EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Game Schedule - Year of the Landing
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 08-25-2005 09:19:24 AM
Let's see what we've got...

Monday through Thursday all times conflict with Pvednes. Daytime (pre-6PM) on those days conflicts with Reyolen and Drakkenmaw as well.

Our current Friday evening time conflicts with Ukko.

On Saturdays, Drakkenmaw can't make mornings (pre-1PM), Pvednes can't make daytime at all, and Ukko can't make nighttime (5PM onwards).

We haven't heard from Taylen yet.

Unless I've got this wrong, it looks like any time slot loses someone. Sorry Ukko, at least I tried. Pair will be phased out of the group at an appropriate time, with the possibility of meeting up later should your schedule change again.

Pved, for reference, "within reason" does not go without saying, being as I've seen you up at times well into what you say isn't within reason.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 08-25-2005 10:11:07 AM
Apologies, but I will have to miss about the first hour or so of the game tomorrow. My parents purchased a new printer, and given the lecture I've been given this morning I'm decidedly not going to be able to put the calling of tech support and the fighting with noncompliant computer equipment off to a later point in time.

I'll try and get on as soon as I am able. Hopefully I won't miss the entry into the city.

Drakkenmaw
posted 08-25-2005 10:13:04 AM
quote:
`Doc had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
On Saturdays, Drakkenmaw can't make mornings (pre-1PM)

That was really just a preference there more than anything else. If a morning time on the weekends will suit the group, I'll forego the late sleeping and try to make it there.

The weekday schedule is fixed, though. Work.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 08-25-2005 11:01:01 AM
Before I forget, since irc.evercrest.com is still down, tomorrow's session will be on irc.sorcery.net in the usual channels. Once again, session starting at 7PM EST, due to a large chunck of my department going on vacation starting tomorrow.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Drakkenmaw
posted 08-25-2005 12:40:14 PM
quote:
`Doc had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Before I forget, since irc.evercrest.com is still down, tomorrow's session will be on irc.sorcery.net in the usual channels. Once again, session starting at 7PM EST, due to a large chunck of my department going on vacation starting tomorrow.

Oh! In this case, expect me to be on time. Shouldn't take more than an hour.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 08-25-2005 12:44:52 PM
Oh well, thanks for trying =)

It sadens me, but Real life will have to be first for me. I kinda got addicted to getting payed 2K a month.

I wish ya all good luck on your travels, it was realy fun ^_^

Reyolen
Wanders too much for a custom title
posted 08-25-2005 10:59:40 PM
Oh man, guys, I'm so sorry. I have to miss this Friday. Some college prep stuff has come up, and I simply can't miss it. (Doc, if you feel this is grounds to kick me out, I can't argue with you, but I would like to stay in the game.) Sorry again, you guys.
Taylen
Pancake
posted 08-26-2005 05:37:27 PM
Oops missed a post or two.

Taylen fucked around with this message on 08-26-2005 at 06:31 PM.

"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
Taylen Ashenbow
Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-04-2005 11:01:08 AM
Okay, let's try this again. (Coordinating a schedule shift can get complicated.)

It appears that, theoretically, everyone can currently attend on Saturday at 8AM US Eastern time. This is 7AM Central time, and is currently 10PM for Pvednes. However, I know this time pushes a lot of people's schedules to their limits. Also, since I work every other saturday, my games would be the morning (or night as the case may be) after Katrinity's games unless either she rotates her gaming schedule by a week, or I rotate my work schedule by a week. Because DST would shift times on October 30th, this schedule would only last until then, at which point we would need to consider shifting times again.

Anyone who would be unwilling to play at the aforementioned time, please say so. I would rather not run at 8AM, but would be willing to do so in order to preserve the group. In either case, I would still attempt to recruit 1-2 new players. Please answer by this Wednesday if possible, though if you first see this thread after that time, answer anyway. People who are not currently participating in my campaign but who may wish to do so in the future may also give their opinions on the viability of the time slot.

Drakkenmaw
posted 09-04-2005 02:41:30 PM
I will be quite happy to try 8am out, though it may result in my being a little under-played for the first hour or two as my mind manages to wind its way out of the sleeping state - I'm not much of a morning person.

Still, worth a try to keep everyone together.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 09-04-2005 03:35:37 PM
Well, for me, it's better that nothing.

saterday morning, I'll be zombie abit, as I get back from work.

Also the fact that I'll be going back to work the night following.

But for my DnD game, totaly worft it.

just for the record: the 9-10-11 I will be off chopping peoples head off somewhere in the wild.

Did I mention that I'm actuly happy to the prospect of still playing? =)

Taylen
Pancake
posted 09-05-2005 02:16:29 AM
Can probably manage that time.
Taylen Ashenbow
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 09-05-2005 10:00:02 AM
Now that I think about it, 10pm saturday is a lot easier on me than the previous time.
Reyolen
posted 09-06-2005 05:24:51 PM
Alright, so I finally know my schedule for after school. It appears that Monday-Thursday I won't be available until 6 PM Central. Friday I won't be available at all. Saturday at 7 AM would be fine, because it wouldn't put any pressure on my social life, but I might very well fall asleep mid-play from exhaustion. If that's cool with you all, I can play then, and just sleep for like 12 hours on Sunday
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 09-06-2005 10:46:18 PM
Ok, looks like my sketduel will stay same for all winter, but I'd like to mention that the following weekends I'll be missing, note that after that, I'll be free all winter so far ^_^

Septembre:
9-10-11
23-24-25

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-07-2005 01:41:46 PM
I guess we might as well start the schedule transition. No game this week. Next session will be next week, on Saturday September 17th, at 8AM US Eastern time. This is the morning after Katrinity's next scheduled game (which should only be a problem for one or two sessions before we iron out the scheduling), so hopefully we won't all be too tired to play.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 09-07-2005 10:47:00 PM
nice, I will be there then, till next week my friends!
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-14-2005 01:33:22 PM
Game this Saturday, at 8AM US ET (7AM US CT, 10PM AU PvT), on irc.sorcery.net (irc.sorcery.net) port 6667, in channels #YL1000 (game actions only, silent observers welcome) and #YLOOC (free discussion during the game).

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-20-2005 10:01:39 PM
Good session everyone. For those interested, here are the game and OOC logs. Hopefully Reyolen can iron out his connection difficulties, so we can get a full group for next time.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 09-23-2005 08:01:04 AM
That session more than made up for the inn.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-27-2005 08:59:18 PM
Next session is this Saturday, at 8AM US Eastern time.

Which means that unless something comes up, I'll be spending a good part of Friday evening in a futile attempt to prepare.

Reyolen
posted 10-02-2005 10:26:22 PM
Ugh, I apologize you guys, I was out of town and I didn't hook up the internet while I was there. I really don't think that I deserve to play in this campaign any longer, nor am I fit enough to make it at 7 am, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out. I've had a lot of fun with you guys, and I hope to be able to play with you all again.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 10-13-2005 11:00:42 AM
Game is scheduled for this Saturday at 8AM Eastern time (GMT -4). Anyone who believes they can't make this time, please let me know.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 10-15-2005 06:40:50 AM
I'm gona take aquick nap befor the game, I should be on arond 8 ish 30 ish or so.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 10-24-2005 10:24:41 AM
Does anyone have a conflict this week with either Friday evening or Saturday morning (US Eastern time / GMT -4)? Since Ukko has this Friday evening off, we have the option to move the game temporarily in order to improve attendance.

We will need to discuss scheduling for after the daylight saving time rollover (this coming Sunday), but I'd rather wait until after the next gaming session to avoid confusion.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 10-26-2005 09:39:11 PM
Since nobody expressed either a conflict or a time preference, we're going to run Saturday morning at 8AM US Eastern time.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 10-28-2005 11:08:14 AM
This is the exam period, so probably I can't really afford to play this weekend.
Taylen
Pancake
posted 10-28-2005 05:10:24 PM
Either way is fine with me.
Taylen Ashenbow
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 10-28-2005 06:47:36 PM
I'm here and I'll be there ^_<

Better tomorrow for me truthfully ^_^
Reality is that, I'm use to get up to 4am now so I'm use to go to bed arond 9 ish =P

oh and... Pie!

Pair and Rena fucked around with this message on 10-28-2005 at 06:48 PM.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 11-02-2005 10:31:17 PM
First off, IC and OOC logs.

Second, I haven't received any submissions from anyone who may have been interested in joining the game. This means we will not be getting any new players in the near future.

Third, now that the clocks have rolled, we need to figure out scheduling. Pved is now a full 16 hours ahead of US Eastern time, meaning that our current start time of 8AM would be midnight for him. Pved, if this time still works for you, I'm willing to keep going with it. However, we can't start any earlier. In case of a conflict, I need to know everyone's schedules. Please be as specific as possible.

`Doc fucked around with this message on 11-02-2005 at 10:32 PM.

Drakkenmaw
posted 11-05-2005 06:39:11 PM
Now that the time change has limited how late I can work in the evenings and still make it out to my car safely, I can easily manage to cut work short on Friday nights and come home earlier. So here's my schedule as of now:

Saturdays & Sundays: Getting tougher to manage. My mother has decided that the house needs renovating/redecorating, and as a result I keep being pulled away from things to work on residing the house or reorganizing rooms or other spontaneous chores that are handed to me with little forewarning. I can't guarrantee my attendance on specific weekends now because of this.
Mondays: Class from noon to 4pm, free rest of day.
Tuesdays: Class from 10am to 4pm, work until 7pm-ish. Can be cut somewhat short.
Wednesdays: Work from 9am to 7pm-ish. Can be cut somewhat short.
Thursdays: Class from 10am to 11pm.
Fridays: Work from 9am to 7pm-ish. Can be cut somewhat short.

Taylen
Pancake
posted 11-11-2005 07:36:16 AM
Monday and Tuesday- generally free
Wed- Raid from 7pm-whenever EST
Thursday - generally out of the house from 5pm-10pm or later EST
Friday- raid from 7pm-whenever EST
Sat- raid from 7pm-whenever EST
Sunday - generally busy most of the day

Most any time not spoken for on that list I can probably manage one way or another

Taylen Ashenbow
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 11-11-2005 12:48:12 PM
I'm cool with the status quo.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 11-11-2005 04:02:45 PM
Alright. We'll run at the usual time (Saturday 8AM US Eastern time) again this week. That means midnight (saturday/sunday border) for Pved, since we rolled back an hour when he rolled forward. Drak, if you can't make it this week, it won't be held against you. However, we can't afford to lose anyone else at this point due to schedule conflicts, so we need to work out a time when everyone can attend.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 11-12-2005 01:17:19 AM
Going to bed do get some Z's befor the game.

I'm back on night shift:

tursday 12am to 7am, 6pm to 7am in fridays then 6pm to 7 am into saterday and 6pm to 7am in sunday. (I'm including the travel time ... kinda)

This is starting this saterday.

Again, if everyone is screwing up there time line for mine, dont, I'd hate to screw up the group just for me, I'm not THAT selfish! =P

Anyhow, see y'll at 8am

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 11-21-2005 12:57:21 PM
There will be no game this weekend. I don't want it interfering with any holiday plans for our US players, and I personally could use the rest.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 12-03-2005 10:56:32 AM
None this weekend either?

*confuzzled*

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 12-05-2005 09:06:51 AM
Last weekend I was working Saturday.

At the moment, I'm facing a bit of a dilemma. There isn't a single time when all four of you can meet (pved is friday night & saturday only, ukko can't make friday night, drak can't make saturday), and we don't have enough people to lose anyone. Friday nights are when I get together with friends now, since I'm gaming in a table group on Sundays. I'm already several sessions behind on XP, and unlikely to catch up in the near future. While I hate to put the game on hold since that's usually a death knell, my options are limited.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 12-09-2005 10:22:35 AM
Until we can get scheduling ironed out, or I figure out a more manageable solution, I'm putting the game on hiatus. Sorry folks.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 12-09-2005 10:59:20 AM
Not a problem, It anoys me, but we dont have much of a choice I guess.

I would not mind continuing the game on the forum.

Well, what ever your desision, Doc, we had a good run ^_^

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: