EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Bastards!
Lalamile
My title doesn't even make sense any more
posted 11-21-2001 06:11:08 PM
Im on my schools swim team. We just had to change our moto to "Some things just can't be stoped". It was "Small in numbers, but LARGE where it counts". Of cource we didn't even try the one we wanted most "Go in hard, come out wet".
Steven Steve
posted 11-21-2001 06:13:28 PM
My brother wanted the senior's yearbook motto to be "All your base are belong to us!" and to have a flashing presentation at the end of the year having to do with AYB, and he suggested it. People were confused.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Prometheus
Pancake
posted 11-21-2001 06:17:36 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Lalamile wrote:
"Small in numbers, but LARGE where it counts"

Love it.

Prometheus
"Forethought"
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 11-21-2001 06:17:53 PM
My school's swim motto is 'If I'm 90% water, only 10% of me has to swim.'
Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 11-21-2001 06:22:56 PM
quote:
Fazumzen Fastfist had this to say about pies:
My brother wanted the senior's yearbook motto to be "All your base are belong to us!" and to have a flashing presentation at the end of the year having to do with AYB, and he suggested it. People were confused.

your brother.. hes in special classes isnt he?

its okay you can admit it

Professional Sinner/Heretic
My mindless dribble
The Last Strider
I will die alone
posted 11-21-2001 07:28:57 PM
quote:
Lalamile had this to say about Punky Brewster:
"Go in hard, come out wet".
BWA HA HA!!!!! *falls out of his chair*
"We have listened to you speak since the dawn of time, and we have learned to imatoot you exarktly."-The Simpsons

Necromancer: How DARE you imply that I was involved in a rude act with my undead servant! I will flay the flesh from your bones! I will summon a thousand maggot-ridden corpses to gnaw your flesh! I will trap your soul in-
Ghoul: My ass hurts.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 11-21-2001 07:34:28 PM
No idea what my school's team swim motto is... but we're like nationally ranked and stuff.

Look for McCallie school (middle and high school)

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 11-21-2001 07:44:21 PM
omg, rofl

That is too funny =p

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Steven Steve
posted 11-21-2001 08:26:10 PM
quote:
Lawgiver Cadga had this to say about (_|_):

your brother.. hes in special classes isnt he?

its okay you can admit it

Actually, he's only behind in math. (He's only two years ahead of me, but he's a senior and I'm an 8th grader.)

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: