EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Most of you probably don't care...
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 08-16-2001 07:38:00 AM
But my Halfling dinged 50 last night.
I'm proud. It's a landmark
Sidhra/Sureal
Pancake
posted 08-16-2001 07:39:00 AM
Wow congrats, that is a really tough lvl if you thought the hell lvls were bad omg 50 plus makes those look like the early teen lvls. Good luck, and major congrats **hands you cookies**
Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 08-16-2001 07:39:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Bajah:
I'm proud. It's a landmark

Congrats!

50 is a very big landmark.

i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 08-16-2001 07:42:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Sidhra/Sureal:
Wow congrats, that is a really tough lvl if you thought the hell lvls were bad omg 50 plus makes those look like the early teen lvls. Good luck, and major congrats **hands you cookies**

50 is not a hell level by the way, they dont start becomming hell levels till 51 and above.

Bajah you can do lvl 50 really quick by killing spirocs in Timorous Deep.

"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 08-16-2001 07:45:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Reynar:
Bajah you can do lvl 50 really quick by killing spirocs in Timorous Deep.

Hm, I'll give it a go. Haven't been to Tim Deep in a long time.

I was pulling and killing Ry'Gorr elites / Chief Ry'Gorr / Ry'Gorr Oracle / blacksmith of Ry'Gorr / Firebrand last night. Got quite a collection of Ry'Gorr armor, spine chill spear, gauntlets of the black, and a dark ember. Trying to get one of those oracle shields *grumble*

Lalian Viajante
Pancake
posted 08-16-2001 07:50:00 AM
Bajah... The shield only drops in the invasion Congradulations though

[ 08-16-2001: Message edited by: Lalian Viajante ]

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 08-16-2001 07:53:00 AM
The shield only drops when someone spawns the eighth ring War in the Orc fort.
Dead Tired
Is usually a girl
posted 08-16-2001 07:53:00 AM
congrats
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 08-16-2001 08:18:00 AM
Snoota, Lalien - are you sure?

Eridor, a 55 druid in my guild has gotten that damn shield THREE friggin times.

Snoota
posted 08-16-2001 08:22:00 AM
Unless it's just a really, really, really, really really really really really really rare drop. Only time I've ever seen one was during the little mini war at the fort. Drops everytime during that.
Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 08-16-2001 08:22:00 AM
50 huh?

Quad Kite Wyverns in Cobalt Scar, make sure to up your Dragon Faction for port reasons. Wyverns dont give faction, just get non-KoS and you will be fine. If you get in trouble you can just zone into SS.

Farm gems while there too

[ 08-16-2001: Message edited by: Pesco ]

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 08-16-2001 08:27:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Pesco:
50 huh?

Quad Kite Wyverns in Cobalt Scar, make sure to up your Dragon Faction for port reasons. Wyverns dont give faction, just get non-KoS and you will be fine. If you get in trouble you can just zone into SS.

Farm gems while there too

Oh yeah, I'll just compete with the other 10 druids doing the same thing. I'll pass.

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 08-16-2001 08:29:00 AM
dangit, i can't level

grats bajah and i personally look forward to getting ANY ry'gorr pieces of armor on zebuxorouk... Blackened iron sucks but looks gooood

Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 08-16-2001 08:29:00 AM
quote:
Oh yeah, I'll just compete with the other 10 druids doing the same thing. I'll pass.

Must be a server thing then... there is normally only 1 - 2 in there.

Snoota
posted 08-16-2001 08:30:00 AM
Yeah, CS is empty on Zeb too.
Malbi
posted 08-16-2001 08:33:00 AM
congrats Bajah we fear the power of the mighty Halfling!
I Didnt ask to be Secretary of Balloon Doggies, the Balloon Doggies demanded it!
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 08-16-2001 09:02:00 AM
Grats Pint-sized Druid Pimp.....
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-16-2001 09:36:00 AM
quote:

Nice! Now PL me

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 08-16-2001 09:53:00 AM
Hey, I logged into both Evercrest IRC rooms - NO Mortious.

So I said "Screw that Hippy" and went to play EQ

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 08-16-2001 09:54:00 AM
CONGRATS bajah

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-16-2001 09:55:00 AM
quote:
Hey, I logged into both Evercrest IRC rooms - NO Mortious.

I was there at the time you specified. You must've gone wrong somewhere when you converted Time Zones.

Want to hook up on Sol Ro later today?

Soldar
I'll take two of anything, please. To go.
posted 08-16-2001 09:55:00 AM
Bah. One level higher than my warrior. But 10 levels below my enchanter.

Grats Bajah.

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 08-16-2001 10:02:00 AM
Does that mean I could actually stay at that orc fort for 15 more levels?

Wow...

Riversong
Pancake
posted 08-16-2001 10:03:00 AM
grats
~*Riversong Averangel*~
56th level wandering bard on SolRo

image from: BlueRaven's Vault

Maradon!
posted 08-16-2001 10:38:00 AM
Grats!

I hate druids!!

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 08-16-2001 10:40:00 AM
Gratis!

-KD

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 08-16-2001 10:45:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Maradon?:
Grats!

I hate druids!!

Sokie, I hate Whiney Necros!

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 08-16-2001 10:48:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Vorago:
Does that mean I could actually stay at that orc fort for 15 more levels?

Wow...

Everything I listed is still blue to the 55 Druid I hang with on occasion.

And Mort, can't today. Will have some free time from 4 to 8 PM CENTRAL tomorrow, though.

I'm -6 GMT, so that should mean 10pm to 2am for you.

Maradon!
posted 08-16-2001 10:48:00 AM
quote:
Sokie, I hate Whiney Necros!

Ah, but put three soloing necros at the Spiroc tree and they'll never run out of spawns.

Put two druids at the same tree and they'll gain less experience while at the same time keeping most of the spawn points empty!

Quad kiters = suxx0r, solo like a MAN or stick to groups ya cheese heads!

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 08-16-2001 10:56:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Maradon?:
Quad kiters = suxx0r, solo like a MAN or stick to groups ya cheese heads!

First off, I rarely quad kite - and mainly because I don't want to be a mob hog. Please do not stereotype my class. I don't refer to all necros as whiney necros.

Second, I prefer groups. I like interaction. EQ is a social game. I only solo when I am short on time and don't want to join a group and then run off when they need me.

Every necro I know is either pre-30 or post-45 and NONE of them complain about their class.

Yet, that's all you do. Do you actually have anything GOOD to say about your class? If not, why do you play it? Why do you even care?

Skaw
posted 08-16-2001 11:13:00 AM
Actually, 51-53, and 55-58, and 60 aren't hell levels, since none of them need more expereince to topple through than the next, but 54 and 59 do that, so they're the real post 50 hell levels. the rest of the 50's just drastically increase in the amount of exp you need.

[ 08-16-2001: Message edited by: Skaw ]

Drysart
Pancake
posted 08-16-2001 11:15:00 AM
*hijacks the thread back to the original topic*

Congrats!

Skaw
posted 08-16-2001 11:17:00 AM
Oh yeah, thanks Drys

Good Job Bajah, only alil' bit longer and you can taste those yummy kunark spells and post 50 Velious spells!

Edit: And those neat buffs you can't cast on players 44 and under

[ 08-16-2001: Message edited by: Skaw ]

Mod
Pancake
posted 08-16-2001 02:23:00 PM
Grats to 50.
Don't go quadkiting in cobalt scar, it may be nice xp, but you'll piss off a boatload of people, especially all the Mages/Necros/SKs/Anyone else who pulls 1 mob at a time, and a bad reputation is the worst thing you can have in EQ. Go to Tim Deep when it's not full, if you pull the spots where you can't get adds you can quadkite for some nice xp and still noone angry.
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 08-16-2001 04:14:00 PM
On Mith Marr, you got 30 people in CS, mostly druids and wizards quad-kiting all the wyverns. Me and my level 51 shaman friend were pairing there taking just ONE wyvern at a time and had to resort to pulling them from other people's q-kites...ugh
I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: