ark?

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Otku
I am no longer an idiot.
posted 12-20-2001 10:04:37 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about Duck Tales:
Super 3D Noah's Ark?

That reminds me of one of the best NES game ever, Bible Adventures

Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 12-20-2001 10:07:17 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
Super 3D Noah's Ark?

i do'nt remember what it was.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 12-20-2001 10:08:17 PM
quote:
Kloie had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
i do'nt remember what it was.

Then it wasn't Super 3D Noah's Ark.

That's one game you never forget if you've ever played it.

Ryuujin
posted 12-20-2001 10:24:31 PM
Well, when I was about 4 at Day Care, some of the presents got mixed up and I got a Barbie Doll. Needless to say, I have been traumatized since.
Lalamile
My title doesn't even make sense any more
posted 12-20-2001 11:08:59 PM
Gave someone a marble in about 7 layers of ducktape once...
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 12-20-2001 11:10:54 PM
Oatmeal. One year my grandma gave me oatmeal. I still haven't figured it out.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Solstyce
Vampiric pixie that might eat your face, if you're lucky
posted 12-20-2001 11:14:19 PM
Edible underwear. From my AUNT.
Shhh. Everyone will hear us. Everyone will know.
Ryuujin
posted 12-20-2001 11:18:47 PM
I'd take that Solstyce, on the off chance I got stranded on a desert island with no food or water and only the clothes on my back to sustain me
Solstyce
Vampiric pixie that might eat your face, if you're lucky
posted 12-20-2001 11:22:11 PM
I just ate it. It was licorice and thongy.

I love doing that, going on the subway and such and just pulling out chocolate body paint, edibel underwear or, my favorite, PhallusPops (lollipops, penis-shaped), and just begin munching them.

Shhh. Everyone will hear us. Everyone will know.
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 12-20-2001 11:31:06 PM
I'm prone to giving odd "GM Bribes" to my GMs.

Camouflage duct tape
One whole chicken, canned
Edible flowers
7 pound can of chocolate pudding
Sugar cake decorations that say "Happy Birthday"

Weirdest I've gotten? Thermal socks from my Aunt Pat. They were grey, with silver metal threads woven in them. They looked like something Michal Jackson would wear.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Squire Twitch
Pancake
posted 12-20-2001 11:55:54 PM
Wierdest givin?

Easy. One tube KY. One "My size Barbie". One year old hotel KeyCard. Wrapped together.

Wierdest recieved...

Bottle of waterbed conditioner. But no waterbed.

Bottle of Trumpet Valve Oil. (I know what it is, but I dont have a trumpet.)

3 pack, BLACK ribbed, licorice flavored condoms.. from my mother.. (Yes, I'm deeply scarred)

2 bricks. One cracked. wrapped 37 times in cellophane/duct tape.

and that was just one year....

My parents just came back from a planet where the dominant lifeform had no bilateral symmetry, and all I got was this stupid F-Shirt
Ferrel
Fippy's VP
posted 12-21-2001 01:18:25 AM
5$ McDonald's gift book.

Sure, now normally that would be good cause Im poor. However, 5$ doesnt buy much AND it came from my GRANDPARENTS!!!

Thats something you get someone you just sorta know :P

Ferrel!
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: