EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Return to EQ
Squire Twitch
Pancake
posted 12-05-2001 05:47:07 PM
Yep. Much as I thought I wouldnt. The new graphics make me smile. The amount of new zones make me smile. The new race that isn't KoS everywhere, makes me smile.

My old server, and the terror of why I left, makes me frown. I need a new server.

SO!
Suggestions are welcome. Cleaning out crap in your bank for me is welcome. Calling me a beggar and telling me to piss off is welcome. Inviting me into a guild is welcome, but would be rather pointless, as I play at odd hours, and most likely would be of no help.

BUT! Anybody willing to donate whatever mismatched crap they dont need, will be worshipped. Simply because I dont like being nakie.

Tal

My parents just came back from a planet where the dominant lifeform had no bilateral symmetry, and all I got was this stupid F-Shirt
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 12-05-2001 05:49:27 PM
Come to Quellious! We've got Gikkwiny, Synjari, KaLourin, Me, Stormfox (Sometimes), maybe others I don't know about...

I don't have much to twink up with, though =/

Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 12-05-2001 05:51:21 PM
quote:
Khyron had this to say about Captain Planet:
Come to Quellious! We've got Gikkwiny, Synjari, KaLourin, Me, Stormfox (Sometimes), maybe others I don't know about...

im going to play Burnedsoul again :P

14 necro

Professional Sinner/Heretic
My mindless dribble
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 12-05-2001 05:52:36 PM
Not to mention Delphi and Lalian as well

*KaLourin here..Synny is currently enjoying the new models on my machine, so I stole hers*

"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 12-05-2001 05:53:53 PM
Xev.

Order of Seibwen (www.orderofseibwen.com).

That is all.

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 12-05-2001 05:58:11 PM
quote:
Khyron had this to say about pies:

And me, but I only have like 3cp in the bank right now, but i uguess I could give you my spare fishing rod if you dont minbd comeing to stonebrunt to get it

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Darius!
Pancake
posted 12-05-2001 06:03:39 PM
Sullon Zek, blue servers are for pansies.
Squire Twitch
Pancake
posted 12-05-2001 06:08:40 PM
I was considering Sullon Zek. but I plan to play a Cat, and with the amount of invaders to Luclin, I would be like a fuzzy little sitting duck.

Was also considering Firiona, but roleplayers can get annoying.

My parents just came back from a planet where the dominant lifeform had no bilateral symmetry, and all I got was this stupid F-Shirt
Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 12-05-2001 06:16:36 PM
Yes. Come to Quell. I'm sure there are a few things in the bank that I need to get rid of.

Cant belive someone actually knows where he plays!

Delphi
I walk in the Light
Facing the Darkness Boldly
I fear no Evil
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 12-05-2001 06:18:44 PM
I'd seen you around a few times... name wierded me out at first, due to the fact that on the mud I help run, one of our "problem" players was named Delphi. Thought "great, he followed us to EQ"
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 12-05-2001 06:40:21 PM
I'd invite you to Solusek Ro, but I don't think you'd want all this armor and such I have just lying around
Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 12-05-2001 06:40:58 PM
Bertoxx.

Please?

i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 12-05-2001 06:42:16 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on First Dragon!

Ha ha *KICK* ha.

Deathbeam Warhero
Pancake
posted 12-05-2001 06:45:16 PM
quote:
Khyron had this to say about Duck Tales:

And me!

Yes come to Quellious I have some extra stuff in the bank... probably... maybe... I don't know

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 12-05-2001 07:02:46 PM
quote:
Bajah had this to say:
I'd invite you to Solusek Ro, but I don't think you'd want all this armor and such I have just lying around

Ahem

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 12-05-2001 07:54:23 PM
Ayonae Ro or The Rathe.

I can't twink you on either place, though.

We (The Rathe) have Azeroth and Ferret! You know you want to!

((Go to Quellious, man.))

Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 12-05-2001 08:01:20 PM
quote:
Khyron impressed everyone with:

Don't forget me.

Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Darius!
Pancake
posted 12-05-2001 08:29:55 PM
quote:
Talorynn had this to say about John Romero:
I was considering Sullon Zek. but I plan to play a Cat, and with the amount of invaders to Luclin, I would be like a fuzzy little sitting duck.

Was also considering Firiona, but roleplayers can get annoying.

Is Vah'Shir are neutral (which Im sure they are dammit :mad , then you have nothing to worry about as newts own the server pretty much.

Prometheus
Pancake
posted 12-05-2001 08:51:28 PM
I'm returning to EQ also. Perhaps I will join you on Quellious. Recreating Bonkum will be fun.
Prometheus
"Forethought"
Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 12-05-2001 08:52:34 PM
quote:
First Dragon had this to say about Cuba:

Is Vah'Shir are neutral (which Im sure they are dammit :mad , then you have nothing to worry about as newts own the server pretty much.

thats the funniest thing i have ever heard

My mindless dribble
Squire Twitch
Pancake
posted 12-05-2001 08:54:28 PM
quote:
Bajah thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:

Actually, Sol Ro was one I did consider for one reason.. When confronted by beggars, I can simply claim "No Habla"

As for Ayonae.. thats one of the servers I'm not going back to. That and Cazic. Too many people I'd rather not deal with, or see.

I didnt mean for this to turn into a Bidding for Newbies contest. Tho, I do appreciate the thought.

Tal

Kolak
Pancake
posted 12-05-2001 09:00:21 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Khyron wrote:

yes, come to quellious...i have a pair of Fineplate greaves and bronze vambraces i can't sell. and maybe some items in the bank. i'll be on soon

NOTE: This is an automated e-mail post, please do not reply
ph34r me
This uselss post brought to you by:
Anthrax - The other white powder

Squire Twitch
Pancake
posted 12-05-2001 10:03:32 PM
Hmm, Quell, where the nice people with free stuff..

Or Sol Ro, where I can make fun of Bajah's afro...

/me flips a coin....

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 12-05-2001 10:07:39 PM
I'd say we'd be glad to have you on Mithaniel Marr, but I'd be lying. This isn't an insult toward you, not at ALL!

Mithaniel Marr is the twink capital of the entire game. The morons and jackasses flock to our server, and you never get rid of them. Finding a nice group of people isn't very easy.

Our economy is the worst of any server.

The only good thing, is probably that our Supreme Uber Guild is actually pretty nice.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Squire Twitch
Pancake
posted 12-05-2001 10:09:22 PM
I've played on MithMarr. economy sucks, people are weenies, Afterlife is one of the better uberguilds to deal with, but I wont go anywhere near there...
Squire Twitch
Pancake
posted 12-05-2001 11:34:56 PM
Hmm..

<flips coin again, calling heads for Quell>

Damn... got stuck in the light again...

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 12-05-2001 11:40:50 PM
quote:
First Dragon had this to say about dark elf butts:
Says he, who quit EQ before joining a message board about a comic about EQ.

Who wants to help set a price on what First Dragon's opinion is worth? Current price is nil.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 12-05-2001 11:45:39 PM
quote:
Densetsu had this to say about pies:
[QUOTE]First Dragon had this to say about dark elf butts:
[qb]Sullon Zek, blue servers are for pansies.

Says he, who quit EQ before joining a message board about a comic about EQ.

Who wants to help set a price on what First Dragon's opinion is worth? Current price is nil.[/QB][/QUOTE]

he thinks newts rule SZ id say nil -1
they just grief ALOT more

My mindless dribble
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 12-06-2001 04:56:27 AM
1)Talorynn, myself and guild are on Fennin Ro. BlackWizard is there (Sraaz), so is Adrecia...I know Pesco and Lashanna have characters there that they rarely play, my RL brother plays an Iksar Shaman there.

Could prolly get ya free stuff too depending on your class

Fennin ro ROCKS!

2)And FirstDragon, are you a damn troll? Geez. Blue servers are not for "pansies".

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Falaanla Marr ]

Miandor
Pancake
posted 12-06-2001 05:07:39 AM
quote:
Densetsu had this to say about (_|_):
Our economy is the worst of any server.

Come to Tholuxe Pallez, all the expensive stuff is cheap, and all the cheap stuff is expensive.

Miandor 56th High Elf Magician
Tulerin Hippyassassin 54th Wood Elf hippy rogue
Myriad Tholuxe Paells
Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 12-06-2001 05:12:01 AM
quote:
First Dragon had this to say about Jimmy Carter:

If so, why can't the red servers win any cross server pvp tournaments?

Those 'pansies' are pretty good at kicking red server butt

"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
Squire Twitch
Pancake
posted 12-06-2001 04:47:20 PM
Hmm... *looks for three sided coin*
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: