EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Chapter One: In Soranil's Wake
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 03-19-2002 07:41:03 PM
Frey follows Tay at her normal fasion, carring her owl friend in one hand, and using her staff as a walking stick with the other. She pays no heed to the others for the time being, weither they follow or not, is no concern of hers.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 03-20-2002 02:00:33 AM
Sae takes one last look around camp, making sure she didnt forget anything, she then follows behind the others, flying a few feet off of the ground...

"Hey, Ithar, we are leavin! "

Willias
Pancake
posted 03-20-2002 04:33:17 PM
"Jeez, all this thinking makes my head hurt." Aust stands up and looks around. "So, I guess we are leaving, but to where?" Aust opens his pack to check and see if all of his gear is still there, checks the tie of his bedroll to his pack, slings his pack over his left shoulder and picks his spellbook up and places it into his left hand and then picks up his quarterstaff with his right hand. Aust looks over to Khazmon and says "Hey Khazmon, I think we are going somewhere!" He then slowly, and unsurely follows Taylen.

After walking a few steps, Aust scratches his chin, and thinks for a moment. "Apparently, the lizardman isn't hostile, and his name is Drakkenclaw... hrm, I wonder, if Ara showed the scroll to Drakken..." Aust nods and then runs towards Ara, and upon getting close to her asks, "Ara, did you show Drakkenclaw the scroll you let me take a look at last night? Maybe he knows what some of those things are."

NPC
Pancake
posted 03-20-2002 06:59:55 PM
Ara looks at the scroll case in her hand, then at Aust and the others, then at the lizardman, and finally back at the scroll case. At length, she lets out a sigh, "There's just no right way to do this." Then, looking back at the lizardman once again, she snickers, "Hey, you, stop playing with the the wildlife and come on if you're coming." She runs over to the overturned wagon, spears a small slab of meat on a dagger, then runs after the departing group, "Hey, wait up!"
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 03-22-2002 07:11:48 AM
Hmm... Khazmon takes a moment to ponder his situation.

They were going somewhere. If he doesn't follow, they'll be going without him. Alone, he'll probably find his way back to either Vista or Almadaen about as fast as a person with no arms wins a swordfight...

"'Ey! Wait fer me!" Khazmon shouts, as he runs off after them. Well, runs as best as he can, with the oversized bckpack strapped on his shoulders and axes in hands.

Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 03-22-2002 05:21:55 PM
Drakkenclaw shakes his head slightly, trying to dislodge the bird, before slipping his collection of items into his bag. He stops by the supply cart, tearing off a wide strip of his prepared meat for the journey.

Then, walking up next to the red-headed elf, he says "Yes?"

NPC
Pancake
posted 03-23-2002 08:33:14 AM
The half-elven girl giggles slightly as she runs by the lizardman, "I'll fill you in later, now come on!"
Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 03-23-2002 11:28:50 AM
Drakkenclaw nods, before following the other travellers. He drifts back, though, and soon fades to the outer edge of the path amongst the brush.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-23-2002 09:45:16 PM
ooc:
Good roleplay, everyone. Chapter one has gone well, and now it's time for the next part of your adventure. Please open your books to Chapter Two
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: