EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: OK, First things first -- A list of who is getting pulled onto the server first.
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 10-28-2003 09:30:28 PM
I don't wanna be in Bajah' group!! Rodent King smells funny and Aury keeps touching me!! I wanna go home!! Are we there yet?
Maradon!
posted 10-28-2003 10:35:38 PM
Between school and work I don't have ten minutes to hit the mall to get it until thursday
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 10-29-2003 02:49:21 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Maradon!:
Between school and work I don't have ten minutes to hit the mall to get it until thursday

I'll get ya taken care of thursday then.

Xyless
Pancake
posted 10-29-2003 03:07:23 PM
Add me to the list if you will, please.
The Unholy
Pancake
posted 10-29-2003 06:04:59 PM
Well seems I picked up a copy of this game as well, if you'll have me id like to play on the same server.
"Who is he?"
"He's an ***hole sir."
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 10-29-2003 06:52:44 PM
quote:
The Unholy stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Well seems I picked up a copy of this game as well, if you'll have me id like to play on the same server.

Yup unholy, you are cool. Give me a day or two until the group that I'm going to go to their server with picks a server, then I'll start the process of hooking you up.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 10-29-2003 06:58:55 PM
Uhm... since you pulled Led off the list, I have to say HOLD ON THERE BUDDY.

Because that means I want her in mine And my roomie, Timpofee, too. He got his when I got mine.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 10-29-2003 07:17:33 PM
quote:
Bajah wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
Uhm... since you pulled Led off the list, I have to say HOLD ON THERE BUDDY.

Because that means I want her in mine And my roomie, Timpofee, too. He got his when I got mine.

her name is still in batch one. she just isnt leading a group.

As for creating. lets everyone try to randomly land there a few times with creation and deletion.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: