EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The ice queen= Teh evil
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 09-08-2001 02:27:00 PM
why was i stupid enought to go into the damn pirate ship, if they were allready seperated for a hundred years i should have left them that way, then noone gets their ass kicked

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Riversong
Pancake
posted 09-08-2001 02:38:00 PM
Shes the hardest boss in the game
~*Riversong Averangel*~
56th level wandering bard on SolRo

image from: BlueRaven's Vault

Mog
posted 09-08-2001 02:39:00 PM
quick question, if i use chubby with the magick hammer and fire then do i still need to keep switching charecters or will he be able to kill her

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Mr. Duck
Likes to ____!
posted 09-08-2001 03:22:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Riversong:
Shes the hardest boss in the game

LIES!

heres what i did. buy a lot of fire gems. back her into a corner. and keep throwing the gems at her.

or make ring have fire ability. chrage up and hit her with charged shot. shield around he will go away. switch to main character who also has fire ability on sword and attack her will shield goes back up then switch to ring character again and repeat till dead

[ 09-08-2001: Message edited by: ? ]

Mog
posted 09-08-2001 03:38:00 PM
whats better, to have 10 atk and 18 in fire or 38 atk and 3 fire with rings to hit her

- Self Rreliance
Mr. Duck
Likes to ____!
posted 09-08-2001 04:49:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by mog:
whats better, to have 10 atk and 18 in fire or 38 atk and 3 fire with rings to hit her

38 atk with 3 fire. heres a trick. you can buy the item to get into the back rooms from the fish shop. go to the back rooms on lvl one of the ship. all or almost all will be gems.

Mr. Duck
Likes to ____!
posted 09-08-2001 04:52:00 PM
edit:bad double posts

Riversong
Pancake
posted 09-08-2001 05:50:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by ?: LIES!

Didn't say i was unable to beat her, I just used the main char, and the genie girl and switched back and forth, if you are able to run up to her and trap her you don't even need the fire gems.

But the other bosses are alot easier.

~*Riversong Averangel*~
56th level wandering bard on SolRo

image from: BlueRaven's Vault

Mr. Duck
Likes to ____!
posted 09-08-2001 06:50:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Riversong:
Didn't say i was unable to beat her, I just used the main char, and the genie girl and switched back and forth, if you are able to run up to her and trap her you don't even need the fire gems.

But the other bosses are alot easier.

pendragon (or however you spell demon shaft boss)&Dark Genie. those are a lot harder

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: