EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Game Schedule - Year of the Landing
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 02-27-2005 01:07:48 PM
Ohho! and the plot Tikens! (or how ever you type that word)

Anyhow! there's something fishy about all this!

But I'm sure Ikky is a good Goblin, I meen, no evil would Hug and love baby bear cubs like that ^_^

Anyhow, nice, short, but nice Game! cant wait for the next one and see if I can hit a 30+ doing rockNroll with my Lute and make Doc cry because the devil is shaking his head in delight! =P

(You realy should make discriptions ahead, like a bank of some sort =P )

Anyhow, I hope everything was ok on Pve side.

It was nice that everyone was there also ^_^

Master Gil and Gold are flurting ... can you imagine the little buggers of babys that would do?!?! THink Of the Childrens!!! would someone PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDRENS!

Anyhow, Break-a-leg guy, And take it ezy !

RAWR

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-07-2005 11:16:35 PM
Next session is this Friday, at 6PM US EST (the usual time).
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 03-09-2005 09:18:39 AM
Yup yup, I'll be there, as always!

I'll bring the pie, you bring the beer!

Hope no one will be missing, this should be a interesting game for the plot (I hope)

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-12-2005 08:49:46 AM
Last night's session went well. Bit by bit, you're piecing together the first parts of the puzzle. The roleplay has been truly entertaining. Plus you've found a new home for the goblin tribe. All you need to do now is deal with those pesky bandits. Looks like you folks may have another combat coming up. I guess this means I have some preparations to make before next session.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 03-12-2005 10:23:36 AM
*cracks the whip*

Yes you do ^_^

We just made a hafling and goblin comunity ... if this ever turn bad... we going to hell >.<

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-21-2005 02:43:36 PM
Looks like the game's on schedule for this Friday, March 25th, at the usual time (6PM US EST). I've done some of the needed preparation, but still have more to go; hopefully I'll have everything ready by mid-week.

On a related note, the Daylight Saving Time shift is coming up soon. United States residents will be turning the clocks forward on April 3rd. Pved, pay attention, because you'll be turning your clocks back some time around then, and that means that, in the near future, games will start two hours earlier (from your perspective).

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 03-21-2005 05:18:43 PM
MY GOD Pve is a Freack!!!

Dont worry; Your OUR freak and love ya like that ^_^

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 03-24-2005 01:43:03 PM
OK!

I'm gona be playing tomorrow's game at work, it's that or be 1h or more late >.<

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-24-2005 04:07:53 PM
Make sure you have your character sheet on hand. There's a pretty good chance that you'll need it.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 03-24-2005 07:05:51 PM
How about I PM it to you so you can PM it back SO I'd have it handy as in a... pm =P
Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 03-24-2005 07:36:33 PM
I may end up missing about an hour or so of the beginning of the game. I apologize, but I have to deliver something to a friend who's only going to be in town tomorrow. I will be there for at least SOME of it, though.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-26-2005 08:25:10 AM
I take it your plans didn't go as planned, Drak. Everyone else, thanks for coming. It was a good session, and if I could have run longer, I would have.

The next few weeks are going to get interesting as far as timing is concerned. Two weeks from today (two weeks from yesterday through two weeks from tomorrow), there is a science fiction convention. My brother's on the planning committee, and got me a free 3-day pass as a perk. This means I won't be around to run D&D that weekend.

I've been discussing scheduling options with Katrinity. So far, it looks like she'll be running her game for the next 2 weekends, and I'll be running mine for the 2 weekends after that. This may change, however, so if you don't read this board regularly, be sure to check for schedule changes around Wednesday or Thursday.

Unfortunately, this leaves the party in the middle of combat. I took some notes for myself after everyone left channel, so that I remember what's going on when we resume.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 03-26-2005 10:32:49 AM
It sond's all good ^_^
Drakkenmaw
posted 03-26-2005 01:49:33 PM
Sorry. I promised someone I'd get their birthday present to them, and yesterday was the only day I had to do that. Scheduling and miscommunication kept me running about the entire night, pretty much. >_<

And now, I get to try and mail it. Because they didn't call me this morning. Woo. *Sigh*

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-04-2005 08:04:16 AM
Just a reminder, I will not be running this week, because I plan to attend the local science fiction convention this weekend.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-06-2005 09:58:47 AM
My computer died this morning. The hard drive controller is apparently fried. Fortunately, the drives themselves are fine, so I was able to salvage everything of importance off the primary drive (might still lose movie files off the secondary drive, but that falls under "acceptable losses"). Unfortunately, it means I have to fix the system or buy a replacement. I'm not sure yet how long that will take.

Since I will be at the convention this weekend anyway, I should at least be able to get something up and running before next weekend, so this theoretically won't prevent our next session of the D&D game. But that's theory. We'll see how things progress.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 04-06-2005 05:30:52 PM
WEll... hope ya fix it ...

Mine I fix with Super-glue and ducktap...

...I hope the super-glue holds.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-11-2005 02:42:35 PM
Next session will be this coming Friday, however it will not be at the usual time. We will begin at 7PM US Eastern time, and continue until whenever my brain gives out. Once again, be sure to take the recent DST shift(s) into consideration when calculating game time.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 04-11-2005 06:19:03 PM
so, not 6, but 7 ... check!

So.... how was the convention? =)

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-12-2005 05:57:43 PM
The Con was fun I spent most of the time in the gaming rooms, playing D&D and variants. Now I want to get my hands on Arcana Evolved. Between games, I killed some time by watching episodes of Outlaw Star and Slayers.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 04-12-2005 06:14:40 PM
I have the Slayers on Dvd ^_^
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 04-14-2005 07:27:23 PM
Ok! I'm SET Baby!

Got my energy drink shooter "GuRu" (100% natural ... not that redbull crap)

Got munchys, food, suplys and I even got Rasbarry PIE!

Let's make it LAST!

Pve, go to bed Early you Almost mad sciantistic you!

Id cry if Master Gill be missing >.<

Anyhow! cant wait for tonight and dearly hope ya all be there!

Drakkenmaw
posted 04-14-2005 07:33:44 PM
No, I'll definitely be there tomorrow.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-14-2005 07:43:59 PM
quote:
Roll the dice to see if Pair and Rena is getting drunk!
Anyhow! cant wait for tonight and dearly hope ya all be there!
Today's Thursday.

Don't worry, I do that a lot.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 04-15-2005 05:59:45 AM
I typed this befor going to bed ... mrfff =P
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-15-2005 06:38:45 PM
Game starts in 20 minutes. We have 2 players and 0 observers presently in channel.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-16-2005 12:08:04 PM
Man that was tiring. Don't expect me to do it again any time soon.

Next Friday's game will run from 6PM to 10PM US Eastern time, as usual.

Drakkenmaw
posted 04-16-2005 07:17:56 PM
I agree. Marathon sessions are okay when things need to get done, but I'm not really interested in making a habit of it.
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 04-16-2005 08:13:09 PM
you telling me, I had to go at 3 am because I lost all brain waves at 2 am... that and I had work ... witch Is VERY energy consuming!

This sayed, my computer frozen over night so I never got a chance tyo read the rest of the game =(

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-19-2005 01:55:50 PM
quote:
Pair and Rena needs to hitch a ride with a Vogon constructor fleet.
you telling me, I had to go at 3 am because I lost all brain waves at 2 am... that and I had work ... witch Is VERY energy consuming!

This sayed, my computer frozen over night so I never got a chance tyo read the rest of the game =(

I hate going to work tired. That's why I usually only run four-hour sessions. This was just something where we had to get it done, and we had the opportunity. We didn't do much after you left, though. Combat wound down to a close. Kerjak took a pretty heavy hit and went down (were you around for that?), Marigold healed Cedric just in time, Agaven saved Puppy equally just in time, and the bears and goblins tore the last of the lizardmen apart. Of course, now you have a bunch of bears running around.

Once again, next session is this coming Friday, April 22nd, at 6PM US Eastern time. Be sure to accommodate the shift in DST earlier this month if you have not yet done so.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 04-20-2005 09:11:35 AM
Well, bad news: working friday night.

Good news: it's at the propaneshop!

So I'll be there on time, but I may have to disconect betwin 6-7 for clients that pays with debit cards...

But atlest I will be there!

After work closes, I'll stay at the propane so I wont miss 40 ish minutes of the game as I go home ^_^

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-22-2005 05:41:58 PM
Game starts in 20 minutes and I don't see anybody in the room yet. Odd.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-22-2005 11:13:24 PM
Despite only three of five players (and no observers) being present, we had a really fun, and slightly NSFW, roleplay session. Pved and Reyolen really missed out.

Drakkenmaw
posted 04-23-2005 01:11:12 AM
Just to note, I will be missing next session. Sorry folks, big graduation dinner for Culinary Arts.
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 04-23-2005 03:30:42 AM

Technical difficulties.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 04-23-2005 09:09:06 AM
THat sux Pve!

You missed ...well... you just HAVE to read it!!!

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-23-2005 09:28:31 AM
quote:
Pair and Rena is attacking the darkness!
THat sux Pve!

You missed ...well... you just HAVE to read it!!!

quote:
[08:12] <Pvednes> Mein gott!
[08:12] * Pvednes just finished reading #1
[08:13] <Pvednes> the IC one I mean

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 04-23-2005 11:48:05 AM
I'm probably to simple minded... I dont get it.

Ps, ya still online? I'm at work and it's raining = drawing lazyness time ^_^

I may actuly have time to go on irc

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 04-23-2005 03:57:30 PM
ok, it was explained to me ...

Accent jokes are lost on me unless there's "eh" at the end of the phrase =P

I'm making a quick servey:

When you think of Pair, how do you see her?

1- Manga style (normal size head and not to over sized cute eyes, think masamune shirow)

2- Anime Style (big eyes Sailermoon type)

3- Anime toon (way to cartoon with head bit to big with Way to cute and uge eyes with nothing making sence what so ever)

4- Euro style (Totaly realistic and yet, simple)

5- Marvel style (X-man in the 80's and 90's)

6- Image Style (Wildcats, gen13 ... way to long legs, inhumain boobs, smal odd head and unexplanableanatomy defects)

7- Manga/american style (thats bit more of what I do most the time... well, use to do. mix of manga heads and body with american way to do the rest)

8- My style, witch is best explain like so: how do I feel today? ... It's just a mix of everything and anything go's ... I have no style >.<

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-24-2005 04:15:44 PM
I'd say somewhere between Marvel and Euro.

Speaking of which, what happened to the artwork you drew for Pair, Agaven, Kerjak, and Marigold?

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: