EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Game Schedule - Year of the Landing
Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 04-24-2005 04:32:40 PM
Somewhere between 2 and 3. Mostly due to personality aspects.

quote:
Pair and Rena stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
2- Anime Style (big eyes Sailermoon type)
3- Anime toon (way to cartoon with head bit to big with Way to cute and uge eyes with nothing making sence what so ever)

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 04-24-2005 04:45:58 PM
quote:
Speaking of which, what happened to the artwork you drew for Pair, Agaven, Kerjak, and Marigold?

I'll post them up tonight if you like =)

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 04-24-2005 09:36:39 PM
Alaan
posted 04-25-2005 01:26:10 PM
Very nice as usual, Ukko. Especially on Pair and Kerjak.
Reyolen
Wanders too much for a custom title
posted 04-29-2005 07:10:07 PM
Sorry for missing the last game. My internet was off and on while we convinced our provider that we actually DID pay the bill on time.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-02-2005 11:13:00 AM
Game this Friday at 6PM US Eastern time (i.e. the usual time). Anyone who hasn't caught up with events, please contact me before game time.

Also, one or two people have recently indicated an interest in joining the game. Those people are welcome to sit in on the game sessions. Also, I ask that anyone interested please review the rules site, so that they have an idea what they're getting themselves into.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 05-02-2005 11:49:49 AM
I'll, naturaly, be there on this marvelouse friday!

And more victimes for my whips? Eeeeeeeexxxxxxxxceeelent!

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-03-2005 10:02:36 PM
Isn't there something you were going to do between last session and this one?
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 05-04-2005 06:01:34 AM
*blink*

Get hit by a car?

frenckly, no idea whatsoever

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-05-2005 01:58:57 PM
Twenty-eight hours to go...

Drakkenmaw
posted 05-05-2005 03:29:57 PM
Again, I won't be able to make it tomorrow. Sorry everyone!
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 05-05-2005 03:42:03 PM
NOOOOOOooooooooooooo >.<

dang it! hope the rest of ya'll be there eh?

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 05-06-2005 08:18:13 AM
I'll be there!
Reyolen
Wanders too much for a custom title
posted 05-06-2005 04:55:31 PM
I'm free, and will be there. See you all in...an hour.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-06-2005 06:19:41 PM
Game should've started 20 minutes ago. We have 2 players and no visitors in the channel. I know why Drak isn't there, but where are the rest of you?

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 05-06-2005 06:27:26 PM
I'm here, sorry, evil work.

Had to replace someone that desided to sleep insted of coming to work and never mentioning us he was not coming to work. so was waiting for the replacement to show up so I could head home. but the morron showed up like 5 minutes after his replacment showed up, so I told him to go back to bed!

So here I am, 20 minutes late when I was going to be 2 hours early >.<

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 05-07-2005 08:32:20 AM
ok, you know, some fridays just dont wana let you do what you ACTULY wanted.

I like, first, to appolagise for disapering, and I'll explain.

At some point in the game, befor saying afk, I when silent: I just had a call from a friend on his cell. He got in a accedent with his car, nothing major, but the morron in the othere car was now following him arond (even after filling all the papers for the accedent) and he was scared to stop rolling because the othere car guy where 2 thugs.

So naturaly, he called me if I could be donw the appartment to greet him and make sure the thugs would not make trouble.

thats when I sayed "afk"

well, 3 fights later, 3 hours of police, 10 witness and one embulance later, it was over ... so I tought.

one the thugs got bail, came back to the appartment and got in the corridor and tryed to smash everything yelling and tried to go truw my door.

Police where called again, guy arrested again, paper work again.

At the end of the night, I was just to ... disturbed ... to come back so I just whent to bed.

Good morning!

so, what I was planing for a relaxing night of DnD ended up with me sending someoen to the hospital.

*sigh*

now I have marks all over my hands ... I havent gotten in a fight for ages ... and it scares me how I kicked that guy's ass so quickly.

My girlfriend was nicer, even if she's more danagerus, she pinned the othere guy down and twisted his sholder out of it socket, so she sit on him, holding his arm and callimg him names.

Anyhow, sorry for missing the game.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-07-2005 10:26:08 AM
Yesterday just wasn't your day. I suppose these things happen sometimes.

Things got pretty slow after you left, mostly because the other PCs need to wait for you to come back. Did you manage to save and/or read the logs from last night?

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 05-07-2005 12:00:04 PM
I got to read it this morning, all is fine, thanks

Sorry if me leaving like that was a monkeyranch in the weel

We will get things moving next time!

^_^

Alaan
posted 05-07-2005 05:37:53 PM
Remind me not to get on your guys' bad sides.

Glad it was only the punk that got hurt.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-16-2005 10:46:34 AM
Game is this coming Friday, at 6PM US Eastern time. It's going to take an extra effort for me to be there this week, so I'd like to see you folks put in the effort as well. If anyone has a conflict, please tell me now. Otherwise, let's get a full session this week.

Any observers are welcome, and for anyone who's looking to join (I know you're out there), sitting in will show an early commitment.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 05-16-2005 12:28:33 PM
me be there, hug!
Drakkenmaw
posted 05-16-2005 01:15:46 PM
I'll be there. Work schedule's squared away, classes don't have any more Friday committments, and I shouldn't have any other issues keeping me from appearing.
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 05-20-2005 12:28:52 PM
Well, that was stupid *sigh*

For some reason, witch propably never know, my internet was cut at home (and I pay my bill every month so it's not because my bill)

At first, we tought our modem or router was dead in the water but after bugging my internet compagny twice a day, they finaly discovered that our conection was unplugged for some MYSTERUS reason (basterds)

Atlest they giving us a free month off for the 5 ish days of no internet

But no worry: I'm told that it's back ^_^ so I'll be ok for tonight.

Also, I'm sorry if I have been silent for sometime, I was extra bessy this week and the computer at work if finaly fixed (witch I am on rightnow)

witch bring me to a othere fact: I have to go back to work, Later people =)

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 05-20-2005 05:59:22 PM
Dang it! my computer is bugged, virus or something, no internet!

BUT!

I'm downloading mirc on the othere computer, be there soon guy's

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-20-2005 06:17:23 PM
Well, when you get in, we'll have you, Drak, Taylen, and a statue vaguely representing Pvednes and wearing a halo (he stole my @). I kinda figured you had computer trouble, though I thought it was the aforementioned computer trouble, not something virus related.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-21-2005 08:09:00 AM
Though we got somewhat of a late start, that session went really well. You've finally caught the main hook of the story. Robert's secret (which most of you figured out anyhow) has been revealed. The cart's all packed up, and after a good night's rest, you'll be able to walk back to the farm. Though Reyolen apparently couldn't make it again (*prod*), that lightened my NPC load part of the time. Lots of smart roleplaying. Overall, I'd say it was worth the effort.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 05-21-2005 09:21:33 AM
Bob secret? did I leave right befor that?

(btw, 2 minutes after I left, internet when -ka-splat-, now dont have internet at all at home *sigh*)

The game was great, sorry if I had to leave early, but I was starting at 8 ish am and needed sleep badly =P

Cant wait for the next game!

(Doc, I'd like the game's log so I can read the end please =)

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-21-2005 09:24:41 AM
Yeah, it was after you left. I figure you either {a} watched over Cedric, {b} played with your new toy or tried to figure it out, {c} tried to "make it up" to Kerjak, or {d} went to sleep. This is after you verified to your satisfaction that the camp contained no rotting corpses.

I'll upload the logs tonight.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-21-2005 04:18:38 PM
Logs are up! IC and OOC

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-31-2005 01:42:33 PM
Next session scheduled for this Friday, June 3rd, at 6PM Eastern Time. 8AM Saturday for Pved.

There's a small possibility that the schedule may change. If that happens, I'll let you all know. Until that time, this is the official scheduled time for next session.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 06-01-2005 04:39:01 PM
I will be there, it maybe odd, but I will.

My router at home died on us, for some reason, it wont let us have access to the internet, or even the router set-up.

So for now, we are trying to "share" the internet with the othere computer, with no luck >.<

I'll have to figuer this out ...

... I think I'll call my teck-suport... better yet! I'll let it call me!!!

Doc, what time ya go to bed? =P

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 06-01-2005 08:43:45 PM
That depends. I was at work yesterday from 7:30AM until 2AM this morning, got to bed just before 3AM, got up at 6AM, worked from 7:30AM to 5PM, then hit the gym. So I'm pretty worn out. Unfortunately, I can't put my car in the driveway until 11PM.

Keep in mind that, to share your internet connection, you need a couple things. First, the machine doing the sharing needs two NIC cards: the one connected to the `net, and the one connected to the other computer(s). Second, the machine doing the sharing needs to be on. All the time. It effectively becomes your router. Third, you still need at least a hub connecting the sharing computer to the others; running a cable directly from one PC to another PC won't work (this doesn't apply if you're using wireless).

You need to set up IP addresses for the PCs on your 'internal' network, either by activating DHCP on the one doing the sharing (directed only at the NIC leading to the other PCs), or by manually programming IP addresses into each computer. (If you program IP addresses manually, you'll need to use the address of the PC sharing its 'net access as the gateway for the other systems.) If you use the Internet Connection Sharing Wizard, it will probably walk you through this part of the process.

Let me know if you still want a phone call. I'm not sure how much further help I can be, as I'm not very good at talking people through tasks over the phone. (Phone support is the only possition type that never called me back after an interview.)

`Doc fucked around with this message on 06-01-2005 at 09:05 PM.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 06-02-2005 04:12:51 PM
I've been birthday'd.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 06-02-2005 06:11:30 PM
Well, tomorrow I'll be there, even if it maybe odd to be online for me.

Mari and Gil will have a suprice tomorrow ^_^

I'm hoping for a great game, for, I may have badish news.

This summer, I will be probably missing alot of fridays, well, more that I would like too.
why?
Well, I have my DnD lives for once.
And, well, I may start a new job next week, as a security guard, and for the first few months, I'll be on call, witch will bring unsertinty on my work times.

Nothing is for sure for now, but i prefer saying now, and not wait and just make it a slap in the face =P

Well, back to work for me, I'm at the propane shop, and I must say, loving my Aircontitioning!

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 06-03-2005 05:18:31 PM
a quick drawing for the hell of it!

Anjoy Mari and Gil

Drakkenmaw
posted 06-03-2005 08:46:21 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Pair and Rena said this:
a quick drawing for the hell of it!

Anjoy Mari and Gil

Niiiiiice. Great rendition of Gil, and his sheepishly-mischevious self.

Sorry I couldn't make it on time to the game. I've had a bunch of things dumped on me by my workplace, and they're all pretty much given the due date of "NOWNOWNOWGOGOGOCRISIS!" I've been in early the past two days, working late, and I'll be heading in tomorrow as well to try and finish the damn things.

They're trying to push three entire case-sets on me. I have no legal training. Erf. >_<

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 06-04-2005 09:44:03 AM
This session was mostly a bust. Reyolen was a no-show again, Pved was too tired to participate, and you were stuck at work. I tried keeping it going for a bit with just Ukko and Taylen, but it just didn't feel right. Shortly before 8PM, I decided to just call it a night, and the two present players were okay with it. As usual, I kept the logs, and will post them tonight.

Due to Katrinity's week-swapping request, I will be running again this coming Friday, June 10th, starting at 7PM Eastern Time (that's 9AM Saturday for Pved). The session will run for as long as we are able to continue, so I really hope to see everybody there. Please remember that this is a critical time for the group, because you need to decide where you're going next, so player participation is essential.

Anyone who cannot attend next session should post an explanation here, then contact me privately to discuss where their character wants the group to go next, and whether they will remain with the group (or with particular members of the group) should the majority wish to go another way.

Persons wishing to join the group should sit in on sessions to see how things run (yes, I know people could just read the logs, but I want to see them there), and should review the rules with regards to creating a character. People who have a concept but are leery of writing up a backstory may contact me privately to discuss how their concept might or might not fit into the campaign. (This does not excuse them from actually writing a character backstory, but may tell them if it's worth the effort.)

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 06-06-2005 02:26:30 PM
Sorry this took so long. IC and OOC

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 06-08-2005 09:27:23 AM
Reminder! Game is Friday starting at 7PM Eastern time. Be there or be rectangular!

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: